topping

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
181 replies to this topic

#81 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:08 AM

the battle for 1460 rages. green skies for the bull above and more work below. as i said yesterday, i think we have a couple(2-3)days of fighting. i am positioned and waiting. dharma

#82 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 11:42 AM

i am positioned and waiting.
dharma

dharma

Sam ting here.........Looking very bullish :redbull: Canadian dollar now @ 96cents for $1 US and appears to want to move to 95cents. Can't do anything but help the Canadian miners. :D

Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#83 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 12:13 PM

the battle for 1460 rages. green skies for the bull above and more work below. as i said yesterday, i think we have a couple(2-3)days of fighting. i am positioned and waiting.
dharma

Hello Dharma,
According to Sentiment Trader, next week is seasonably favorable for metals..not for the rest of the market..also end of the month we have another saggi in Mercury..right when Retrograde Mecury ends....Mecury into Saggi is the 23r- May 4th..favorable for metals...full moon the 18th and typically we fall into full moon..but perhaps not this time...or just a pause.....A couple of days ago we have recent buy signals on chan's charts for gld/slv..typically reliable too...with everything else going on in the world...you definitely have the makings of a nice parabolic run if it's going to happen.

I also read where John (Silentone) thought that maybe the 14 month low came in with gold...maybe he can comment on that here.

http://investorshub....age_id=61763274

Warm regards,

TM

#84 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 02:11 PM

the battle for 1460 rages. green skies for the bull above and more work below. as i said yesterday, i think we have a couple(2-3)days of fighting. i am positioned and waiting.
dharma

Hello Dharma,
According to Sentiment Trader, next week is seasonably favorable for metals..not for the rest of the market..also end of the month we have another saggi in Mercury..right when Retrograde Mecury ends....Mecury into Saggi is the 23r- May 4th..favorable for metals...full moon the 18th and typically we fall into full moon..but perhaps not this time...or just a pause.....A couple of days ago we have recent buy signals on chan's charts for gld/slv..typically reliable too...with everything else going on in the world...you definitely have the makings of a nice parabolic run if it's going to happen.

I also read where John (Silentone) thought that maybe the 14 month low came in with gold...maybe he can comment on that here.

http://investorshub....age_id=61763274

Warm regards,

TM

hi traderama. right now , i am glued to the 1460 as the govt cant reach an agreement. yes, the end of the month looks promising. all i can say in bull markets , i dont watch bottoms, i watch tops. and yes the end of the month looks promising.
i do my own work and maybe once a year i check chan out.
dharma

#85 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 07 April 2011 - 10:16 PM

early May highs? Over 1460 now

#86 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:09 AM

early May highs?
Over 1460 now

http://position-sizing.blogspot.com/

Position sizing says top in gold May-June
Peace
johngeorge

#87 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 09:27 AM

watching the action. 1460 is key for me. critical # want to see it close above there. so far the bears trying to keep it in the ball park . watching the battle. need a couple of closes above that #. good weekly close would help also. silver above 40 . if we close above these #s market could run. not falling in love. dharma from the trenches

#88 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,624 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 10:52 AM

armstrongs latest
http://www.martinarm...004-06-2011.pdf

watching intently. i hate it when everything hinges on one moment-ie the budget battle. if they get it together we could easily have a big correction. so, i raised some cash. sold more exk bought @3.13 thank you.
dharma
feeling more comfortable

#89 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,070 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 12:17 PM

local top today then one more run imo

#90 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 08 April 2011 - 02:30 PM

armstrongs latest
http://www.martinarm...004-06-2011.pdf

watching intently. i hate it when everything hinges on one moment-ie the budget battle. if they get it together we could easily have a big correction. so, i raised some cash. sold more exk bought @3.13 thank you.
dharma
feeling more comfortable

Comfortable is having a very very nice payday! Congratulations :clap: :cheer: :clap:
Peace
johngeorge