• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#31 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 10:12 AM

Thanks dharma for the updates.

Looking at the Bradley and assuming it is near accurate would point toward a lower gold price continuing into November before the next major turn higher. This IMO could easily result in gold going to 1250 or so. Will know in the fulness of time.
Peace
johngeorge

#32 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 11:32 AM

had thought we might pop to the 9th time for a rest?

Edited by dougie, 07 July 2014 - 11:34 AM.

#33 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:49 AM

the overbought oscillators have now turned down. so, we see if this correction has legs. i am looking @ the round # as support and 1280-90 as good support. hopefully, there is not something deeper in store. the 10th is the date of the new indian budget, @that time we get to see who is in control of monetary policy. do the banksters still have control or jaitley , the new finance minister standing on his own feet. the 16th is a major bradley , calling for a top.
i will use the weakness to try and buy back what i sold
dharma

Agree, risk of a muck more significant correction has increased, have reduced longs to a 25% core position, so I halved my previous 50% position which I reduced to from 100% several days ago.

BSing away

Senor

#34 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:04 AM

the overbought oscillators have now turned down. so, we see if this correction has legs. i am looking @ the round # as support and 1280-90 as good support. hopefully, there is not something deeper in store. the 10th is the date of the new indian budget, @that time we get to see who is in control of monetary policy. do the banksters still have control or jaitley , the new finance minister standing on his own feet. the 16th is a major bradley , calling for a top.
dharma

Agree, risk of a muck more significant correction has increased, have reduced longs to a 25% core position, so I halved my previous 50% position which I reduced to from 100% several days ago.

BSing away

Senor

i also feel there is complacency in the market.
tomorrow the fed speaks. the commercials are almost 2x short/long. this tells me they are expecting a pullback. the market snores.
then on thursday the indian budget is revealed
i am a buyer on weakness. i want to put back on what i sold. we are rapidly approaching my july dates. but , i am going to wait to see the weekly oscillators, which are still high pull back.
steven leeb has an interesting interview on kwn. energy costs are rising. fracking is an expensive process. i have been looking @solar and wind. have not found anything inspiring. does anyone have any names that are worth a look?! if so please post them. w/the middle east posed for uncertainty it seems to me solar/wind is a good bet.
dharma
make no mistake about it the wheeler war cycle has turned up and its influence will be felt on a debt laden world

#35 blackcloud

blackcloud

• Traders-Talk User
  • 624 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:32 AM

[/quote] i also feel there is complacency in the market. tomorrow the fed speaks. the commercials are almost 2x short/long. this tells me they are expecting a pullback. the market snores. then on thursday the indian budget is revealed i am a buyer on weakness. i want to put back on what i sold. we are rapidly approaching my july dates. but , i am going to wait to see the weekly oscillators, which are still high pull back. steven leeb has an interesting interview on kwn. energy costs are rising. fracking is an expensive process. i have been looking @solar and wind. have not found anything inspiring. does anyone have any names that are worth a look?! if so please post them. w/the middle east posed for uncertainty it seems to me solar/wind is a good bet. dharma make no mistake about it the wheeler war cycle has turned up and its influence will be felt on a debt laden world [/quote] Hey dharma, take a look at LNG, they are in the drivers seat as far as I can tell in that biz'.

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:49 AM

thanks will do
here is the leeb interview . take the emotion out of it. the facts are compelling http://kingworldnews...ephen_Leeb.html
dharma

#37 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:08 PM

what are folks seeing to make them bearish today?
miners up with broads getting whacked is not bearish.
agreed that we are at an interesting juncture, but it sure feels like gold has some more oomph in store, at least another gasp

dharma

BSing away

Senor

i also feel there is complacency in the market.
tomorrow the fed speaks. the commercials are almost 2x short/long. this tells me they are expecting a pullback. the market snores.
then on thursday the indian budget is revealed
i am a buyer on weakness. i want to put back on what i sold. we are rapidly approaching my july dates. but , i am going to wait to see the weekly oscillators, which are still high pull back.
steven leeb has an interesting interview on kwn. energy costs are rising. fracking is an expensive process. i have been looking @solar and wind. have not found anything inspiring. does anyone have any names that are worth a look?! if so please post them. w/the middle east posed for uncertainty it seems to me solar/wind is a good bet.
dharma
make no mistake about it the wheeler war cycle has turned up and its influence will be felt on a debt laden world

#38 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 July 2014 - 12:12 PM

some minor bearish divergences to be sure:
http://scharts.co/1tjOUqB

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:39 AM

i either buy weakness or a close above 1330s fed today @2 tomorrow we finally get the indian budget i see more banksters chiming in calling for higher gold prices. dharma

#40 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 09:56 AM

gotta wonder if the train is again leaving the station as those waiting for a further pullback (me included) get left behind. Added back some miner positions/SLV early this morning to get back toward a 50% position, could still be tricky here but acts bullish IMO Senor