Gold

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#21 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 10:28 AM

man, sometimes its better to be lucky than a good analyst. one of the stocks i bought friday on the close was roy! dharma

#22 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,057 posts

Posted 07 December 2009 - 01:44 PM

kaching

#23 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 11:16 AM

xau/hui showing hourly divergences. so are many stocks i am buying only junior, they are holding fairly well this looks like the end of A to me dharma

#24 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 08 December 2009 - 04:28 PM

xau/hui showing hourly divergences.
so are many stocks
i am buying only junior, they are holding fairly well
this looks like the end of A to me
dharma

That's the bullish hope, better bounce muy rapido or we flush mucho more. Just watching.

BSing away

Senor

#25 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:10 AM

so are many stocks
dharma

That's the bullish hope, better bounce muy rapido or we flush mucho more. Just watching.

BSing away

Senor

1075ish is the max that i see. this correction will be finished before months end.
i have been wrong before, but i dont think the top is in. yes, 1224(nice call jimmy sinclair) was a top. but , this leg
has more to express.
just my 2c
dharma

#26 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:35 AM

so are many stocks
dharma

BSing away

Senor

1075ish is the max that i see. this correction will be finished before months end.
i have been wrong before, but i dont think the top is in. yes, 1224(nice call jimmy sinclair) was a top. but , this leg
has more to express.
just my 2c
dharma

Interesting as that level is Senor's fail safe price point, if you go below there IMO all upside bets are off and a grande decline becomes more possible. My 2 centavos

Senor

#27 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 10:53 AM

so are many stocks
dharma

BSing away

Senor

has more to express.
just my 2c
dharma

Interesting as that level is Senor's fail safe price point, if you go below there IMO all upside bets are off and a grande decline becomes more possible. My 2 centavos

Senor

yes, you have been looking for a big decline.
surprises in bull markets are to the upside.
seasonally this is abullish time of year
my cycle work does not call for a top till 10
of course, the markets have a way of making us all look stupid from time to time
but, i have to express what i think. and its higher and probably alot higher.
dharma

#28 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:29 AM

so are many stocks
dharma

BSing away

Senor

has more to express.
just my 2c
dharma

Senor

of course, the markets have a way of making us all look stupid from time to time
dharma

Amigo you are misrepresenting what Senor has said. I have been "worried" about a big decline and still do, I have not been predicting one. I still think this is a correction and prices go norte. I for one like to have a level where I say I say I am wrong and am willing to change my opinion, do you have such a level here you say your bullish outlook is probably wrong and you exit to limit losses?

NO BS

Senor

#29 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 11:51 AM

so are many stocks
dharma

BSing away

Senor

has more to express.
just my 2c
dharma

Senor

dharma

Amigo you are misrepresenting what Senor has said. I have been "worried" about a big decline and still do, I have not been predicting one. I still think this is a correction and prices go norte. I for one like to have a level where I say I say I am wrong and am willing to change my opinion, do you have such a level here you say your bullish outlook is probably wrong and you exit to limit losses?

NO BS

Senor

senor, as you know i have been in gold for years now, and will continue to be so. i trade w/a small percentage of my account. from my experience, 30years, bull markets end in a parabolic blowoff. @the top everyone wants whatever it is , and gold will be no different. i have done well following this strategy, which as a former commodity trader , cta, and money manager this is not my usual mo. but, one i have adopted from the onset of my involvement in this bull. i do expect volatility to increase w/huge swings in both directions. my last physical buy was 550. this is a process which i believe will take 6 more years or so to complete. i appreciate your trading style, its not one that i am employing . i only trade 20%of my account. and i suspect after a larger correction in 10 my trading will even be less.
dharma

#30 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 10 December 2009 - 01:09 PM

so are many stocks
dharma

BSing away

Senor

has more to express.
just my 2c
dharma

Senor

dharma

NO BS

Senor

senor, as you know i have been in gold for years now, and will continue to be so. i trade w/a small percentage of my account. from my experience, 30years, bull markets end in a parabolic blowoff. @the top everyone wants whatever it is , and gold will be no different. i have done well following this strategy, which as a former commodity trader , cta, and money manager this is not my usual mo. but, one i have adopted from the onset of my involvement in this bull. i do expect volatility to increase w/huge swings in both directions. my last physical buy was 550. this is a process which i believe will take 6 more years or so to complete. i appreciate your trading style, its not one that i am employing . i only trade 20%of my account. and i suspect after a larger correction in 10 my trading will even be less.
dharma

You still have not answered my question if you have an exit point? Would you ride this all the way down to 650 if it went there? Just askin

NO BS

Senor