• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#31 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 16 November 2009 - 06:31 PM

thanks for the correction - he did sell newsletteers as my father was a subscriber. nonetheless, mz point was he makes his money from investors motivated by certain beliefs about the market, and from the mineset info, which is indeed free, i think this is probablz still the case.

No sweat, karen, here we talkin about 'language' haha.

I understand you mean he's 'selling' anyway, no matter selling for free or for charge. I thought about that fractions of meaning before replied to you too. Is 'soliciting' or 'pushing' better fit? Yeah, i nee a translator...I picked his words for this 'title' was sort of tongue in cheeks anyway, see how people react to 'provocative' but safe subject on its face value. I do like Sinclair's THIS interview thou, as compare to his regular daily comments in his site. Because the content is much 'lethal' to the face value, and pretty much close to what you and some other 'prophets' are worrying about this world and 'the Matrix', including myself. Good luck.

chenway
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#32 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:25 AM

yeah, i am typing on a german laptop keyboard, so i often switch the Z and Y, since habitually I go back to the USA formation... I try to keep posts simple and maybe a little "tabloid punchy", but yes, promoting rather than selling would have been a better choice. Danke, doche, xiexie and all that;)
best,
klh

#33 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 08:30 AM

yeah, i am typing on a german laptop keyboard, so i often switch the Z and Y, since habitually I go back to the USA formation... I try to keep posts simple and maybe a little "tabloid punchy", but yes, promoting rather than selling would have been a better choice. I guess I also have a somewhat dim view of Sinclair, and even for Maudlin, at that -they remind me of groupies. Danke, doche, xiexie and all that;)
best,
klh

#34 dasein

dasein

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,696 posts

Posted 17 November 2009 - 09:01 AM

yeah, i am typing on a german laptop keyboard, so i often switch the Z and Y, since habitually I go back to the USA formation... I try to keep posts simple and maybe a little "tabloid punchy", but yes, promoting rather than selling would have been a better choice. I guess I also have a somewhat dim view of Sinclair, and even for Maudlin, at that -they remind me of groupies. Danke, doche, xiexie and all that;)
best,
klh