• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:01 PM

Last Wed 8/12 posted realtime:

Posted Image

Post last Friday closed chart and targets right b4 Sunday's open:

Posted Image
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#2 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 16 August 2015 - 05:26 PM

could be a wolfe wave pointing at 1190 or so - but they dont work all the time - thanks!
best,
klh

#3 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 12:21 AM

BO (break out) of Blue and Purple wedges this far saying blue and purple targets 1216.80 & 1220.70, get filled first, before breaking the Yellow Line below. If one bought the last Wed post around 1189, has no worry only profits. BO of this pattern in history has very high percentage of reaching its BO target. Check the GS chart I posted months ago, "Destined" was the word and it did just that. Now at posting time: -0.50. Purple Wedge already got a bounce Sunday, better gets more back tests to seal ...

Edited by iloliway, 17 August 2015 - 12:32 AM.

Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#4 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 03:55 AM

Night is dark, 1-min showing a bull flag near the Purple Wedge...

Posted Image

at the same time, 15-min a hammer stick bounced at the "back test" of Purple Wedge I asked for...

inside this Broadening Top also indicates the 5th touch likely to break out and eventually reach the Blue target...

Posted Image

I'll sleep tight.

#5 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 08:51 AM

Booked half at Purple BD at the open. Trade between Purple and Yellow is on.

Posted Image

But short beware a bullish Sickle is forming, so above the Purple is still shooting for target.

Edited by iloliway, 17 August 2015 - 08:51 AM.

#6 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:21 AM

Weakness mostly due to SP, NAZ hitting and pullback from major Rule of Four resistance.

RoF BO on the other direction will be major too!

Posted Image

BO of R2K Purple will be a full long again. (Done!)

Just palying the LINE GAME !

#7 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 09:33 AM

Now the target hunting is BACK ON !

Lets see who's naked.

Posted Image

#8 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:16 AM

Posted Image

I just saw my 8/12 Wed's post in SW finally got published. Thank you Scott! tho you shaken my confidence daily LOL!

If I get to post there always, I'd for the purpose of keeping a continued/consistent thread of my read and trade.

We all know FF is most popular, my style of posting gets lost in sea and broken.

I need one big thread. Yet posting in my own blog EVERYDAY is not good for my health. But I would drive my self to post everyday cuz I feel obligated to 'followers', that's my problem.

So, thanks again mss.

#9 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:25 AM

See for yourself how close to hit my target.

There's another target above, Purple above Blue. So lets still paly the game ON, but watch out for any violent and persisted pullback near these targets.

Posted Image

#10 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 17 August 2015 - 10:47 AM

SP/ES just hit the top Blue major resistance and pulled back the 5TH time. I'll skip posting this chart, the last SP/ES chart's still good - tho it's Ro5 NO BO ! See how early and young today's trading is... only 8:45 AM PST here ! Rally to BO that line should try at least one more time...