wave 2? bottoming

• Please log in to reply
115 replies to this topic

#81 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:03 AM

thanks russ , spent my morning listening to porter stansberry, he is a bit of a sensationalist.
i was thinking , on my walk , yesterday. the east is buying all the gold that is being produced , the west is manipulating the price . something will give? when? then last night i read marty. i am @odds w/his analysis. by the way , back in his day, he got into trouble w/his short term trading. he started to bleed $$$. he only has his reputation @stake. i have a position in the market.
yesterday gold was down, and yet the feeling and psychology was suicidal in the sector. today pop! the biggie this week is the jobs report. stay tuned, it will gyrate. lots of events this month. there will be surprises. the indian election results may not be known for a while.
got my position , hands in my pockets.
dharma
by the way stansberry's date is exactly on the grand cross, it is when it is complete. it may be a bunch of bunk, but i found his choice of dates interesting

ECB meeting tomorrow supposed to be a big one, 5-day DSI silver sentiment at 14.8% Bulls, gold 5-day at 25.4% Bulls, this recent decline certainly has turned the sentiment very negative, yet here is silver just above $20 (with many calls for $14-17) and gold not far below 1300, I have no great insight here but overall favor the bullish camp but remain very cautious. I have a few miner longs, that's it.

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 02 April 2014 - 11:06 AM.

#82 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:23 AM

thanks russ , spent my morning listening to porter stansberry, he is a bit of a sensationalist.
i was thinking , on my walk , yesterday. the east is buying all the gold that is being produced , the west is manipulating the price . something will give? when? then last night i read marty. i am @odds w/his analysis. by the way , back in his day, he got into trouble w/his short term trading. he started to bleed $$$. he only has his reputation @stake. i have a position in the market.
yesterday gold was down, and yet the feeling and psychology was suicidal in the sector. today pop! the biggie this week is the jobs report. stay tuned, it will gyrate. lots of events this month. there will be surprises. the indian election results may not be known for a while.
dharma
by the way stansberry's date is exactly on the grand cross, it is when it is complete. it may be a bunch of bunk, but i found his choice of dates interesting

ECB meeting tomorrow supposed to be a big one, 5-day DSI silver sentiment at 14.8% Bulls, gold 5-day at 25.4% Bulls, this recent decline certainly has turned the sentiment very negative, yet here is silver just above $20 (with many calls for $14-17) and gold not far below 1300, I have no great insight here but overall favor the bullish camp but remain very cautious. I have a few miner longs, that's it.

Senor

we have both been in this biz a long long time. have seen granvilles, prechters, and other gurus come and go. you are only as good as your last trade. its why we both do our own work, think for ourselves. on a 4 dollar decline yesterday, the market felt suicidal. in elliott terms typical wave 2. its my leaning. so many events this month. there could be some game changers. w/that in mind, am i being aggressive? heck no, i am long. no margin. got popcorn and watching and waiting for major clues. the correction, if that is what the down move was. was very swift. 2 weeks after 11 weeks of bullish action. and yet the sentiment is back @suicidal levels.
dharma
i find this guy interesting
http://kingworldnews...orld_Order.html

Edited by dharma, 02 April 2014 - 11:28 AM.

#83 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:27 AM

Yes Porter is out there, the fall of Rome is just around the corner according to him. Armstrong's model will probably be correct, things won't start to get really bad until after 2015.75 but this approaching astro is very interesting.

dharma

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#84 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:34 AM

dharma

Senor

we have both been in this biz a long long time. have seen granvilles, prechters, and other gurus come and go. you are only as good as your last trade. its why we both do our own work, think for ourselves. on a 4 dollar decline yesterday, the market felt suicidal. in elliott terms typical wave 2. its my leaning. so many events this month. there could be some game changers. w/that in mind, am i being aggressive? heck no, i am long. no margin. got popcorn and watching and waiting for major clues. the correction, if that is what the down move was. was very swift. 2 weeks after 11 weeks of bullish action. and yet the sentiment is back @suicidal levels.
dharma

dharma:

Adjusted NL #1 up a bit - today "could" just be a back-test of the break below - above NL is support/below is resistance, FWIW Need to see more strength!

http://stockcharts.com/c-sc/sc?s=$GOLD&p=D&yr=0&mn=8&dy=0&i=p25088046567&a=280889610&r=350.png

stubaby B)

#85 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:55 AM

Yes Porter is out there, the fall of Rome is just around the corner according to him. Armstrong's model will probably be correct, things won't start to get really bad until after 2015.75 but this approaching astro is very interesting.

dharma

my guess is whatever happens w/this cardinal cross will be sudden and its affect will be felt for a long time. it will be a game changer. i respect marty, but i dont always agree w/him. its why i listened to that porter piece. uranus =sudden movements, among other things. and pluto=debt among other indicators. so both can be pretty relevant. this cross is the event of a life time according to most astrologer.s we shall see
stu-true, my marker is above 1358 any thing else is noise. i am not involved in this bounce, unless it has legs. other wise i could end up chop suey
dharma

#86 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 11:59 AM

dharma

my guess is whatever happens w/this cardinal cross will be sudden and its affect will be felt for a long time. it will be a game changer. i respect marty, but i dont always agree w/him. its why i listened to that porter piece. uranus =sudden movements, among other things. and pluto=debt among other indicators. so both can be pretty relevant. this cross is the event of a life time according to most astrologer.s we shall see
stu-true, my marker is above 1358 any thing else is noise. i am not involved in this bounce, unless it has legs. other wise i could end up chop suey
dharma

How many of these "events of a lifetime" have there been the last 2-3 years? If need be I can go back and show you but surely heard this at least twice before. The only one I know of happened over 2K years ago.
John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#87 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:33 PM

dharma

dharma

How many of these "events of a lifetime" have there been the last 2-3 years? If need be I can go back and show you but surely heard this at least twice before. The only one I know of happened over 2K years ago.

maybe there have been others. maybe this one will not disappoint you. apparently mohammed and buddha did.
dharma

#88 uburack

uburack

• Traders-Talk User
  • 628 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 01:59 PM

maybe there have been others. maybe this one will not disappoint you.
dharma

And maybe it will happen this time. Politically... it is due within months. I expect the sign will be a parabolic blowoff top, Crash UP, Copmputers gone mad, that sort of thing. If as soon as tomorrow... a gap and crap.
John 21:6 And he said unto them, "Cast the net on the right side of the ship, and ye shall find". They cast therefore, and now they were not able to draw it for the multitude of fishes.

#89 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 08:58 AM

IMO with all the gold/silver/miner short term bounces looking corrective I have to think new lows for the recent decline are likely at this time PureBS Senor

#90 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 03 April 2014 - 09:41 AM

IMO with all the gold/silver/miner short term bounces looking corrective I have to think new lows for the recent decline are likely at this time

PureBS

Senor

no doubt a possibility! tomorrow is the jobs report and in 4 days the indian elections. so, alot of gyrations are possible. modi is the front runner. but, you never know. i read this this am "We have entered into long-term contracts with gold mines from all over the world and own two licensed refineries in India. Some of the margins we make in our gold business will be passed on to our customers in the form of discounts. This is possible because we are a complete mine-to- refinery-to-customer set up." - Bollywood superstar actor Shilpa Shetty, April 3, 2014 this has broad implications for the future. will the mines be able to produce enough to satisfy indian/chinese demand? abe is bent on producing inflation in japan, they are a nation of savers. from 0gold buying, they are entering the market in increasing #s. no doubt the future looks bright for gold. in the present, its the constant leaning on the market. i have read where several new exchanges are in the process of forming and opening in the east. no margin 100% contracts.
sentiment is still suicidal even after yesterdays rally
hgnsi =-3.3%
market vanes bullish consensus =47%
dsi =22%
this market is manic depressive. it goes up and guys are pointing to the sky . shouting parabola now. . it goes down the arrows point to 1050. parabolas take time to develop. as for new lows. i am from missouri "show me"
i am still in this is wave 2. psychology is back in the area it was 100 lower. its going to be choppy. but, the banksters hand could very well be coming to an end . modi gets elected and the crash of last april , when supplies were cut off , is in the rear view mirror. modi can point to what he did in gujurat , the success he had there. imo , the future for the yellow metal is bright. it is wealth. it has no debt. the tide is turning on so many fronts.
dharma