• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:20 PM

BINGO !!! Just closed all short positions. Will post real-time charts to show where was price in few minutes...
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#32 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

From Purple Target, the reversal short, to now exceeding 2nd Green Target, plus Yellow Line, plus close to Red Wedge, plus cash RUT touched Down Channel Line and begin to bounce on 1-min ; I have enuf, let others enjoy the fish tail.

Now IF sky has fallen, will deal with new lines and targets, enuf is enuf to book it !

Posted Image

Posted Image

:lol:
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#33 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 07:03 PM

I am going to travel, so a little impatient than usual, thought I would stop posting yesterday. Already say good bye in yesterday's Swing Waves Board. But, waited until green targets all met to close out and go. I don't trade while traveling.

Last One for the road!

New Orange pattern is an UNORTHODOX pattern - it's 'end justify the mean' kind - because there is no better lower line, so I use today's low as origin point to look backward for a 3-point line.

You never know, it just might work, especially orange arrow pointing at middle point is a conjunction point with green wedge/purple wedge. Will find out soon, make it or break it. CU latter.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Edited by iloliway, 20 August 2015 - 07:08 PM.

#34 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 01:35 PM

Can't post chart from my phone. I'm looking at my other ORTHODOX chart ( did not show you yesterday ), today's low sits RIGHT ON its lower orange wedge line. So, this must be it. Show u when I'm back. Orthodox, cuz line starts from left to right, hugging more price history's low points. That makes wedge tighter. Also make today's low lower than that unorthodox line. If you like, try connect Lows of 7/31 and 8/6 on same hourly chart, you'll see a 5_point_line shoots right thru today's low.