MARKET THOUGHTS

• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:54 PM

go ahead attack me here. by tonight the MoMo should be crossing the threshold into Extreme Bearish Territory .. i think a crash is always possible in that zone. give me your technical reason why the markets wont crash during this time period. this is your chance to be a STAR and call out your New All Time High targets we will reach off of todays bounce. LET US HEAR YOU WHEN IT COUNTS AND DONT WAIT UNTIL AFTER THE FACT. I expect some punishing comments from many of our all time most bullish bulls ! this thread is now yours... as i invite you to SPEAK UP !

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 July 2014 - 01:55 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 01:55 PM

Stick around. This forum was dead until you came back sometime ago. p.s. Weak close opens the door for acceleration tomorrow. IMVHO

Edited by risk_management, 10 July 2014 - 01:56 PM.

#3 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:00 PM

Stick around. This forum was dead until you came back sometime ago.

p.s. Weak close opens the door for acceleration tomorrow. IMVHO

I am in total argeement without MR DEV we would not have much to talk about. I know he is not always right but none of us are , he EARNED my repsect in 2010 july 2 . I could not believe how well he called it . I just want people to share ideas and thoughts not slander . We can all make money on that !!

#4 thespookyone

thespookyone

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,043 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:05 PM

I don't expect a "crash" per se. I could see a strong move down tomorrow-maybe 1.5% or so. I wouldn't just lump "all time most bullish bulls" together. Although I've been very bullish, I'm quite happy to make money on the short side, as well. I just didn't care to frontrun it-as many here have (not meant as comment aimed toward you-I've found you to be patient lately-and also trading both sides of the fence)

#5 diogenes227

diogenes227

• TT Patron+
  • 5,120 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:13 PM

Stick around. This forum was dead until you came back sometime ago.

p.s. Weak close opens the door for acceleration tomorrow. IMVHO

Ditto on the "Stick around." And ditto on the "weak close opens the door" (all in all, I am not a fan of Fridays).

I have sold two thirds of the long positions I had today. Trying to hold one (nervously) to the close, hoping for strength...

I don't have targets but the 49 stocks on sells in my nifty-fifty list two days ago I believe is the prelude to the next run up, the "different this time" being that I suspect they have to diverge on another decline to get the next upswing going. Needless to say I have no low above a low on the NYMO nor a rising NYSI so I recognize the bears still have the ball.

Longer term I don't short bull markets. Reasonably, just reversing to short when my indicators give sells should produce profitable swings but they don't unless we're in a bear like 2008 and arguably 2011. Granted there are those who can swing both ways and others who can counter-trend trade successfully against the bull runs but that's not been me for a long time.

Good luck and good trading.

"If you've heard this story before, don't stop me because I'd like to hear it again," Groucho Marx (on market history?).

“I've learned in options trading simple is best and the obvious is often the most elusive to recognize.”

"The god of trading rewards persistence, experience and discipline, and absolutely nothing else."

#6 blustar

blustar

blustar

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,214 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:20 PM

I see the possibility of around a 2% decline Friday, but no real crash per se. Next week is OPEX and I believe they will buy the dip one more time.

Blessings,

blu

BluStar Market Insights Subscriptions

#7 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:24 PM

thanks for the support folks .. but i want these guys ...to come out now and tell ALL OF US how high the markets are set to go this week off of todays bounce . i want to see and hear something that relates to the markets that we all can see and digest ...not just hot air. saying over and over again ... that projections i've been making for the market directions just cant happen ...is not a valid argument. all that does is signal to everyone that you dont know what the heck you're talking about. the bulls need to put something up !

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 July 2014 - 02:28 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#8 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:25 PM

I see the possibility of around a 2% decline Friday, but no real crash per se. Next week is OPEX and I believe they will buy the dip one more time.

i agree , thats what sy harding always says they sell week before to push down options , so that they may make money in OPEX

#9 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:33 PM

there are reasons to be out of the markets right now.... if ANY bulls out there think otherwise... dont pop up and say ...hey we got a guy on our side who is smarter than you... just post something of value. then you'll get my full attention and ill try and prove my technical case ... not that it will matter to you...but the others might find it informative...at least what i give them . so CMON BULLS SPEAK UP ...YELL AT ME NOW...im listening. :bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 July 2014 - 02:36 PM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#10 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 02:35 PM

there are reasons to be out of the markets right now.... if ANY bulls out there think otherwise... dont pop up and say ...hey we got a guy on our side who is smarter than you... just post something of value.

then you'll get a lil more out of me as well. so CMON BULLS SPEAK UP ...YELL AT ME NOW...im listening.

:bowtie:

Don't you know how things work around here? You'll be yelled at and laughed at on the first up day.