35 replies to this topic

#11 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 03:09 PM

cot http://news.goldseek.../1414179147.php
oh boy
the commercials significantly increased their gold shorts. selling to the large specs who added longs and decreased their short positions
not out of the woods yet
the dollar
the commercials remain lopsided in their short position of the dollar long 5822 short 64465 essentially remaining the same on the week
the commercials are the sharks. the large specs are their prey
dharma

#12 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 25 October 2014 - 09:39 AM

interesting chart
http://www.graceland...4oct25gold2.PNG

dharma

#13 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:15 AM

keep in mind that gold has been in the cost of production zone for quite some time now. = some mines are not being mined profitably. and that means there is less supply of real physical gold the battle in india between raj, central banker, and jaitley(chidambarams whipping boy) finance minister continues. last time it was chidambaram who won stopped imports and slapped huge tariffs on purchases. then to top it off, indians could only import gold from him. the price tumbled from 1500s to where it is today. the market is still looking for footing. in all of this modi has remained silent. he was elected to improve indias economics as he had done in gujarat. so the real modi remains to be seen meanwhile china is importing vast quantities as india has also joined in that camp, @some point this will become the focus of attention. but for now it is what the fed does and says. it will change down the road oscillators are overbought on the dailies , i look for a little consolidation before the final thrust to this rally. dharma

#14 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:36 PM

gofo goes negative=gold bullish! dharma

#15 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 01:50 PM

robert miner , on for the gann guy
http://www.ganngloba...6bee6b8884d6ed7
starts w/stocks, bonds, then gold(@16minute mark)
miner has been around forever..
dharma
watching now

not miner but talk of peak gold

Edited by dharma, 27 October 2014 - 01:52 PM.

#16 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 10:23 PM

for those pi wtchers out there , sept 6, 2011 +3.14 yrs= sept 27 , 2014 there ya go. pi is up today dharma

#17 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 27 October 2014 - 11:02 PM

for those pi wtchers out there , sept 6, 2011 +3.14 yrs= sept 27 , 2014
there ya go. pi is up today
dharma

Did you mean Oct 27?

#18 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 28 October 2014 - 10:24 AM

yes, i did oopps
apparently robert miner will be on gann guys space this week, i am listening now http://www.ganngloba...9f8a706169c26e2
pressure on oil is china friendly, russia unfriendly. low oil prices help gold producers. the commodity correction is very long in the tooth, i suspect 15 is more friendly to commodities. meanwhile, miners keep getting beat up. all is on hold until after the fed meeting , which ends tomorrow.
i cant imagine them upsetting the markets. but who knows?
dharma

#19 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 29 October 2014 - 01:31 PM

fed statement is out. they did what they told the market that they would do, and yet it seems most are surprised. qe3 has ended now what? well qe has blown bubbles. it has added liquidity to the system, buoyed stock prices and done little for joe. i have a rise beginning friday @ the latest for gold. into the following week. then we see dharma

#20 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 30 October 2014 - 10:51 AM

apparently the market saw qe as the only thing holding the gold market up! this is going to be a washout. @what price becomes the question.? i see this falling into the 5th, then we see what happens. 1198,1183,1168,1153 for now. it sure looks like the give up phase. discredit all the gold bug advisors. buckle up, we are going down. we see how far? next up the triple bottom. dharma in time it will be seen , the fed is stuck in hotel california anyone notice china has not bought usa bonds in quite some time this is significant in that the fed has now stopped bond purchases. stronger dollar makes usa exports more expensive. lets see how this plays out on deck switzerland! it would surprise me if the vote passes. but then again sound money is their heritage

Edited by dharma, 30 October 2014 - 11:00 AM.