gold now!

• Please log in to reply
35 replies to this topic

#1 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 10:08 AM

buillard is the paul revere of fed governors. of course he is not a voting fed governor. BUT it seems he feels he has to alert everyone to the feds intentions! ride on buillard. the key point to his warnings amount to this- the biz cycle is topping . back when burns was fed head in the early 70s he acknowledged the biz cycle. this was recognized by volker, as he raised rates into the upper atmosphere. armstrong , has put mathematics to the biz cycle. he has 2015.75 as the peak. the stock market is 6-9 months ahead in its view. while gold is an immediate supply/demand picture. raising rates will effect real estate, bonds, stocks, the dollar etc . in the present some kind of bounce seems likely in the broad market. a lower high will spell big trouble. russia has moved passed switzerland as the #5 holder of gold , saying it will purchase 200tons this year. of course switzerland will be voting on the extant of their gold holdings november 30th . if its a yes, then they will be buying big quantities of gold, returning to their roots as a sound money country. when i lived in switzerland (2 yr duration) from 75-77 there was 3.5 francs to the dollar. today its about even 1:1 . india is coming into diwali and their september purchases were much bigger than expected in spite of the 10% tax. slowly, slowly the gold market is changing. i am not looking for much in the gold market until the 21-22 month cycle finishes in march/april. then i think the action can begin. those looking for the parabolic will have to wait even longer. as right now the market is looking for footing. w/oil prices falling this will improve miners bottom line. miners are the least expensive , relative to gold that they have ever been. @some point the hatred of the sector will reverse and these stocks will be loved,its in the distance , but it will happen the world is changing , it will have to change the whole western world and japan are deep in deficits.this is unsustainable! gold is not debt based. it is money dharma

#2 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 20 October 2014 - 02:38 PM

awful quiet around here on an up day well it is a 7 yr cycle that mercurys retrograde goes from scorpio to libra here are the results what is interesting to me is mercury is retrograde coming from water (scorp) to air (libra) ?! the last time merc went from scorpio was 2007 , october 11 , 2007 was the high , then the dow crashed over the next 17 months.The time before that was the back-to-back series of Mercury retrogrades in October-November 2000 and February 2001. Before that, it was in February, June, and October 1994. And before that, it was in October 1987. You can see that it is a seven-year cycle. You can also see that it has coincided with banking and financial crises. buckle up dharma

#3 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 10:24 AM

well the long arm of the retired chidambaram reaches out http://in.reuters.co...N0SF24320141020
of course he wants all buying of gold in india to go through him! the last time , when he was in power in april gold crashed through the trap door in the 1500s to the levels of today. removing india from the gold market could have serious consequences. their head banker raj predicted the world wide crash in advance(2008). he is highly qualified central banker, we will see his response.
its awfully quiet! bugs are huddled up waiting for the next beat down
as posted above , i am preparing for mercury to move into libra on the 25th

dharma

#4 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 21 October 2014 - 02:34 PM

awful quiet around here on an up day
well it is a 7 yr cycle that mercurys retrograde goes from scorpio to libra
here are the results
what is interesting to me is mercury is retrograde coming from water (scorp) to air (libra) ?! the last time merc went from scorpio was 2007 , october 11 , 2007 was the high , then the dow crashed over the next 17 months.The time before that was the back-to-back series of Mercury retrogrades in October-November 2000 and February 2001. Before that, it was in February, June, and October 1994. And before that, it was in October 1987. You can see that it is a seven-year cycle. You can also see that it has coincided with banking and financial crises.
buckle up
dharma

well amigo "if" many of these miner ETF/indexes are completing 4th wave contractings from Oct 8 low you could get an el thrusto to new decline lows bottom right into your 25th time frame, be interesting to watch for

Senor

Edited by senorBS, 21 October 2014 - 02:35 PM.

#5 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 10:10 AM

amazing action in the broad market.poof the whole decline didnt happen, well zero hedge thinks the vix action is nt natural http://www.zerohedge...never-done-ever
gold is not doing much of anything , as they hit the miners. of course the excitement in the broad market is getting folks to sell miners and buy stocks. when will the rates rise? sure looks like money is being corralled into the braod market. much like 13
swiss vote not that far in the distance.
i have my doubts if the vote will be honest
dharma

#6 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 October 2014 - 02:01 PM

watching the faz, it has turned around on the day. inspite of the volatility, i do not think the broad market has bottomed if the broad market starts screaming lower. it will be apparent the fed is trapped in hotel california dharma

#7 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 10:50 AM

broad market clear sailing, i am looking for this market to run into trouble, any day now the fed meets next week, i cant imagine if they taper to 0 . how that will be bullish for the market. even @15bill , from 85bill i cant see how this will be bullish, but we will see i am sensing capitulation here. everything gold related is being thrown over board. i dont see signs of a bottom yet, but over the next 2 days into monday we will see if a bottom happens. today is the solar eclipse. and 25th mercury goes from scorpio to libra , which happens every 7 years, and is usually not good for anything financial. are things getting more desperate? dharma

#8 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 October 2014 - 02:35 PM

seeing signs of a bottom forming. sentiment in the pits. miners really grossly undervalued silver holding firm dharma

#9 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 10:23 AM

i have lost count of how many capitulations this market has seen since the 11 highs. to confirm the triple bottom, the market needs to get above the 1375 high. so far the market has been well supported in the 1200 area. w/gold flowing from west to east -w/china, india, and russia buying the dollar is firm , it too has not given much ground. next up the fed. lots of questions there. they are walking a tight rope. i have been saying for quite some time, they can never leave. if they do not provide stimulus, then the economy and market implode. welcome to hotel california. i suspect that once the market realizes the fed is trapped , then gold will begin to rise. right now the whole world economy is spiraling down. only the usa has a stronger gdp(and its not strong). cats earnings, in spite of all the hoopla was poor. their saving grace was their stock buy back program, which allows the board to lighten their share load w/o affecting the price. leaving the shares to the unsuspecting buyer. all is fair and square
how do you value gold ? http://www.zerohedge...old-undervalued
as for ceos 1st majestics ceo ranks right near the top of mining execs . its about time someone is proposing a game changer.http://www.futuremoneytrends.com/trend-videos/interviews/mining-ceo-seeks-form-physical-silver-cartel-paper-manipulation anyone else had enough

dharma

#10 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 02:16 PM

keep in mind that the gdxj has not taken out its december lows while gdx has . also the last lows show rsi divergence. lots of signs of a good bottom of course the most important one is price and i suspect that happens w/in the 3 day window of the 25th , which is wednesday. watching the broad market to see if we can get divergences to indicate a top. if this lower high is not taken out it is the same situation that developed in 87 then it was a lower high in sept . w/october being the crash now, it looks like november could be troublesome dharma