33 replies to this topic

#21 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 11:37 AM

Posted Image

Posted Image

hello mr loli so if im reading you right RUT goes back up to fill gap where green line is????

#22 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:13 PM

1st target Purple slope line met, ... two Green targets waiting down there, one at a time

So, one done, one to go, if Purple slop can cap this bounce.

If Purple slop recaptured, then it'll keep hunting up for the next line above whichever color is next.
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#23 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:31 PM

Try this adjustable Red Line next first.

Posted Image
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#24 draggen33

draggen33

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,047 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 12:32 PM

Try this adjustable Red Line next first.

Posted Image

thxs love ur chart missed not seeing u here for a while

#25 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 01:40 PM

How "Try" and "adjustable" can it be !!

Now this new Red Wedge forged.

Bo the wedge, all lines above includeing Red Target.

So, Green Target 1184.24 below; new Red Target 1224.69 above; both in play; open field in between.

Always keep one eye on the ES and RUT cash. (I won't do windows today... LOL!)

Posted Image

Edited by iloliway, 19 August 2015 - 01:46 PM.

#26 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 19 August 2015 - 07:12 PM

1st target Purple slope line met, ... two Green targets waiting down there, one at a time

So, one done, one to go, if Purple slop can cap this bounce.

If Purple slop recaptured, then it'll keep hunting up for the next line above whichever color is next.

EOD, very good ! Ms. Price certainly did not get into wild DUI behaviors !

Mentioned yesterday, "watch out for any violent and persisted pullback near these targets". It's true with downside targets too, only 'pullback' is called 'upthrust' now.

After I unveiled the Red Wedge, price immediately contained by it and down it went. Given back "recaptured" Purple Slop. Reopened door to hunt for 2nd Green Target 1224.69. This target (see chart) is the EXACTO Point where [Green Wedge] and [Purple Wedge] shall meet. Another high percentage target.

Obviously, the next trend will be UP, after downside targets have all met, after Purple Slop is recaptured again, then rally to BO the Red Wedge will sure ensue.

I always keep eyes opened for new lines, patterns, secret routes to uncover self to me.

So if you have followed (understood) every blow-by-blow posts of mine so far, frankly you've learned all my tricks, well almost. To actually do the same kind of LOL work on your own, I suggest using a big-screen, a real mouse - not touch pad on laptop or smart phone - and be proficient with LIVE chart's drawing tools, practice every time you watch and/or trade.

Good hunting !

Last real-posting-time chart of this thread:

Posted Image

#27 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:20 AM

So not last chart, I lied, until the last target hit won't be any 'last' chart, will it? LOL!

We are getting there. Once hit, it'll be one more PERFECT GAME of target hunting and GPS trading using L.O.L. !

Remember NO formulated indicator of any kind was used, NO volume read either, so help me Ms. Price NO DUI please !

I am still frightened and humbled.

Posted Image

#28 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 06:42 AM

ES, using 5-hour chart to include next support line.

Will it hold ( + or - ) ???

Posted Image

#29 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:02 AM

Reality check: 'they' (mentioned before, so don't ask who are they) are not liking the one swoosh to the target approach, instead likely using the interim 'double bottom' to break out consolidation, and going to hunt shorts until upper sideline of the Red Wedge - now that's is a plausible game-plan, will see the actual carry-out. As long as the Red Wedge is still intact, one more swoosh and down we go is still a so very viable play, don't you think? But I always give credence to the counteracts, it's market we are dealing with, not ivory tower.

Posted Image

#30 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 20 August 2015 - 08:59 AM

So when cash hits the lower channel line and BOUNCE, R2K futes will reach the Green 2nd Target.

I'll buy that scenario... wouldn't you?

Enuf said, all lines are there, good bye for the day.

Posted Image