Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:18 AM

Jim Willie - QE to Infinity

stubaby :rolleyes:

#83 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 11:36 AM

on the astro date; either an acceleration or a correction. we got the latter, which was my preference. the consolidation may last until monday. i am looking for new forever highs before the harmonics are up. w/the spread of information via the internet. the dictators role seems numbered world wide. we are rapidly approaching a different world. 1/31/34 is when roosevelt recalled all the gold and then devalued the dollar against gold, which meant the value . pp of your money was cut in almost 1/2. gold =money. i suspect the value of the dollar gets cut by an even larger % of these next few years. while silver will appreciate also, but when it has run its speculative course, it will get ugly, dont fall in love w/silver. pick your spots and dont look back biding my time. crude oil is leading here. where is an energy policy. being dependent on the m.east for oil is a mistake. the saudi dictatorship may be in trouble down the road. libya is only 2% of world daily production. dharma

#84 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:00 PM

on the astro date; either an acceleration or a correction. we got the latter, which was my preference. the consolidation may last until monday. i am looking for new forever highs before the harmonics are up. w/the spread of information via the internet. the dictators role seems numbered world wide. we are rapidly approaching a different world.
1/31/34 is when roosevelt recalled all the gold and then devalued the dollar against gold, which meant the value . pp of your money was cut in almost 1/2. gold =money. i suspect the value of the dollar gets cut by an even larger % of these next few years. while silver will appreciate also, but when it has run its speculative course, it will get ugly, dont fall in love w/silver. pick your spots and dont look back
biding my time. crude oil is leading here. where is an energy policy. being dependent on the m.east for oil is a mistake. the saudi dictatorship may be in trouble down the road. libya is only 2% of world daily production.
dharma

dharma:

I have this as Wave 2 of 3 off the January 25th low on GDX, FWIW. Once complete (tomorrow is my guess) the strength of the next impulse should tell - if its a 3 of 3 should be explosive.

http://stockcharts.c...01-20&en=(today)&i=p14206486191&a=198979733&r=8171.png

stubaby

#85 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 01:46 PM

on the astro date; either an acceleration or a correction. we got the latter, which was my preference. the consolidation may last until monday. i am looking for new forever highs before the harmonics are up. w/the spread of information via the internet. the dictators role seems numbered world wide. we are rapidly approaching a different world.
1/31/34 is when roosevelt recalled all the gold and then devalued the dollar against gold, which meant the value . pp of your money was cut in almost 1/2. gold =money. i suspect the value of the dollar gets cut by an even larger % of these next few years. while silver will appreciate also, but when it has run its speculative course, it will get ugly, dont fall in love w/silver. pick your spots and dont look back
biding my time. crude oil is leading here. where is an energy policy. being dependent on the m.east for oil is a mistake. the saudi dictatorship may be in trouble down the road. libya is only 2% of world daily production.
dharma

dharma:

I have this as Wave 2 of 3 off the January 25th low on GDX, FWIW. Once complete (tomorrow is my guess) the strength of the next impulse should tell - if its a 3 of 3 should be explosive.

http://stockcharts.c...01-20&en=(today)&i=p14206486191&a=198979733&r=8171.png

stubaby

interesting perspective- the best is yet to come. today is options expiration @the comex. i am preparing myself for the assault. i will be judiciously be selling over the next month or so. to raise cash. i think after this next top and the correction we will begin phase 3 of the bull. while folks are calling for the top in ags. i say look @corn eg, it looks like it is forming a cup. the world is being rejiggered. phase 3 will see it come for the piigs and the individual states that are living in alice in wonderland. i want to have cash for the correction. as i think we get a whiff of 08. as long as ben the professor is @the helm there will be qe to infinity! its why he was put there
greenspan, in his years as fed head , laid the ground work for the destruction of the currency. now from the bleachers, he is remembering his ann rand roots and remembering the benefits of the gold standard. as the chorus gets louder, gold will seek fair value. which, as the systems of fiat become unglued, will warrant a higher price.
what goes unnoticed is more of these guys show up as elected officials . now emmanuel is mayor of chicago. makes me leery. posse comatitus (spelling) has been thrown in the trash by bush along w/habeas corpus. i wonder what our rights will look like
dharma
i am a libertarian

#86 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 03:06 PM

Interesting action:
  • Bonds of all maturities "reacting as planned" - yields falling just as breakouts were occuring - another save?
  • Gold and Silver down "check" - gold tesing the breakout of "the round number" from above and silver working off it's breakout energy with a 'healthy pullback' - another save?
  • Crude Oil "blow-off" top callers getting there due or normal hesitation after a big "kick-off" move and normal hesitation before moving thru "another round number"? - another save?
  • US Dollar testing it's recent lows - Uh Oh - shouldn't the safety of "the world's reserve currency" bring in the BUCKS during these times of tribulation - that one hasn't worked out?
Guess when we see a decision to "end this stock market correction" as bonds, gold and silver, oil, not to mention the ag commodities have been "stopped in their tracks" - all's well - all worked as planned? The inability of the US Dollar to find legs to the upside here is probably the most telling divergence for the "big picture ahead".

stubaby :angry_tongue:

#87 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 04:50 PM

Interesting action:

• Bonds of all maturities "reacting as planned" - yields falling just as breakouts were occuring - another save?
  • Gold and Silver down "check" - gold tesing the breakout of "the round number" from above and silver working off it's breakout energy with a 'healthy pullback' - another save?
  • Crude Oil "blow-off" top callers getting there due or normal hesitation after a big "kick-off" move and normal hesitation before moving thru "another round number"? - another save?
  • US Dollar testing it's recent lows - Uh Oh - shouldn't the safety of "the world's reserve currency" bring in the BUCKS during these times of tribulation - that one hasn't worked out?
Guess when we see a decision to "end this stock market correction" as bonds, gold and silver, oil, not to mention the ag commodities have been "stopped in their tracks" - all's well - all worked as planned? The inability of the US Dollar to find legs to the upside here is probably the most telling divergence for the "big picture ahead".

Yuppers!

Certainly looks to me like the US dollar has seen its better days: From Bloomberg Swiss franc hits record on Libya fear; dollar falls
Peace
johngeorge

#88 CHAx

CHAx

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,614 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 05:41 PM

Dollar and Treasuries look terrible. PMs new highs next week and dollar new lows (or test of the lows).

#89 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 24 February 2011 - 09:32 PM

Interesting action:

US Dollar - on the "cusp" of a significant breakdown.

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$USD&p=W&st=2004-01-01&en=(today)&i=p80307375644&a=185054179&r=4320.png

stubaby

#90 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 25 February 2011 - 03:01 AM

am i the only one who thinks the top might be in already for the IT? Ugly action in the miners and lots of complacency on the threads IMO