the last 2 summers

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

as russ , marty, larry edelson mentionned the wheeler cycle ramps up this year.
gdx hit the 200day ma yesterday, this could be just a pause before the upside continues
keep in mind the fed meets next week. usually not bullish for gold
The HGNSI was unchanged yesterday at -16.7%
MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus rose 2 points to 48% today
DSI rose 8 points to 31%.
while the sentiment #s are improving they are still in the bear camp.
this projects into the low 1500s . even so buy weakness not strength
lots of bears trapped.
dharma
http://economictimes...ow/36455609.cms
modi successfully added solar power to gujarat ,now new delhi is next

Edited by dharma, 13 June 2014 - 11:33 AM.

#32 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 12:16 PM

as russ , marty, larry edelson mentionned the wheeler cycle ramps up this year.
gdx hit the 200day ma yesterday, this could be just a pause before the upside continues
keep in mind the fed meets next week. usually not bullish for gold
The HGNSI was unchanged yesterday at -16.7%
MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus rose 2 points to 48% today
DSI rose 8 points to 31%.
while the sentiment #s are improving they are still in the bear camp.
this projects into the low 1500s . even so buy weakness not strength
lots of bears trapped.
dharma
http://economictimes...ow/36455609.cms
modi successfully added solar power to gujarat ,now new delhi is next

bueno stuff amigo, a grande wall of worry here - classic. I'm loving how silver is not giving an inch and just slowly making new highs for this rally all session long, ALL those spec shorts must be getting VERY nervous B) :o as the week ends....

BSing away

Senor

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:02 PM

my guess is the shorts are holding into the fed meeting.
then we see.
indian imports in spite of all the tax and rules took a big jump http://www.ingoldwet...st-in-10-months
then there is this last night from shanghi There were 647,700 ounces or 18.36 tonnes delivered in Shanghai in the last session. That is a record or near a record.
@some point i think the whole world production gets taken out by the far east and then some
today is the full moon. a time for a short term peak!? i am looking for a short term pullback into the fed meeting.
dharma

Edited by dharma, 13 June 2014 - 02:07 PM.

#34 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:11 PM

then we see.
indian imports in spite of all the tax and rules took a big jump http://www.ingoldwet...st-in-10-months
then there is this last night from shanghi There were 647,700 ounces or 18.36 tonnes delivered in Shanghai in the last session. That is a record or near a record.
@some point i think the whole world production gets taken out by the far east and then some
today is the full moon. a time for a short term peak!? i am looking for a short term pullback into the fed meeting.
dharma

I could see a near term top and pullback here, especially in the miners but then again daily action still shows us in a potential tres wave norte and they can "surprise", I am taking a little off the table here but not all that much, we see

Senor

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:32 AM

then we see.
dharma

I could see a near term top and pullback here, especially in the miners but then again daily action still shows us in a potential tres wave norte and they can "surprise", I am taking a little off the table here but not all that much, we see

Senor

the world changes day by day. this iraq situation is huge. the rebels have also taken a bank and got 400million, so they have financing to buy whatever they need. they also have vast areas in syria as well. they are a formidable force, w/many of husseins former military officers in the fold, so they are not just a bunch of guys w/guns and trucks.
so far its a nice rally, but it has to begin to take out some resistance points to say the bull is back. now , i am not in a hurry for this to happen. but, nonetheless, it needs to happen @some point. the use of the dollar as the international currency is on the wane, this does not bode well for the usa
and is a lynch pin for the price of gold. there are many possibilities lets see how the precious metal responds
i am bullish , but cautiously so. it will not be made easy until the recognition phase is upon us, and although we are beginning what i believe is wave 3 , it is still early, very early
dharma
i post marty because he is provocative like everyone else who is prognosticator, he , as he has in the past , lose his way .

#36 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:45 AM

then we see.
dharma

Senor

the world changes day by day. this iraq situation is huge. the rebels have also taken a bank and got 400million, so they have financing to buy whatever they need. they also have vast areas in syria as well. they are a formidable force, w/many of husseins former military officers in the fold, so they are not just a bunch of guys w/guns and trucks.
so far its a nice rally, but it has to begin to take out some resistance points to say the bull is back. now , i am not in a hurry for this to happen. but, nonetheless, it needs to happen @some point. the use of the dollar as the international currency is on the wane, this does not bode well for the usa
and is a lynch pin for the price of gold. there are many possibilities lets see how the precious metal responds
i am bullish , but cautiously so. it will not be made easy until the recognition phase is upon us, and although we are beginning what i believe is wave 3 , it is still early, very early
dharma
i post marty because he is provocative like everyone else who is prognosticator, he , as he has in the past , lose his way .

I like it when Marty gets posted as I think of him and many other so called "gurus" often as contrary indicators as well as a special poster here (he will go unnamed), these guys can be worth their weight in "gold" :D

BSing away

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 16 June 2014 - 10:46 AM.

#37 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 11:43 AM

yeah the gurus that were calling for a reversal the whole way down are now pretty cocky with this huge bounce off the lows... but notice how they hedge their bets folks.

#38 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 12:03 PM

yeah the gurus that were calling for a reversal the whole way down are now pretty cocky with this huge bounce off the lows...
but notice how they hedge their bets folks.

looks like my favorite contrary indicator has shown up

Senor

#39 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 16 June 2014 - 10:50 PM

say thought you had me on ignore?

#40 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 05:56 AM

As I posted on Sunday night (Athens time) on the T-Theory forum.

el-tria Says:

06/16/2014 at 7:05 am

Monday, June 16th.

"In Gold, I am buying any early week weakness.
Initial plan is to hold to early July and then I’ll decide what to do."

The weakness came right on time and I bought the London's lows, so far this morning.
Now I want to see what kind of rally we get out of the 25-week cycle low.
By any means I am not sure THE BOTTOM is in but stops are in place.

http://stockcharts.c...p...7&cmd=print
This cycle was noticed by the late Terry Laundry.
RIP Terry.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky