Not yet

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 09:47 PM

"The players change the game remains the same, clean, rinse, repeat!" so true :lol: Arbs amazing how many players come and go through the years.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#22 dws

dws

• Traders-Talk User
  • 36 posts

Posted 29 December 2009 - 10:38 PM

Seven Sentinels {DAILY SIGNAL} Sell Signal 12:15 PM December 29, 2009, SPX 1127 SELL SIGNAL?

#23 lund

lund

• Traders-Talk User
  • 98 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 05:23 AM

Spooky & Z Nice call on the es 1112,1113 area. 4:32 am es 1113. Hay Z, next time could leave out the + or - . :rolleyes: Thanks Lund

#24 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 06:02 AM

Spooky & Z Nice call on the es 1112,1113 area. 4:32 am es 1113.

Hay Z, next time could leave out the + or - . :rolleyes:
Thanks Lund

:lol: L

Now comes the tricky part is that it or one more low late today tomorrow around 1109=1114 cash? Lets see what cash does.

Man I need some coffee just woke up. :wacko:

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#25 etftrader

etftrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:26 AM

Spooky & Z Nice call on the es 1112,1113 area. 4:32 am es 1113.

Hay Z, next time could leave out the + or - . :rolleyes:
Thanks Lund

:lol: L

Now comes the tricky part is that it or one more low late today tomorrow around 1109=1114 cash? Lets see what cash does.

Man I need some coffee just woke up. :wacko:

Are you buying this /ES?

#26 etftrader

etftrader

• Traders-Talk User
  • 77 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:29 AM

Now comes the tricky part is that it or one more low late today tomorrow around 1109=1114 cash? Lets see what cash does. Man I need some coffee just woke up. :wacko: [/quote] And great call by the ways

#27 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 07:45 AM

ef not yet I want to see what cash does but likely at one point but very light at most 20% not in love to risk with 2 to 1 against me to end of Feb start of March. If we do go higher in the st which I favor into Jan after this correction today or tomorrow...I will not touch the long side after 1140 even for scalps. That's 4 to 1 against area in my stuff. The elevator is quick and nasty south when it does come and does not let you out for several months after that is if you do not use a good stop. fwiw btw looking at it just now it may go further south after the initial drop and pop in the morning to Mid-day and then to 1114 cash and around say 1109 es. I will see what happens and wait for a safe entry. I will try to post it if I can but it does get hairy and quick around the turns fwiw. If I miss it it's cool made the week on Monday alone. :D

Edited by zoropb, 30 December 2009 - 07:46 AM.

#28 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 08:42 AM

ef not yet I want to see what cash does but likely at one point but very light at most 20% not in love to risk with 2 to 1 against me to end of Feb start of March. If we do go higher in the st which I favor into Jan after this correction today or tomorrow...I will not touch the long side after 1140 even for scalps. That's 4 to 1 against area in my stuff. The elevator is quick and nasty south when it does come and does not let you out for several months after that is if you do not use a good stop. fwiw

btw looking at it just now it may go further south after the initial drop and pop in the morning to Mid-day and then to 1114 cash and around say 1109 es. I will see what happens and wait for a safe entry. I will try to post it if I can but it does get hairy and quick around the turns fwiw. If I miss it it's cool made the week on Monday alone. :D

Z,
They seem to be holding the FTSE up this morning also (DAX is on the fall); It is looking like your call last night was dead on correct, but volume
this morning will tell. Care to share your tip off? EW count?

If correct my artsy wedge should have been drawn with ES instead of cash. ....SPX was a double top, ES higher high yesterday, consistent with
institutions looking to gun stops yet one more time.

jjc.

#29 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:05 AM

"Care to share your tip off? EW count?" My number one technical tool is....

Attached Thumbnails

• board.jpg

#30 jjc

jjc

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,886 posts

Posted 30 December 2009 - 09:09 AM

"Care to share your tip off? EW count?" My number one technical tool is....

Oh man. Don't post that, if too many people use it it will loose its forcasting value. Then were would I be?

Volume this morning off the 4:30 low very strong. Looking like the Gap is going to close this morning.