• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 12:44 PM

lassonde on king world news today!
listening now
http://kingworldnews...e_Lassonde.html
dharma

dharma

Thanks for the link. That guy is fabulous. By the way, I do own OLVRF as well as NGD. Looking at MNEAF for a buy and hold.

Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#72 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 01:37 PM

Recent interview with Rob McEwen CEO of US Gold on BNN
Peace
johngeorge

#73 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 November 2010 - 02:21 PM

Recent interview with Rob McEwen CEO of US Gold on BNN

thanks jg, listening now
dharma

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 10:25 AM

well it here it is on the 18th and gold has some mojo. strike one up for the astro. i know i dont have to convince ken or traderama of its relevance!!! dang, i had been looking for one more low. i said f----it and held my nose and added to kmkgf and pzg this am. because of my bent, and i cant begin to tell you how many times, i waited for one more low and missed it . @least i bought some silvers on the lows. if the low is not in, i will go on margin and buy. if it is, i am content being all in. i am looking for a trigger to cause this thing to go parabolic over the next couple of months. if it does, i will rethink my strategy of only raising 15% cash. as parabolics always have larger sell offs. but, i am getting way ahead of myself here 1351 breaks into the next cycle and if that occurs , its a positive sign dharma

#75 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:31 AM

dharma

Thanks for the update. :) I just noticed spot gold shot through 1351 like a hot knife through butter! Spot silver up nearly a buck as well.

Best to you.

Edited by johngeorge, 18 November 2010 - 11:37 AM.

Peace
johngeorge

#76 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:46 PM

there still very well could be another down shot to new lows. above 1375 and the coast is clear anyone buy olivut? dharma

#77 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 02:56 PM

there still very well could be another down shot to new lows. above 1375 and the coast is clear
anyone buy olivut?
dharma

Dharma,
That's what I think..another shot down..we have a full moon Sunday..when it falls on a weekend..Friday/Monday we typically reverse...so right now we are going up into it..although occasionally you can see an accerlation to up..... on chan's charts he shows we had a sell on gld,$hui,$xau,gdx..showing now at resistance. Those sell signals just happened a couple of days ago...so I think we have some up and down first.. Also I think we have some more down in equities which so far metals/miners have followed...unless some news comes out where they diverge from each other..they are still in sync imo..

oh, by the way, Happy Venus Direct Day.. :D

http://stockcharts.c...t...04&cmd=show[s47184904]&disp=O

TM

#78 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 04:14 PM

there still very well could be another down shot to new lows. above 1375 and the coast is clear
anyone buy olivut?
dharma

Dharma,
That's what I think..another shot down..we have a full moon Sunday..when it falls on a weekend..Friday/Monday we typically reverse...so right now we are going up into it..although occasionally you can see an accerlation to up..... on chan's charts he shows we had a sell on gld,$hui,$xau,gdx..showing now at resistance. Those sell signals just happened a couple of days ago...so I think we have some up and down first.. Also I think we have some more down in equities which so far metals/miners have followed...unless some news comes out where they diverge from each other..they are still in sync imo..

oh, by the way, Happy Venus Direct Day.. :D

http://stockcharts.c...t...04&cmd=show[s47184904]&disp=O

TM

i have noticed that gold rises into the full moon as well. lots of factors swimming around in my brain. i am all in and sold some things near the close so i am all in . i plan to go on margin if the thin holiday week (next week )offers such an opportunity. today was a fib day for the market. but the verdict is still out.
above 1375 and we are ready for an assault on the highs. my work is calling for a vertical move, i have no idea what is going to cause it. the fed and ecb are printing. one stated and one not. dharma

#79 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 18 November 2010 - 11:27 PM

Follow-thru and GDXJ on the way to new highs!
http://stockcharts.c...347840&r=58.png

stubaby

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 19 November 2010 - 11:54 AM

Follow-thru and GDXJ on the way to new highs!
http://stockcharts.c...347840&r=58.png

stubaby

sunday full moon
a continued rise next week would give me an all clear along w/getting above 1375
stubaby- i am looking @the possibility of the highs being a Bw/the move to 1329 as c as a possibility . flat correction.
anyway i have done some buying this am. lightly and i sold mrzlf working on daily divergences so i said good bye and thanks
a friend reco axsmf and it looks undervalued so i took a flyer. i have watched his picks since 04 and he has a knack for picking undervalued penny stocks. do your own dd, exploring is a dangerous(financially speaking )biz
i have no idea what the immediate outcome will be, i am stepping back to the rocket ride that i see.
my boat is full and rocking
its a bull market and the bull wants as few on his back as possible.
monetary policy has not changed
the world is up to its neck in debt
i didnt advocate these situations, but i am not going down w/the ship
i am staying on the bull until we are in full expression
dharma