Gold

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:20 AM

Deadly Doji, the stock market is now at Daniel T. Fererra's Dec.6 top time period too. gold_dec_09_top.png

Edited by Russ, 04 December 2009 - 11:23 AM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#2 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 11:56 AM

Deadly Doji, the stock market is now at Daniel T. Fererra's Dec.6 top time period too.
gold_dec_09_top.png

for how long and how low does it go is what is importante?

BSing away

Senor

#3 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:06 PM

and your answer Senor is? I think we have not seen the IT top for this leg, we have one more parabloa higher but first we scare the pants off the bulls would 1050 do that to those just having jumped in? have enough folks JUST jumped in?

#4 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:40 PM

and your answer Senor is?
I think we have not seen the IT top for this leg, we have one more parabloa higher but first we scare the pants off the bulls
would 1050 do that to those just having jumped in? have enough folks JUST jumped in?

if and its a big if . it was the top, then 1050 will most probably not hold
i have nothing in december to indicate a top. but, i am not about to fight the market!
i sold a few shares @the top. but i am still 100% long
dharma

#5 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 12:49 PM

not sure why you think 1050 area wouldnt hold. ok how about 1060, that is the UT line from the lows at 650 area

#6 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 01:08 PM

and your answer Senor is?
I think we have not seen the IT top for this leg, we have one more parabloa higher but first we scare the pants off the bulls
would 1050 do that to those just having jumped in? have enough folks JUST jumped in?

I really do not know amigo and for now don't care. I am almost entirely in cash with a few junior/explorers only and my separate long term bullion holding. I hate December and am again reminded why. All accts are at yearly highs with 30-70% gains this year. Its Margarita month!

BSing away

Senor

#7 lambro

lambro

• Traders-Talk User
  • 158 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:11 PM

look to last impulse drive which started 10.27 1150, 1130 1105 & 1072 are the likely support zones before X would be challenged or undercut a retrace up to ~1177 sets up a 1:1 move down to 1105 which is the .618 retrace of the 10.27 drive and an area with some structure support

#8 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:13 PM

Here's Martin Armstrong's answer..

armstrong_gold_prediction_late_2009_for_2010__.gif

BSing away
Senor

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

#9 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:29 PM

BSing away
Senor

Hmmm not that clear to this hombre because we topped barely after November, certainly not enough for me to bank on! Let the margs flow! I can't tell you how good if feels to be 95% in cash after a spectacular year. Yeah I missed a good bit of this last move but I killed it in the first 6 months, only piggies in this kind of market get into trouble.

PURE BS

Senor

#10 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 04 December 2009 - 02:42 PM

BSing away
Senor

Hmmm not that clear to this hombre because we topped barely after November, certainly not enough for me to bank on! Let the margs flow! I can't tell you how good if feels to be 95% in cash after a spectacular year. Yeah I missed a good bit of this last move but I killed it in the first 6 months, only piggies in this kind of market get into trouble.

PURE BS

Senor

Since it is so close to the end of Nov. there is a good chance that we have seen the highs from a cyclical point of view, so that implies an April/May low coming, which is what I see for the NYSE. The dollar looks to be changing direction too.