Always tough watching new highs get sold because you know that's probably

it for a good while.

#152 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:31 PM

well he said something cryptic about a weekend bitcoin flush could be this weekend.

I will skim a bit of working cash. Should have new report on Sunday and need cash for that anyway.

Will resolve to review old reports and see what I'm missing vs this weeks relative strength, Zcash was one.

A firm DIM is the XEM coin and DIM is the token, was from an older report I have alot of that just opened their platform. Alot of

these stories. Just owning the coin is one thing but putting it to work on their platform is another thing to learn. It is a seperate blockchain 

of it own and has some other features for different business purposes than bitcoin. So I have to go into all these platforms and learn how to use them,

populous, veritaseum, DIM, Salt, etc.

This weekend may be, what shall we call it, the purge. Could be a perceived reformation of dollar empire.

So the story and related to webbot forecasts is the criminal elite to be purged and possibly up to 2/3 of the

"government" arrested. It could start this weekend why you see the likes of Donna Brazil coming clean and the 

uranium one coming out of Meuller, saudi purge of the bush/clinton faction. Saudis was an exact forecast from from

webbot exact, I will find the words. Why is the president being kept offshore for this, what was the calm before the storm?

Who knows if good or bad for cryptos I do think it is the good guys behind the cryptos but can be some new life for the

dollar empire too.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#153 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 09:46 PM

I think these guys have gone off the edge attacking bitconnect with libel and slander, whether right or wrong

if legal such as HFT is legalized, they may be stepping into it. legal is different than ethical they can get raked over in litigation if the thing

is legal. I dont like the smell of it and wont engage with these guys much. I am pulling out bitconnect periodically until I get half, I wish I put half

in such that I will see what happens with $500 into the USITech that may be a multi level market type of risky thing too.

#154 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 10:37 PM

Adding to the PAY token now,

probably skim some things tomorrow for the rotational cash, what to see what litecoin does here

until tomorrow anyway for better or worse.

#155 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 09 November 2017 - 11:00 PM

actually pay expensive if there is a bitcoin flush this weekend,

will take a starter in Cardano ADA instead, new.

#156 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 06:45 AM

populous may be going into some degree w5 high,

I moved just a little to Hitbtc to place a sell limit.

Just a small sale of what I bought lately, it should be a $50 by end of year, 6 weeks.

#157 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 07:14 AM

i missed presale public sale in a couple days, Mike B is a member of the company and recommends it, on him alone should

be popular is blockchain P2P brokerage.

It was blocking US residents they say just use tor browser and note residence of whatever works.

https://www.spectre....&utm_medium=web

for the risk money will add just a little to USITech on Sat or Sun when bitcoin is low, they only pay 5 days. I would guess it

lasts 140 days no big deal no big money.

Edited by AChartist, 10 November 2017 - 07:16 AM.

#158 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:02 PM

Why does CoinMarketCap show a different price for PPT than HitBTC ? I can't tell what to do because CMC price moves all around and HitBTC just sits there with no trades going on.  CMC must just be moving the price according to it's

value in BTC as bitcoin moves even though PPT is not trading.

Edited by CLK, 10 November 2017 - 12:11 PM.

#159 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 12:28 PM

sorry I didnt see that, under the markets tab they show low volumes on Hitbtc, most volume is on etherdelta,

I would have to move over to ED to make a sale. I wont bother now just hold for the next wave high I might be in a W4 now for the weekend.

Hitbtc shows a lower quantity 95.2 buy at .021 eth, Then its a bigger spread with low buy offer not

crossing. ED shows about 3 cent spread I believe crossing at .0207.

It is #3 on ED volume for the day.

Oh there is a problem in bitconnect failing to file papers with UK and placed under some supervision, token price not

reflecting yet.

#160 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 10 November 2017 - 01:33 PM

BTC looks to crash again, A=C off this top is now invalidated. Selling all BTC and ETH. Not sure about PPT, thin market like you said on Hitbtc.

BTC $4,000 target now back, can't imagine it not taking everything down with it. The flush is 2 days early.

BTC right at the 5hr 100ma, break below that and it's gone.

Edited by CLK, 10 November 2017 - 01:42 PM.