TIME TO PAY ATTENTION!

• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#11 Zim

Zim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 247 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:43 AM

The BofA Merrill Lynch US High Yield Master II Total Return Index flashed a caution signal in May. Still on caution. Bill
Trading is Not about being right or wrong. Trading Is about managing money!

PrudentTrader.com

Twitter

#12 ogm

ogm

• Traders-Talk User
  • 13,780 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:55 AM

Not only the Fed policy is unclear, its also unclear who will be at the Fed when Bernanke leaves at the end of his term. Both Obama and Ben's friend Liesman on CNBC are confirming this. Bernanke isn't going to stick around to see the results of his experiments.

#13 viccarter

viccarter

TRIN_Rida

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,825 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 09:59 AM

I also doubt it is as easy as all that. Too many will be looking for something about some FED announcement. The sell will come when no one is ready for it.

#14 zoropb

zoropb

• Traders-Talk User
  • 8,392 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:11 AM

Not only the Fed policy is unclear, its also unclear who will be at the Fed when Bernanke leaves at the end of his term.

Both Obama and Ben's friend Liesman on CNBC are confirming this. Bernanke isn't going to stick around to see the results of his experiments.

When Mr. Bubbles Greenspan left in 06 it was not fun 2 yrs later. I told my wife uh oh captain leaving the ship may not be fun soon. Now I wonder if Mr. Super Gov.print-o-matic bubble Ben has the same results in 2 years.

Love, be kind to one another, seek the truth, walk the narrow path between the ying and the yang.

#15 PrintFaster

PrintFaster

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,683 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 10:54 AM

Wall of Worry. Every since the European Debt Crisis in 2011, long term moving average of the put/call ratio has been moving up along with SPY. [attachment=21096:pc0617.png]

#16 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:10 AM

675 ono :lol:

#17 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:15 AM

And but one month later...

On TV "we don't want to sell in May this year" - some broke big bank.

All yee who were bullish a month ago with no end in site, no warning. You have the MORAL obligation to tote the party line, and tote it for SEVERAL MORE MONTHS.

This goes for Chief, PrintFaster, Fib and all the elliot 3rd wave retards who enjoy seeing newbies and average traders alike stopped out near monthly tops when the market could sell for weeks/months afterward.

I want to see a least 1 cheerleading post a day from each of you for the next 6 months, this is to give all the other newbies and average traders that bought in May courage to stay strong in the dark times ahead. You owe it to them.

>elliot 3rd wave retards<.......lmazoff at the bear retards.......675 ono :lol:

Cheif, I'm not good with EW...what is a ballpark 3rd wave target?

#18 da_cheif

da_cheif

• Traders-Talk User
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:18 AM

30 to 40 k,,, its gonna make the 90.s look like childs play .....and there wont be a single bear on this bored............watch the sky

#19 rotrot

rotrot

• Traders-Talk User
  • 556 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:30 AM

da_chief - June 18, 2013 at 11:18AM

"30 to 40 k,,, its gonna make the 90.s look like childs play .....and there wont be a single bear on this bored............watch the sky"

#20 tommyt

tommyt

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,136 posts

Posted 18 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

30 to 40 k,,, its gonna make the 90.s look like childs play .....and there wont be a single bear on this bored............watch the sky

Thanks, so for you it doesnt matter if the SPX is 670, 800, 1200, 1645, or 2218...cause you are in for the haul from 675? love that.