Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:17 AM

P.S and I'm NOT your mama!

:D :D :D

#32 tomterrific14

tomterrific14

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,451 posts

Posted 14 February 2013 - 10:44 AM

Mama, Let's be honest. This one day buy and one day sell (on Pnf!!!!!!) is getting pretty tiring......for your followers. Why bother? :rolleyes: GDX is at the lows, DUST is at the highs. Fools made money being short GDX :D . Till the trend changes, stock to it. We appreciate your long posts, though they provide no extrinsic value. :)

I, for one, have not found any confusion in tradermama's posts. If fact , since the Oct high on NUGT and the low on Dust, her posts have tempered by bullishness on NUGT and GDM, recognizing the value of her R/S analysis.

I thank her contributions to this Forum, as, in part, they have saved me from establishing and adding to my NUGT position too soon.

Most recently, a post made mention of a DUST buy signal and an interpretation of a 'bearish triangle' in DUST. I had misgivngs on that, and thought it to be a "bullish continuing triangle", but needed a breakout to 43 to confirm that. And even then, since the uptrend in DUST (and downtrend in NUGT is 'long in the tooth"), I am wary of an interpretation that DUST will continue very far northbound, as triangles are tricky, and often give 'false' buy signals"...( bear trap). As of now, DUST hasn't printed 43 yet.

One would think that on this Valentines Day and the Worldwide "One Billion Dance" (awareness against violence toward women) that some respect would be shown to a woman.... a less verbal antagonisitic attidude.

Pot shots from the peanut gallery, such as yours, are a discouragement for her and others to offer valusble insights that we all can use or evaluate.

I have, as well, put you on ignore

#33 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 08:56 AM

DrSp, if your goal was to have driven TM off the board you have won. Congrats. There will now be no more Merriman updates.
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#34 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,056 posts

Posted 16 February 2013 - 10:38 PM

TM: please ignore the trolls

#35 DrSP

DrSP

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,391 posts

Posted 20 February 2013 - 10:56 AM

Merriman, Mama, Dharma are correct, ofcourse. Even if DUST is at 53$, Gold is plunging. Even if I am short short term, and long long term, it doesn't matter. We are not allowed to talk our views. Yep, only Merriman, Mama, and dharma should talk. Yeah....Merriman is G.od and we will die if we don't get his view point here.
You could be a billionaire or an industrial worker or a teacher or a moderator of a forum - Hold a good conscience because that is what matters.