CRASH CALLERS & DIRECTIONAL FLIP FLOPPERS

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 08:51 AM

you should be a little embarrassed .... time to raise your game guys....don't you try and make money at this? ..... some of you are not even reading your own charts correectly. I almost did a complete re analysis of someone's black chart last night trying to show them how to read their own TA..including red white and blue MAs,.. Envelopes, support and resistance...., etc... so i put in about 10mins of work ...nicely typed out a whole thing ...and guess what ...I erased it...why ....because you guys need to start to raise your own game... It's not my job here to convince people how to read the charts correctly ...esp the ones they post for me to understand.. this is and always has been a place with professional types SHARE GOOD TA ....or interpretation of their cutting edge chart work ...I know a few folks are still here and allowing ME to take my 15mins of fame again... but there are a lot of folks that should start to work on their talents before taking this stage ! Posting here has always be of a higher standard imho....and some of you should start to put in a little extra effort ... before splashing the BOARD with your ...half thoughts... and knee jerk ... ahem analysis .. C'mon get inspired and start making some money for yourself.....and prove it .... in the work you share ... and allow others to see... be proud! And ...TRADE SMARTER ..:bowtie:

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 June 2010 - 08:54 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.
.....timing,..... is ....everything !
... remember no guessing visit MrDev!

#2 Tor

Tor

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,647 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:01 AM

you should be a little embarrassed .... time to raise your game guys....don't you try and make money at this? ..... some of you are not even reading your own charts correectly.

I almost did a complete re analysis of someone's black chart last night trying to show them how to read their own TA..including red white and blue MAs,.. Envelopes, support and resistance...., etc...

so i put in about 10mins of work ...nicely typed out a whole thing ...and guess what ...I erased it...why ....because you guys need to start to raise your own game...

It's not my job here to convince people how to read the charts correctly ...esp the ones they post for me to understand.. this is and always has been a place with

professional types SHARE GOOD TA ....or interpretation of their cutting edge chart work ...I know a few folks are still here and allowing ME to take my 15mins of fame again...

but there are a lot of folks that should start to work on their talents before taking this stage ! Posting here has always be of a higher standard imho....and some of you

should start to put in a little extra effort ... before splashing the BOARD with your ...half thoughts... and knee jerk ... ahem analysis ..

C'mon get inspired and start making some money for yourself.....and prove it .... in the work you share ... and allow others to see... be proud!

And ...TRADE SMARTER .. :bowtie:

Very simply DEV: YOU ARE THE BEST, NUMERO DOS (me numero uno of course :))
Observer

The future is 90% present and 10% vision.

#3 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:03 AM

:clap: so what was and is your call?

Edited by nicolasillo, 10 June 2010 - 09:05 AM.

#4 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:07 AM

that s ok you don t have to answer I read your previous post. btw the way this is not called rally it s called squeeze

#5 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:08 AM

thanks but we all can have a great season...my point is we are not a bunch of newbies here on a free chat board ... and thus we should respect the stage we allowed to be posting on ! that means imho posting market analysis here should be more Careful,...Objective,....Thorough,,....and Comprehensive .... seems like it's become a little laxed

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

......trading is basically a simple operation, but you have to be a genius to understand the simplicity.

#6 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:09 AM

that s ok you don t have to answer I read your previous post.

btw the way this is not called rally it s called squeeze

Ok fair enough but If it goes to a 500 point move can we both call it a rally ? we are almost half way there ..

Edited by Mr Dev, 10 June 2010 - 09:10 AM.

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#7 nicolasillo

nicolasillo

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,441 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:11 AM

lol ok if it goes to 500 pts you can call it a mini rally :P

#8 typicalbear

typicalbear

• Traders-Talk User
  • 390 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:11 AM

With all due respect, your over confidence has me considering a fade.

#9 Mr Dev

Mr Dev

• Traders-Talk User
  • 11,528 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:13 AM

I won't be posting daily much longer... as a small break from the board is needed.. I leave you with a challenge to yourselves...to respect this stage ...and raise your game, for both yourself and others to see.,...and I'm __ serious. see you at the close. :bowtie:

.. .. ..
Mr Dev

#10 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 10 June 2010 - 09:14 AM

This correction should be almost as pretty as the rally this morning BUT I think we go higher next week. Yesterday's lows should hold.

Edited by zoropb, 10 June 2010 - 09:14 AM.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.