the run

• Please log in to reply
222 replies to this topic

#51 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 02:25 PM

although it could be 2 weeks i have astro stuff the 23rd and the 26th. 1813 is a powerful #for this price cycle . the market is a magnet to that #. healthy action. weak holders jumping ship. they will chase later. market doesnt think obamas 400billion+ jobs program will pass. dont worry ben is waiting in the wings. dharma

#52 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 12 September 2011 - 03:20 PM

although it could be 2 weeks i have astro stuff the 23rd and the 26th. 1813 is a powerful #for this price cycle . the market is a magnet to that #. healthy action. weak holders jumping ship. they will chase later. market doesnt think obamas 400billion+ jobs program will pass. dont worry ben is waiting in the wings.
dharma

http://www.traders-t...?...st&p=594310

stubaby B)

#53 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:34 AM

make no mistake , gold is and will continue to be the leader. when other commodities go up, it only strengthens golds case. today , volatility is much less. we are just marking time here. the dollar has rallied, it has had little to no affect on gold prices. its a different world than it was say in 08. the broads have had a good correction , gold has risen. everything is still being valued in terms of dollars, that will change. fiats days are numbered. its a slow process. yesterday felt like capitulation. it was a redeux of 1478 gold. some panic before the take off. top callers are always out there. do your own work. listen to others if you like, but do your own work. its your money. know what you are doing. sure gold will have rallies, it will also have declines. in the end , riding will prove the most profitable. this bull still has many stages to go through. its a process. dharma

#54 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 09:54 AM

year to date chart , relative performance of all commodities
http://finviz.com./f...mance.ashx?v=17
dharma

#55 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 01:44 PM

dharma:

Looks like could be a continuation triangle for gold here:

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$GOLD&p=D&b=5&g=0&i=p43070570782&a=217008398&r=456.png

If so we could see one more "intra-day" raid towards 1,750-1,775 for C?

stubaby B)

#56 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 13 September 2011 - 02:13 PM

dharma:

Looks like could be a continuation triangle for gold here:

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$GOLD&p=D&b=5&g=0&i=p43070570782&a=217008398&r=456.png

If so we could see one more "intra-day" raid towards 1,750-1,775 for C?

stubaby B)

i dont have #s in mind, but that is the way it looks to me- a triangle. =continuation pattern. 2k anyone? anyone out there?
buying time. marking time.
dharma

#57 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 10:06 AM

the bears, top callers are out there. i am looking the other way, i dont know if this will be a 3 wave or a 5wave elliot type triangle and frankly, i dont care. what matters to me is how do i respond. the answer is i am using weakness to buy. this up wave is not finished yet. the consolidation is serving to work off the overbought condition. there are alot of very obvious weak pillars to the worlds financial system. are we looking @ another lehman here!? greece? etc i dont know the chart is telling me we are going higher, and maybe alot higher. dharma Without faith in his own judgment no man can go very far in this game. That is about all I have learned — to study general conditions, to take a position and stick to it. ~ Jesse Livermore

Edited by dharma, 14 September 2011 - 10:07 AM.

#58 Om_Namah_Shivay

Om_Namah_Shivay

• Traders-Talk User
  • 596 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 11:25 AM

the bears, top callers are out there. i am looking the other way, i dont know if this will be a 3 wave or a 5wave elliot type triangle and frankly, i dont care. what matters to me is how do i respond. the answer is i am using weakness to buy. this up wave is not finished yet. the consolidation is serving to work off the overbought condition. there are alot of very obvious weak pillars to the worlds financial system. are we looking @ another lehman here!? greece? etc
i dont know the chart is telling me we are going higher, and maybe alot higher.
dharma

Without faith in his own judgment no man can go very far in this game. That is about all I have learned — to study general conditions, to take a position and stick to it.

~ Jesse Livermore

I also see gold making this last blast to space before a IT top which I expect to form in November..my target is 2250
Know the DIFFERENCE between WINNING and WINNINGS; One is KARMA and One is EGO!!!

www.bubbleshort.blogspot.in My Blog with focus on markets and "Act" of trading

#59 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 14 September 2011 - 01:51 PM

the bears, top callers are out there. i am looking the other way, i dont know if this will be a 3 wave or a 5wave elliot type triangle and frankly, i dont care. what matters to me is how do i respond. the answer is i am using weakness to buy. this up wave is not finished yet. the consolidation is serving to work off the overbought condition. there are alot of very obvious weak pillars to the worlds financial system. are we looking @ another lehman here!? greece? etc
i dont know the chart is telling me we are going higher, and maybe alot higher.
dharma

Without faith in his own judgment no man can go very far in this game. That is about all I have learned — to study general conditions, to take a position and stick to it.

~ Jesse Livermore

dharma:

Gotta Love it! The fear in the precious metals and miners is almost palatible!

stubaby :lol: :purebs: :clap:

#60 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 15 September 2011 - 10:13 AM

finishing off this leg. the consolidation is healthy. patience in here. slipped on my buying hat. dharma