the next leg

• Please log in to reply
76 replies to this topic

#41 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:06 AM

gotta wonder if the train is again leaving the station as those waiting for a further pullback (me included) get left behind. Added back some miner positions/SLV early this morning to get back toward a 50% position, could still be tricky here but acts bullish IMO

Senor

Sit tight and be right.

#42 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:10 AM

gotta wonder if the train is again leaving the station as those waiting for a further pullback (me included) get left behind. Added back some miner positions/SLV early this morning to get back toward a 50% position, could still be tricky here but acts bullish IMO

Senor

Senor:

Tricky indeed! The "gaps" this am are telling to me, FWIW.

stubaby B)

#43 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 11:36 AM

Senor

Senor:

stubaby B)

the market is very firm. and the gaps tell me there is upside pressure in gold. bought back what i sold. since the big up day, the market has remained firm. now w/hamas firing rockets into israel, there is a new wrinkle. there are so many hotspots in the world , w/most centered in the middle east. i look for oil to have another leg. again, any ideas on green energy???? china is ramping up its solar program , and modi is embarking on the same course for india. lots of silver needed for that. 2-3 yrs of bear for gold, how long will it take to correct that?
stu-what do you take from todays gaps?
dharma

#44 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 01:51 PM

well the fed is out of the way, new highs for the day so much talk among countries about dropping the dollar as the medium for intl exchange are voters paying attention? we have a checker player, playing chess against a grand master. well we see tomorrow if india is free or controlled by the banksters dharma

#45 stubaby

stubaby

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,661 posts

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:25 PM

Senor

Senor:

stubaby B)

the market is very firm. and the gaps tell me there is upside pressure in gold. bought back what i sold. since the big up day, the market has remained firm. now w/hamas firing rockets into israel, there is a new wrinkle. there are so many hotspots in the world , w/most centered in the middle east. i look for oil to have another leg. again, any ideas on green energy???? china is ramping up its solar program , and modi is embarking on the same course for india. lots of silver needed for that. 2-3 yrs of bear for gold, how long will it take to correct that?
stu-what do you take from todays gaps?
dharma

POINT-OF-RECOGNITION

#46 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:31 AM

ahhh so you are on board w/wave 3! i bought some explorers yesterday, they are up big today, after languishing yesterday jaitley cut nothing , so all the tax burdens are still in place however he did some things to attract foreign investment india imported 52 tonnes in june, a significant increase diwali buying begins end of august /beginning of september that is when the gold moves generally begin for my work, 1341 ends this price cycle=strong resistance , my guess is we spend time consolidating these gains. the next price cycle begings @1358 we need to see a couple of closes above that level to indicate the market wants higher prices. jupiter is the indicator for gold , it is entering into leo= very supportative for higher gold prices. the next year should be favorable for gold. yes i read marty, his past track record indicates to me that he is human over time the prevailing trend will be up into 16-17 dont get complacent, the banksters still control the worlds largest buyer. remember the maginot line in the 1500s dharma

#47 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,063 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:00 AM

today had the feel of a local top

#48 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:52 AM

if you overlay a full moon /new moon chart over gold , it is very revealing full moons are tops. the full moon is tomorrow and new moons 7/26 are bottoms take a look i am looking @ the top being in for now, then a bottom around the 21st /26th dharma

#49 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,964 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 03:02 PM

Interesting how this rally just keeps extending as many of us keep thinking a larger correction will occur, that larger correction will eventually happen but fro WHAT LEVEL is the 64K question. This is why IMO a core long should be held if you believe in higher prices overall - getting too cute with it could leave you out of what appears a very nice unfolding move norte. BSing away Senor

#50 gannman

gannman

• Traders-Talk User
  • 6,948 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 09:26 PM

agreed i look at this thing and i see the hui running up to 260 to 265 which was the mar 14 peak. very common for the first leg of a new wave to run up to the peak of the previous wave. if we get to that area i sell half of what i got and keep the other half. def not selling all ha ha not the way this baby is trading. good trading to all and i think the final top for this first leg has a good chance of occuring around july 21 to the 22 fwiw. then a pullback of about two weeks in that range which just takes us into the beginning of aug. aug seasonals i believe are very good for gold fwiw.

Edited by gannman, 11 July 2014 - 09:29 PM.

feeling mellow with the yellow metal