above 1805 and its game on

• Please log in to reply
145 replies to this topic

#111 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 12:18 PM

every one sleeping!? shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh will the next crack @1681 be the charm? shhhhhhhhh dharma

#112 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 06 February 2013 - 04:12 PM

every one sleeping!? shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
will the next crack @1681 be the charm?
shhhhhhhhh
dharma

ZZZZZZZZZ, interesting action with GLDX explorers making new lows since inception in Nov 2010, GDXJ fell to a new low since Sep 2011 high, yet HUI and GDX and XAU were up a bit today. Something for everyone, lol. Looks "bottomy" to me but no clear signals yet.

Senor

#113 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:31 AM

Gold’s chart damage so far today was minimal and the day is not over yet. If it wasn’t for the GLD and SLV opex next Friday, I would be even more bullish than I am. Just a bit tired of watching the paint dry, I am however. Now we are very close at resistance as I type this. -tria ;)

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#114 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 10:58 AM

that 1681 is a big magnet in yen gold is up 9% in the last month. i received this from a guy who i am on another board w/ My sources tell me that there is a shortage of physical silver in Mexico as Penoles has stopped delivering to the national market this year...this combined that the Zetas are targeting metal buying outfits (recyclers) for extortions even in large calm cities like Guadalajara. it is all going to the US apparently (perhaps from there to other destinations, but we don' t know)... something is going on!!what do you think? dharma

#115 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:13 AM

that 1681 is a big magnet
in yen gold is up 9% in the last month.
i received this from a guy who i am on another board w/ My sources tell me that there is a shortage of physical silver in Mexico as Penoles has stopped delivering to the national market this year...this combined that the Zetas are targeting metal buying outfits (recyclers) for extortions even in large calm cities like Guadalajara.

it is all going to the US apparently (perhaps from there to other destinations, but we don' t know)... something is going on!!what do you think?

dharma

I don't know about that Dharma, but have noticed that silver COMEX forwards have just started to show some narrowing in the spreads. Still in contango however up to December 2015 and then in small backwardation.

Ref Chinese Gold imports:

Chinese gold imports double-up on a year ago as China becomes world’s largest consumer of gold.

http://news.goldseek.../1360159200.php

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#116 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:14 AM

miners. miners appear to be in the position as the broads were in 08-hated and everyone feeling prechter was to have his day. dow 400s well they more than doubled. see what a little qe can do?! hgnsi =6.3= advisers recommending shorting. shirakawa stepping down, gives shinzo abe, the big green light. of course the off button has been removed from the presses. which will cause big problems down the road. nothing like good old fashioned currency wars. japan will reflate the world, of course w/some help from its friends lots of spinning plates to balance shorts losing credibility in the pms. we keep pressing the 1681. dharma

#117 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:25 AM

miners.
miners appear to be in the position as the broads were in 08-hated and everyone feeling prechter was to have his day. dow 400s
well they more than doubled. see what a little qe can do?! hgnsi =6.3= advisers recommending shorting.
shirakawa stepping down, gives shinzo abe, the big green light. of course the off button has been removed from the presses. which will cause
big problems down the road. nothing like good old fashioned currency wars. japan will reflate the world, of course w/some help from its friends
lots of spinning plates to balance
shorts losing credibility in the pms. we keep pressing the 1681.
dharma

In fact Gold and Silver fell in a 3 wave sequence and rose in a 5 wave sequence as can be observed in the 5 and 10 minutes plots today.
Bullish action so far.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#118 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:35 AM

miners.
miners appear to be in the position as the broads were in 08-hated and everyone feeling prechter was to have his day. dow 400s
well they more than doubled. see what a little qe can do?! hgnsi =6.3= advisers recommending shorting.
shirakawa stepping down, gives shinzo abe, the big green light. of course the off button has been removed from the presses. which will cause
big problems down the road. nothing like good old fashioned currency wars. japan will reflate the world, of course w/some help from its friends
dharma

In fact Gold and Silver fell in a 3 wave sequence and rose in a 5 wave sequence as can be observed in the 5 and 10 minutes plots today.
Bullish action so far.

-tria

agree, same short term bullish pattern in gold stock indices from today's early lows, muy interesting

Senor

#119 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 11:53 AM

funny thing is : I think the yen rising will be good for gold right now

miners.
dharma

#120 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 02:23 PM

A new fashion in town?
Must buy some more Silver...

http://edegrootinsig...ets-people.html

-tria :ninja:

~ Wayne Gretzky