wave 2? bottoming

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#91 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:28 PM

These are excellent charts posted by Lee48 for those that may have not seen them in another post...

http://tradermc.com/...ar-commodities/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#92 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 02:49 PM

These are excellent charts posted by Lee48 for those that may have not seen them in another post...

http://tradermc.com/...ar-commodities/

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

looks encouraging doesnt it russ
dharma

#93 Lee48

Lee48

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 07:39 PM

As much as I like these long term charts.
We should keep in mind, when the US stk market tanks it will probably take everything down with it, like the CRB and gold did in 2008. But they should drop less.
If that happens, then Marty will be right on his lower price for gold, but he'll also look like a huge fool with his Dow forecast of 32,000 next yr in 2015.
If one believes Marty, then they would have to be 100% long the Dow right now...

So far he seems to be bringing in alot of subscribers and dough with the idea that the world countries/markets will do as he says. I have to say, I don't buy his plan.

#94 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 10:37 AM

My favored count here in gold is that wave A down finished at 1277, this is a wave B rally, then wave C down goes modestly below 1277. There is perhaps a 1 in 3 or 4 chance the secondary lows are already in place, we see Senor

#95 Lee48

Lee48

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,619 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

possible bullish inverse head & shoulders pattern in GDXJ

http://blog.kimblech...forgdxjapr4.jpg

#96 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,061 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 11:54 AM

fits with charts posted 2-3 weeks ago which we decided were TOO CUTE

Edited by dougie, 04 April 2014 - 11:54 AM.

#97 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:21 PM

not very good silver action after the spike up to 20.23 it looks like a clear dub zigzag upward correction and "ideally" I would like to see one more marginal silver low below 20.58 for a possible important bottom, maybe it bottoms ugly but there is nothing bullish looking to the upside and miner rally is fading a bit as well, tough call here BSing away Senor

#98 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 01:31 PM

not very good silver action after the spike up to 20.23 it looks like a clear dub zigzag upward correction and "ideally" I would like to see one more marginal silver low below 20.58 for a possible important bottom, maybe it bottoms ugly but there is nothing bullish looking to the upside and miner rally is fading a bit as well, tough call here

BSing away

Senor

senor the feeling was so suicidal @ the 1280ish area , my preferred count is the whole correction ended there 1358 if taken out will confirm that. if not then c is a possibility
i pointed out a while back about the possibility of an inverse h&s pattern for gold and the miners. now its there plain as day. the market needs to get above the neckline to activate.
my take on silver is simple . it is an industrial metal 1st @this time, and since biz is not robust it is in the dog house. @first it will be dragged up by gold , then the speculation comes in. cbs are still buying gold and so are the chinese. lots of puppets running for office in india. modi is the man, hopefully for gold and indias sake modi wins. elections there are not not for their honesty.
dharma

#99 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,963 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:31 PM

not very good silver action after the spike up to 20.23 it looks like a clear dub zigzag upward correction and "ideally" I would like to see one more marginal silver low below 20.58 for a possible important bottom, maybe it bottoms ugly but there is nothing bullish looking to the upside and miner rally is fading a bit as well, tough call here

BSing away

Senor

senor the feeling was so suicidal @ the 1280ish area , my preferred count is the whole correction ended there 1358 if taken out will confirm that. if not then c is a possibility
i pointed out a while back about the possibility of an inverse h&s pattern for gold and the miners. now its there plain as day. the market needs to get above the neckline to activate.
my take on silver is simple . it is an industrial metal 1st @this time, and since biz is not robust it is in the dog house. @first it will be dragged up by gold , then the speculation comes in. cbs are still buying gold and so are the chinese. lots of puppets running for office in india. modi is the man, hopefully for gold and indias sake modi wins. elections there are not not for their honesty.
dharma

I agree with U and have added a few miners/ETF's today, still a light trading position but I prefer to err on the side of being long. we either finished an "abc" correction in miners/gold/silver at todays highs or it is 1-2, i-ii to the upside, we see, my worry here is that a BIG stock market decline could drag down the miners with it for a while

PureBS

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 04 April 2014 - 02:34 PM.

#100 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 04 April 2014 - 02:46 PM

BSing away

Senor

dharma

I agree with U and have added a few miners/ETF's today, still a light trading position but I prefer to err on the side of being long. we either finished an "abc" correction in miners/gold/silver at todays highs or it is 1-2, i-ii to the upside, we see, my worry here is that a BIG stock market decline could drag down the miners with it for a while

PureBS

Senor

@some point the crowd realizes the fed is stuck in hotel california. either they print or we implode. tapering was great. it will end and my guess is it ends soon.
the print a thon world wide will continue. @the lows in december big money and volume came into the miners. something changed. i suspect that the realization, that the miners were cheap and the cbs are stuck between printing or face the abyss. bernake was a great intellectual professor, who had no clue on any markets , his record was consistently wrong. his calls a fade. although he did opt out, before the full consequences of his insane monetary policies surfaced. although not w/o the middle class being decimated
dharma