• Please log in to reply
223 replies to this topic

#131 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:25 AM

apparently etherium had a program bug that some large wallets of $300M balance disappeared.

ehterium price barely hit. I dont get it, probably a trump hit on someone like soros and pedophile camp hiding money.

I moved some eth balance to litecoin for this 3 day macd crossover could be a major wave.

At 20k now ppt balance tempted to skim, will hope for more to skim 100 shares, I have some tokens

to buy starting lots, if it doesnt work right away dont care waiting for next Aug for better or worse on the

alts and tokens if cliff says they go nuts starting in Feb could be some pullbacks in between in two months

of volatility and sloshing but for I am impressed by the breadth coming into them. I'm looking at

some tokens that have persistent trends.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#132 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 06:33 AM

video on USITech, says 34M tokens sold.

a serious effort or most elaborately documented hoax ever, I'll build up small to $1k or so until I hear from

clif high on it. Claims will control 1% of bitcoin production and 2.5% of etherium.

#133 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:03 AM

yep ltc looks to attach a new swing high from a 4th wave pennant but could finish some small

degree and pull back too, I dont do short term on these small degree doesnt interest me.

These things are too easy, I think it is no one saw

Edwards and Mcgee work for 30 years cant believe it when they see it.

#134 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 07:12 AM

one thing I learned from these thing is hold you nose and jump on initiation volumes,

these are much higher volumes than seen a short time ago before april, crossing over into early adopters.

#135 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:26 AM

Big move in PPT today, bought yesterday, doubling up today and more, looks like a strong chart.

Learning curve trying to figure out how to buy REQ, I will buy a good position when I get it right.

Traded out of some BTC bought last night on this move.

#136 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:36 AM

Big move in PPT today, bought yesterday, doubling up today and more, looks like a strong chart.

Learning curve trying to figure out how to buy REQ, I will buy a good position when I get it right.

Traded out of some BTC bought last night on this move.

Good move.

I have $22.5k of it now how to you know when to sell something like that you dont

but it should still be a w3.

Edited by AChartist, 08 November 2017 - 11:40 AM.

#137 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 11:53 AM

I dont have a strong feeling of REQ its just that it is a webbot rec and I want a cross section

of them is how I have some good ones but many other good ones where not his too, but what is good

might not be long term, he only calls out ones with good long term data.

For REQ need etherdelta, can find some utubes. Will need chrome metamask wallet plugin,

send eth to metamask it shows up automatically in etherdelta, make the trade, transfer and withdraw the REQ

to myetherwallet or can just transfer back into metamask wallet. I do have some small lots just sitting in

metamask and dont send everything back to myetherwallet. Maybe more steps in there will see in

etherdelta utubes.

ReQ may be a bit longer term you can imagine how long a paypal of the blockchain will take to build up

vs how long paypal took to form, should be faster on blockchain adoption but still some time into next year.

There are alot of good ones.

Edited by AChartist, 08 November 2017 - 11:55 AM.

#138 CLK

CLK

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 02:04 PM

I got metamask set up as well as myetherwallet, but wasn't sure how to make the trade without losing something as etherdelta

is a temp. account.

Big reversal in BTC, I missed the last 400 points, looking to buy the dip.

#139 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:10 PM

I didnt expect this good from some of my etherium tokens price in eth, in the top volume group, and when eth too is up.

Sometimes they can be up just because eth is down and they are holding relative dollar price but eth up too.

Thats why I trade this stuff at the beginning of the life cycle, trading just means buying lows maybe skimming some for rotation, not trading.

OMG 18%

VTC  34%

Neo  16%

Salt  18%

ADX 17.4

PPT  29%

there are some others I am looking into because I can skim off some pieces for rotation sometime here.

#140 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 08 November 2017 - 05:21 PM

I got metamask set up as well as myetherwallet, but wasn't sure how to make the trade without losing something as etherdelta

is a temp. account.

Big reversal in BTC, I missed the last 400 points, looking to buy the dip.

so copy and save the metamask account number and private key, cannot recover without private key.

practice logging in and out of metamask to make sure private key works before you have any value in there.

Etherdelta will automatically link itself to metamask when you are signed into metamask. On top right of ED

will show an 0x account number that is you metamask it is linking to, itself is not a etherdelta account.

A green box will be there showing you are using metamask with private key, if no green box reload etherdelta and

it will turn green.

So watch some utubes to get use to it, hard to figure first time.

Your sending ether from either coinbase or myetherwallet to the metamask account.

That shows up in Etherdelta because it is automatically linking. Deposit is moving it into etherdelta exchange,

tranfer is moving it back from etherdelta exchange to metamask wallet but it is still visible in the etherdelta window under

wallet. Withdraw is sending to myetherwallet. Practice small amounts first.

Practice logging out and back in myetherwallet to be sure your keystore file is working before you have any value in there.

Keep these files with account numbers and private keys and myetherwallet keystore file on two other drives like one usb one flash

something like that. Print off the myetherwallet too that will be a record with your private key to recover if you lost your keystore file.