dharma

#162 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:23 AM

lassonde today- interesting stuff http://kingworldnews..._Gold_Bars.html

dharma

When Pierre talks I listen very attentively. Without a doubt he is one of the very best in the gold business. NGD and OLVRF are two of my core holdings.

Edited by johngeorge, 18 April 2011 - 11:23 AM.

Peace
johngeorge

#163 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 11:51 AM

lassonde today- interesting stuff http://kingworldnews..._Gold_Bars.html

dharma

When Pierre talks I listen very attentively. Without a doubt he is one of the very best in the gold business. NGD and OLVRF are two of my core holdings.

w/you jg. both have been stellar performers. i will look to add to each over the summer
dharma

Edited by dharma, 18 April 2011 - 11:52 AM.

#164 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 12:11 PM

looks to me lik three down from the highs, we break this am's lows and all bets are off, i agree senor

i see so many looking higher, finding excuses as to why the miners are lagging

maybe thye will play catch up. or maybe not

Just did some light buying/added to positions.

With Senor's latest "warning" call, I just had too.
Becoming one of my favorite bottom indicators. ;)

That was not nice.

Senor

Senor:

I agree -JGUITARSLIM: let's keep it civilized and "on point" here please!

stubaby

I have been wrong and will be wrong in the future, interesting he gave me no credit for being right about gold stocks having cinco down and I forecasted another move down - it has happened, oh well, some just like to criticize. And amigo Studaby now we find out if HUI is finishing correction or a tres wave is happening, muy importante.

Senor

#165 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:03 PM

looks to me lik three down from the highs, we break this am's lows and all bets are off, i agree senor

That was not nice.

Senor

Senor:

stubaby

I have been wrong and will be wrong in the future, interesting he gave me no credit for being right about gold stocks having cinco down and I forecasted another move down - it has happened, oh well, some just like to criticize. And amigo Studaby now we find out if HUI is finishing correction or a tres wave is happening, muy importante.

Senor

Divergences on RSI and MACD on this morning's selloff! Added SLW this am's sell-off at $40.

stubaby :numchuk:

#166 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 01:24 PM

That was not nice.

Senor

Senor:

stubaby

Senor

Divergences on RSI and MACD on this morning's selloff! Added SLW this am's sell-off at $40.

stubaby :numchuk:

could be an a-b-c down and done, jury is still deliberating

Senor

#167 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 02:55 PM

not backing away from breaking into the next price cycle= strength the hedgie shorts in the miners will have a religious experience love the bearishness. confirming to my side of the market. dissect it . do as you will . do everything but see it clearly get new glasses gidyap! dharma

#168 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 06:10 PM

i am bearish only becasue i am so long as to be very wary

#169 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:27 PM

From the James Turk interview on KWN today:

<<snip>>

When asked about the underperformance of gold shares Turk responded, “It’s depressing to see the mining share action today with gold and silver putting in such strong performances. But don’t let your emotions fool you and send you in the wrong direction. Sometimes the markets really do try your patience and this is one of those moments that we are seeing right now in the mining shares. KWN readers should continue accumulating the mining shares because at some point in the near future we will see a move that will be absolutely breathtaking.”

<<snip>>
Peace
johngeorge

#170 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,965 posts

Posted 18 April 2011 - 10:56 PM

From the James Turk interview on KWN today:

<<snip>>

When asked about the underperformance of gold shares Turk responded, “It’s depressing to see the mining share action today with gold and silver putting in such strong performances. But don’t let your emotions fool you and send you in the wrong direction. Sometimes the markets really do try your patience and this is one of those moments that we are seeing right now in the mining shares. KWN readers should continue accumulating the mining shares because at some point in the near future we will see a move that will be absolutely breathtaking.”

<<snip>>

Maybe and then again maybe not, it's my experience that this is not a bueno sign for the miners

Senor