• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#41 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:48 AM

say thought you had me on ignore?

I did, but since I asked you to not reply to my posts a month ago and I put you on ignore you have continued to "dog" my posts, not respecting my wishes. Therefore I have no respect for you. IMO you offer nothing to this forum except being a source of irritation. I am seriously considering leaving this forum solely because of you, I do not have the time, energy, or desire in dealing with your antics.

NO BS

Senor

#42 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 07:55 AM

5,10,15,30 min and 1-hour divergences on the RSI were just observed minutes ago at today's lows. 1260 was resistance, now should be support. Senor, kindly do not leave this forum, you are too valuable to loose you. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#43 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 08:15 AM

My mediocre EW counting suggests we are done on this leg of the correction, unless we are still in a bear mkt. If so, the rally was a 4th wave and a 5th down should follow. -tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#44 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 10:27 AM

My mediocre EW counting suggests we are done on this leg of the correction, unless we are still in a bear mkt. If so, the rally was a 4th wave and a 5th down should follow.

-tria

yes, that is the alternate. senor, do not leave. just ignore him. its easier that way.
the gold market needs to prove itself, and doing so should take out the previous highs, if not then down we go. it may happen w/the miners not participating on the downside. my bent is bullish, but the trader graveyards are full of folks who tried to bottom pick. i have taken the opportunity to pick up what i consider the best quality juniors w/the best most experienced managements. this is not a trade recommendation but an example. pvg. their ceo was ceo of ssri , he is well known . their deposit is high grade. so i sit and wait. in 08 slw was selling @21/2 i loaded the boat, was scared , but held on into the low 30s and started letting em go. i think there are fortunes to be made in the right miners. it takes research and luck. do ya feel lucky ?many juniors are not going to make it.
so, its that time, when the market waits on the fed
dharma
when the real action is taking place 1/2 way around the world.

#45 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 11:58 AM

"but the trader graveyards are full of folks who tried to bottom pick" exactly

#46 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 01:55 PM

http://realbusinessr...ding-astrology/

http://www.financial...os-Parallel.cfm

#47 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

I did, but since I asked you to not reply to my posts a month ago and I put you on ignore you have continued to "dog" my posts, not respecting my wishes. Therefore I have no respect for you. IMO you offer nothing to this forum except being a source of irritation. I am seriously considering leaving this forum solely because of you, I do not have the time, energy, or desire in dealing with your antics.

NO BS

Senor

Come on, Dougie will be congratulating you on being right once he's long. You've helped create a nice little contrarian corner on the internet. Stick around and see if we're right in our seeing this as a huge opportunity.

#48 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:03 PM

NO BS

Senor

Come on, Dougie will be congratulating you on being right once he's long. You've helped create a nice little contrarian corner on the internet. Stick around and see if we're right in our seeing this as a huge opportunity.

We or at least me is not here congratule or to be congratulated.
I am here to get some smart opinions/observations to help me making money. I try to do the same for the group.

Senor clearly helps my thinking, end of the story.

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#49 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 17 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

NO BS

Senor

We or at least me is not here congratule or to be congratulated.
I am here to get some smart opinions/observations to help me making money. I try to do the same for the group.

Senor clearly helps my thinking, end of the story.

-tria

I think that's what I was getting at.

#50 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 18 June 2014 - 05:10 AM

Senor, here is some outstanding technical analysis which I am sure you will appreciate. A China man says: "Btw...Chinese astro says metals are afraid of fire so metals would be strong on 18 and 19. But on the week of 24 June, fire will burn metals. I am watching and having observed the past, chances are good that metals will fall next week. Hope this week it would rise enough to cushion next week's fall. Just my opinion." All in good humor, but for different reasons I think today could be up and maybe up big. Since we talking Stars, Merriman' page said: "However, as pointed out above, Mercury is retrograde now (June 7-30). This is a notorious time for fake outs, as information tends to be overwhelming, and often contradictory to investors. Technical levels of support and resistance are more often unreliable now, and cycle patterns are subject to bizarre movements that do not conform to the norm." All stops removed just for today. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky