above 1805 and its game on

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#101 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

the magnitude of the world situation is of utmost importance, if silver had a parabolic or not, frankly who cares. silvers story is quite enticing. no cb holds silver. silver still has not taken out its 80 high. here is how i see the situation debt is growing and racing to out of control. no democratic country can cut its deficits for fear of alienating its constituents. france is broke england is close japan has been in the doldrums for 20+years. shenzo abe got elected promising to bring the debt ridden nation back to economic expansion. he has targeted 2% ,essentially, inflation. they have entered the fray to devalue their fiat . shirakawa the stodgy boj head term is up in april. the equivalent of the professor will be put in to continue the experiment then we have a 16trillion debt in the usa. w/the fed staying in hotel california. they can check out , but they can never leave. the moment they try and leave the economy does a face plant. then there is the string of piigs, et al that are on life support. if the keynesian cbs end qe we go into a freefall, the debt gobbles up everything. the soundness and viability of the banks comes into play, and folks head this way. i understand, i dont like drawdowns, but it is a fact of life for riders. the best technicians, guys who sport turbans, prognosticators, etc . cannot tell you when the match will catch fire. but , it will catch fire that link i posted last night shows how lopsided the consensus is for the broad market. there will be a day of reckoning. then 85 bbbbbbillion a month may seem like chicken feed. aristotle"a trend in motion will continue until it actually stops" well the trend in motion is the thought process of the keynesians in charge of the world cbs. ie, throw money @the problem it will get fixed. well lets take a look @ japan as an example. sure if they devalue their currency it will help their exports, its why their neighbors are up in arms. yelling foul!!! however, qe does not occur in a vacuum, the price of stuff will rise. japan is totally energy dependent. so, the yen goes down, the price of oil goes up. now what? is it just a push?in the meantime their debt keeps rising. you connect the dots. hgnsi 6.3% =out on a ledge dharma

Edited by dharma, 01 February 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#102 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 12:08 PM

that link i posted last night shows how lopsided the consensus is for the broad market.
dharma

Bears are all gone - Coast is clear - now "everybody in the pool"!

stubaby B)

#103 beta

beta

lasergirl

• TT Patron+
  • 4,093 posts

Posted 01 February 2013 - 01:02 PM

that link i posted last night shows how lopsided the consensus is for the broad market.
dharma

Bears are all gone - Coast is clear - now "everybody in the pool"!

stubaby B)

Weakening USD is propping up all asset classes. If it closes < 79 would you rather own commodities, stox or FedBux ?
"Daytrading -- An Extreme Sport !"

#104 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 02:12 PM

the dollar is definitely a catalyst the cup and handle on the monthly gold chart looks ready this tr has become tedious and boring. the boys are buying the miners on the cheap when they are done feasting, it will be time to head north dharma

#105 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 04 February 2013 - 03:02 PM

the cup and handle on the monthly gold chart looks ready
this tr has become tedious and boring.
dharma

Indeed!

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$GOLD&p=M&st=1996-01-01&en=2013-12-31&i=p53369241540&a=259871923&r=76.png

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$GOLD&p=D&yr=14&mn=0&dy=0&i=p15246042609&a=264213495&r=534.png

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$GOLD&p=D&yr=2&mn=0&dy=0&i=p90162716583&a=259871946&r=730.png

stubaby B)

#106 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:31 AM

something tells me the turn is here

#107 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 05:54 AM

The Silver and Gold Bulls look like they have rested enough and are likely to start running higher very soon. The Silver Bull in particular should rise by more than 15%. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#108 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 10:42 AM

yes, that is what seems to make sense. higher prices are the calling for the metals. last week the hgnsi went negative. =the average gold timer was shorting and recommending shorting. the weight is still on the miners, while the boys continue to build their positions. i am being very patient here. the govt wants to see a lower dollar, as is the case w/most govts today. it will improve their exports. they will have their sway. a couple of closes above 1675 would go a long ways to improving the situation. however, it is a struggle. reminds me of when gold finally crossed 400 in 79. unexpected events occurred on top of 15% inflation. the shah of iran was toppled. and russia went into afghanistan. as the dow continues to flirt w/the stratosphere. gold is going higher, probably alot higher. lets see how we deal w/the crosscurrents. nice to see tria get bullish. chpgf, came out w/their pea a few days back. i didnt comment on it. as expected it is a monster find. lassonde commented on the lack of significant finds this last decade in the mining industry(his piece was on mine web). they have the resources and experience to see this project through. it is going to be a big winner. do your own dd. i know nothing dharma

#109 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 12:59 PM

The Silver and Gold Bulls look like they have rested enough and are likely to start running higher very soon. The Silver Bull in particular should rise by more than 15%.

-tria

http://stockcharts.c...71967&r=906.png

IF this count is correct - Silver about to have a "monster move" vs Gold here!

stubaby B)

#110 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:31 PM

real physical demand. lulled to sleep everyone sleeps on. nibbling
http://in.reuters.co...N0B56UG20130205
dharma