this is a most interesting perspective on silver
http://kingworldnews...1,020_Move.html
dharma

#122 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 08:36 AM

fwiw, gold closed above its 50 weekly ma..barely did it..but that is a 2nd time in a row..last time we had 2 consequetive weeks was Aug/sept..also made a higher high last week that the week prior.....maybe I'm grasping for straws..but I'm seeing money flow also increasing on the weekly...and monthly.

we have consolidated all Jan up to now too in this 1650-1685 area.. which the spinning top on Jan 4th does show indecision...there is definitely accumulation here...however, that would change this if 1626 breaks..and Feb 15th -18th is a reversal period for metals..but could start as early as 2/12..hmmmm..right after the state of the union!!! So this could be a good test this week either breaking out of that range one way or the other. It could be a period of fear coming too. Can gold go up with the $? Yes, it has done that in the past as a safe haven play so I wouldn't necesarily play that inverse relationship because imo, what is coming could be a change to that..fear!..See below for Merriman's weekly..Saturn deals with your fears and discipline..with the sequestration around the corner and both parties playing chicken..we might have a couple of weeks of fear minimally...just throwing it out..not forecasting anything..If gold could close and stay above the 8 monthly ema (around 1679) and stay there ..that would be bullish as that has closely tracked it.

The only positive sign I have gotten from pnf was a sell on Dust..bearish triangle but as I noted 40.50 would negate that...however on the monthly for Dust the 8ma...is possibly crossing up over the 20ma..after crossing down in August..and keep in mind despite Dust getting a pnf sell..the trend is still up..as well as the trend in miners are down...till it's not. I'm watching miners for signs of a turn..whether we are going to have a counter trend rally or we've seen the bottom only time will tell..

http://www.mmacycles...ruary-11,-2013/
"On top of all that, there will be a new moon in Aquarius on February 10. Then comes a slew of Saturn signatures, February 11-18. The hopes of Jupiter get dashed by the realities of Saturn.”

TM

#123 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 09 February 2013 - 07:16 PM

so many people waiting to throw in the towel on a move below 1625 area that this has to be tempting the gamers

#124 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 09:05 AM

with all these posts..i just thought i'd reitterate Merriman has a primary low from Jan 28- Feb 15th and Feb 15-18 plus/minus 3 days is a turn period..the way today is shaping up ..looks like we are headed into this primary low... TM

#125 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 11:40 AM

with all these posts..i just thought i'd reitterate
Merriman has a primary low from Jan 28- Feb 15th and Feb 15-18 plus/minus 3 days is a turn period..the way today is shaping up ..looks like we are headed into this primary low...
TM

Am seeing lots of Waves 5 of C's (of ABC correctives for Wave 2) moving into the 50% and 61.8% FIB levels on a whole group of miners.

stubaby B)

#126 tradermama

tradermama

• Traders-Talk User
  • 909 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:04 PM

Merriman has a primary low from Jan 28- Feb 15th and Feb 15-18 plus/minus 3 days is a turn period..the way today is shaping up ..looks like we are headed into this primary low...
TM

Am seeing lots of Waves 5 of C's (of ABC correctives for Wave 2) moving into the 50% and 61.8% FIB levels on a whole group of miners.

stubaby B)

Merriman has gold in the 14th week of a 15-21 week primary cycle..and looking for a drop below 1626 for the low within the next 10 weeks...but I think he still favors a Feb/March low where a big rally will start..and silver is in its 14th week of a primary 13-21 week cycle. So we may have some more time to wait and get more counter trend rallies..if his count is correct...also I'm sure it could come early too like a lot of these cycles do at times. If 1626 breaks he's looking at 1540-1575 to hold ideally. The way I'm looking at this if 1626 holds that's going to be nice bullish run hopefully to that 21-22 month June hi which would surprise a lot of people..but one step at a time..we just have to hold 1626..looks like miners now broke out of a bearish triangle too..which should test 39-40
TM

#127 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:10 PM

care to shre a few names stu?

TM

stubaby B)

#128 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 12:44 PM

the gdx/ gld and all the other miner indexes are pressing the 08 lows. still see the cross currents in the cycles. if 1626 holds, skies can clear if not, then more work to do dharma

#129 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 01:48 PM

the gdx/ gld and all the other miner indexes are pressing the 08 lows.
still see the cross currents in the cycles.
if 1626 holds, skies can clear
if not, then more work to do
dharma

For me the critical level is still 1,600 (1,599 to be exact) the Wave 1 high of previous degree. Below 1,626 is OK as long as this level holds.

stubaby B)

#130 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 11 February 2013 - 03:43 PM

no new tricks same pattern day after day dharma