more concolidation

• Please log in to reply
173 replies to this topic

#41 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:42 AM

i dont know if the lows are in or not . for an investor this is not the question. the market is being set up for a bottom/or the bottom is in.
dharma

The "balance" in the Commodities Sectors is precarious - at best - just look at grains! Energy looks to have bottomed here as well and there are several "catalysts" for explosive moves higher that are now playing out. Precious Metals and Miners are supressed, having been pushed down by the fears of deflationary outcomes among other things. The time is very near for their release - it's been a great "shakeout" and as dharma says there could be more - I'm holding firm and gearing-up for additions - The time is approaching quickly!

stubaby B)

#42 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 12:12 PM

i dont know if the lows are in or not . for an investor this is not the question. the market is being set up for a bottom/or the bottom is in.
dharma

The "balance" in the Commodities Sectors is precarious - at best - just look at grains! Energy looks to have bottomed here as well and there are several "catalysts" for explosive moves higher that are now playing out. Precious Metals and Miners are supressed, having been pushed down by the fears of deflationary outcomes among other things. The time is very near for their release - it's been a great "shakeout" and as dharma says there could be more - I'm holding firm and gearing-up for additions - The time is approaching quickly!

stubaby B)

thanks stubaby
i do believe that the keynesians in control of cbs worldwide will produce fiat.
this guy has an interesting perspective
http://kingworldnews...on_In_Gold.html

this is actually the 1st piece in the series
http://kingworldnews...hael_Pento.html

dharma

#43 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 09:48 AM

the fed head talks , gold goes down , this has been the pattern over his last few address' . dharma

#44 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:22 AM

it seems every day they try and break gold . yet it continues to hold . silver made new lows @ the end of june, but gold held= divergence. it seems to me it may be building cause. i continue to wait to deploy the bulk of my cash. dharma

#45 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 17 July 2012 - 11:43 AM

nice head fake this AM

#46 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:11 AM

so we have day 2 of the burnack. what are folks waiting for him to say?! if one is paying attention, its obvious the economy is in the doldrums. sooner or later they will stimulate the economy. will it be a coordinated move ? gold remains range bound. sooner or later the range will be left behind. the only question for me remains. will we see more downside. will we break the string of lows @ 1520? the backdrop is very similar to the bottom of the gold bear. sentiment is quite negative. inspite of the price being @1580 as opposed to below 300. the herd moves. there is still alot of time left to the summer, i am in no hurry . i wait. i dont have answers. dharma

#47 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:37 AM

dharma "i dont have answers." Reminds me of when I was a teenager.......then I had all the answers. :D Now I am a great grandfather of two boys and all I have is questions. :huh:
Peace
johngeorge

#48 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 10:47 AM

rick rule-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G35Z2FoZEM0&feature=em-share_video_user i think we are close to approaching the 76 low in gold, we may have already seen it. from here gold went from 102 to 875, this is where the focus needs to be. it is where my focus is. the backdrop is quite gold friendly. the sentiment is where bulls emerge from. we may be there, if not we are close. sentiment is similar to the end of the gold bear in 99. remain focused.

#49 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 18 July 2012 - 12:32 PM

ST something tells me we are looking at a powerful move which direction not sure yet but feels like up

#50 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 19 July 2012 - 10:30 AM

the backdrop for the pms : we have extremely low interest rates. the grains are in bull markets, and fear of drought devastating the crops is prevalent. oil appears to be breaking out of its. base. the rising cpi, could very well lead to cost push inflation. we are nearing the end of this long consolidation. could there be another rout that takes prices below 1520? sure why not. its when surprises occur , to catch the unwary off guard. above the previous high and chances improve for a continued uptrend. sure there will be corrections in the grains and you can expect them to be violent. but, it seems to me their uptrend is established. and this is a bullish backdrop for the pms dharma