My latest view

• Please log in to reply
59 replies to this topic

#11 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:35 AM

If anyone can make sense of when Mahendra calls for a 2015 low in Gold, I would appreciate it.
I listened today to his 074 podcast predictions, but due to his accent I am not sure of his call.

https://soundcloud.c...-astrology-2of2

-tria

Ok, I listened again. He speaks about Gold from the 20.18 minutes mark up to the 26.00 mark.
As far as I understood he speaks of a late summer low. He emphasises the importance of the $1,142.00 level and if Gold breaks below it, it may fall by about $200/$300.
He also says that the Eurozone may not survive beyond 2022-2024.

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#12 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 06:44 AM

Venezuela Begins Liquidating Its Gold.

"Which likely explains why in an attempt to secure some stability, i.e., funds, now that Venezuela is no longer able to tap Chinese bailout loans as last-recourse funding, Reuters reported that Venezuela’s central bank is in talks with Wall Street banks to create a gold swap that would allow it to monetize some $1.5 billion of the metal held as international reserves, according to government sources familiar with the operation.

Under the swap, the central bank would provide 1.4 million troy ounces in exchange for cash, said a central bank source.

After four years, it would have right of first refusal to buy the gold back, added the source, who asked not to be identified.

Of course, by then Maduro will almost certainly no longer be the ruler, so the “gold buying back part” will be someone else’s problem, and what is actually happening is that Maduro is “pawning” some 1.4 million ounces of gold to a banker syndicate, one organized by Bank of America and Credit Suisse according to Reuters, in exchange for $1.5 billion.

It also explains why there is an implied 7% discount to market prices in the swap, since 1.4 million ounces equivalent to $1.5 billion translates to about $1,070 per ounce, or a 7% discount to market."

http://etfdailynews....ating-its-gold/

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#13 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:07 AM

GDX was No 1 in the Money Flows: Buying on Weakness yesterday.
$139.41 millions

Thursday, March 12, 2015 - 5:32 pm ET
http://online.wsj.co...-moneyflow.html

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#14 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:59 AM

If anyone can make sense of when Mahendra calls for a 2015 low in Gold, I would appreciate it.
I listened today to his 074 podcast predictions, but due to his accent I am not sure of his call.

https://soundcloud.c...-astrology-2of2

-tria

Ok, I listened again. He speaks about Gold from the 20.18 minutes mark up to the 26.00 mark.
As far as I understood he speaks of a late summer low. He emphasises the importance of the $1,142.00 level and if Gold breaks below it, it may fall by about $200/$300.
He also says that the Eurozone may not survive beyond 2022-2024.

-tria

Armstrong's in the same camp, he says the Euro will collapse between 2018-2021. A test of the 1980 high in gold is coming too in his view.

Russ
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#15 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 13 March 2015 - 07:08 PM

I'm thinking so Russ, just ran monthly log and log detrended. It actually doesnt turn up well for 3 years, this time 2018. The next 9-12 months could drop quite a bit and be the worst of it. I am looking at moving my buy out about a year or at least end Dec.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#16 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:06 PM

The odds favor a rally, but it does not mean the big downtrend has ended. Considerably more evidence is needed to make that determination, and gold and silver are far from that, at this point. Having said that, since the PM's tested their Nov and Dec 2014 lows on lesser volumes, I will gladly buy any mid week weakness near the $1150 level or lower. Still only 1/2 trading longs. Still looking for an early/mid April high to unload trading positions. We have FOMC statement and Yellen Press Confrnc on 3/18. The Equinox, Solar Eclipse, new moon, and Quadruple witching on 3/20. PM's April futures OPEX on 3/26. Bottom line, I'll try to be fully long by midweek and wait for early/mid April to sell and just maybe go short for a trade. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#17 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 05:54 PM

tria I like your plan. :) I bought more NGD last week adding to my core position. Nearly filled up now for that stock. Waiting for more lows in AEM to add to my core with that stock as I too think we have more to go on the downside for gold which I believe will take the PM's down more. Thank you for the email addresses. My brother still has some interest in a Greek retirement, but, at this time has a lot on his plate. So it won't be for some time before he makes any decisions on a move to Greece. If/when he again expresses an interest I will be certain to contact you. Your thoughtful offer to help is very much appreciated. :flowers: Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#18 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:26 PM

tria

I like your plan. :) I bought more NGD last week adding to my core position. Nearly filled up now for that stock. Waiting for more lows in AEM to add to my core with that stock as I too think we have more to go on the downside for gold which I believe will take the PM's down more.

Thank you for the email addresses. My brother still has some interest in a Greek retirement, but, at this time has a lot on his plate. So it won't be for some time before he makes any decisions on a move to Greece. If/when he again expresses an interest I will be certain to contact you. Your thoughtful offer to help is very much appreciated. :flowers:

Best to you.

Appetizers for you and your brother JG.

https://instagram.co...nderful.Greece/

~ Wayne Gretzky

#19 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 06:39 PM

tria

I like your plan. :) I bought more NGD last week adding to my core position. Nearly filled up now for that stock. Waiting for more lows in AEM to add to my core with that stock as I too think we have more to go on the downside for gold which I believe will take the PM's down more.

Thank you for the email addresses. My brother still has some interest in a Greek retirement, but, at this time has a lot on his plate. So it won't be for some time before he makes any decisions on a move to Greece. If/when he again expresses an interest I will be certain to contact you. Your thoughtful offer to help is very much appreciated. :flowers:

Best to you.

Appetizers for you and your brother JG.

https://instagram.co...nderful.Greece/

~ Wayne Gretzky

#20 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 15 March 2015 - 07:07 PM

This is me, drowned when gold drops to the abyss in 2052 when Gold and Silver may be NanoMas produced in laboratories

https://fbcdn-sphoto...d12bb695d36811e

-tria

~ Wayne Gretzky