bottoming is a process

• Please log in to reply
178 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 03:37 PM

nothing proven , standing in front of breaking into the next cycle 1358, but no cigar. there are lots of irons in the fire. i suspect before the month is over things get very interesting i also like the news coming out of india. chidambaram has lots of leaks in the dam. holding onto the taxes and ban on gold importation is going to effect his party in the next elections. inflation is running higher in india than it it is here. indians have listened to politicians for centuries, it could why it is so ingrained in their tradition to own gold unleash the tonnes buyer. dharma over the next 2-3 years the miners will go from hated to loved. these prices will be distant memories what if i had bought the miners back in 13-14?

#12 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:08 PM

SLV/Silver trading beautifully, IMO there is a bueno chance a tres wave norte basis daily charts could now be getting underway, if wave 3 travels 1.618 times wave 1 the projections are SLV 24.93 and silver 26.14, please realize that while this is a "valid" possibility there are other valid counts in which silver does not go nearly that high. I am married to NO scenario and neither should anyone be, always be FLEXIBLE and as always DYODD

NO BS

Senor

BTW I would not mind adding to SLV longs if this correction needs more downside work, the 19.55-20 area would be fine with me "if" there is a negative reaction the the employment "news" tomorra

BSing away

Senor

#13 cedartree

cedartree

• Traders-Talk User
  • 69 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 05:55 PM

SLV/Silver trading beautifully, IMO there is a bueno chance a tres wave norte basis daily charts could now be getting underway, if wave 3 travels 1.618 times wave 1 the projections are SLV 24.93 and silver 26.14, please realize that while this is a "valid" possibility there are other valid counts in which silver does not go nearly that high. I am married to NO scenario and neither should anyone be, always be FLEXIBLE and as always DYODD

NO BS

Senor

BTW I would not mind adding to SLV longs if this correction needs more downside work, the 19.55-20 area would be fine with me "if" there is a negative reaction the the employment "news" tomorra

BSing away

Senor

Jeff Kern, the SKI guy at 321gold said he needed a 10% correction in USERX to get a true bull mkt signal and Hadik was looking for a cycle low tomorrow...we will see...

#14 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:30 PM

NO BS

Senor

BSing away

Senor

Jeff Kern, the SKI guy at 321gold said he needed a 10% correction in USERX to get a true bull mkt signal and Hadik was looking for a cycle low tomorrow...we will see...

10% would seem a lot from here and maybe these guys are just wanna be bulls who will get left behind . I really do not know, I am modestly long and would not at all mind adding to positions on a significant pullback, especially if it is a sharp potential "c" wave that is a reaction to news. we see

Senor

#15 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 06:31 PM

NO BS

Senor

BSing away

Senor

also, the SKI guy may not get a buy signal until after the HUI perhaps runs up to 275-285 "then" undergoes a correction of the entire advance?

Senor

#16 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:09 AM

NO BS

Senor

BSing away

Senor

looks like wave "c" down is well underway in the SLV, could bottom anywhere here but the 50% retrace is at 19.84 and the .618 at 19.50, the gap gets filled at 19.76 and the 200-day MA is near 19.60. so IMO 19.50 to 19.76 is a good area to look for a possible corrective wave 2 or B low.

Senor

#17 cedartree

cedartree

• Traders-Talk User
  • 69 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:17 AM

NO BS

Senor

BSing away

Senor

also, the SKI guy may not get a buy signal until after the HUI perhaps runs up to 275-285 "then" undergoes a correction of the entire advance?

Senor

Looks like we will open the GDX down about 2%. A 10% correction does look unlikely at this point, but there is possible wave 4 support down at 23 if this is a bigger wave 1 up off the bottom. SKI seemed to indicate that the next opportunity for a true bull mkt signal would be several months down the road if we don't get it real soon.

#18 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 09:21 AM

NO BS

Senor

BSing away

Senor

Senor

Looks like we will open the GDX down about 2%. A 10% correction does look unlikely at this point, but there is possible wave 4 support down at 23 if this is a bigger wave 1 up off the bottom. SKI seemed to indicate that the next opportunity for a true bull mkt signal would be several months down the road if we don't get it real soon.

as I mentioned yesterday IMO if that happens in would come after a possible rally to HUI 275-285 and then we get a big correction of the entire up move, however nothing is obviously certain here but I do like the count developing here in silver.

Senor

#19 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,956 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 10:36 AM

if this is a wave "c" down ideally the HUI will at a minimum take out the wave "a" low at 236.83 and XAU at 99.01, right now that to me looks like the most probable outcome, but recently the market has surprised a bit with the pullbacks being on the "light side", lets see how it develops PureBS Senor

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:26 AM

the bears are yesterdays news deflation is yesterdays news. we are moving to a more inflationary view. hyperinflation is someones dream. i have never seen that . i remain in the stagflation view. we are very early in that cycle looking @the charts, my educated guess is silver is going to lead. we banged towards 1358 a couple of times and it was too well defended. we back off shake off the weak hands and then try the maginot line again. i suspect next week the feel of the market has changed. there are lots of gurus out there. one will wear the mantle of supreme guru for a period. my job is to make $$$ so, i read all of them , maybe except ski. and do what i think, and what i think is this is a correction the market has an impulsive feel and if i can get a silver miner that is oversold and diverging on the hourly charts then i add, if not i sit tight its obvious to me that big money has come into the mining sector. sinclair told me when i started in this biz, the big money comes into the miners 1st . then they physical. i operate under this principle . it makes sense to me. the big money gets more bang for their buck that way. just take alook @the volume in the miners over the last couple of months. most are up 30% and the juniors have doubled and tripled. look @ sprotts lsg. the backdrop of rising commodity prices is real. doughts and money printing have changed the game. now the wheeler war cycle has turned up. the bear in gold served its purpose. now , things are slowly slowly changing. anyone preaching parabola now , hand them some pom poms its a slow steady grind dharma

Edited by dharma, 07 March 2014 - 11:34 AM.