crystal balls

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#31 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 10:32 AM

i am in the stagflation camp, not hyperinflation. it seems to me food prices are going to rise. most of the food comes from california, which is experiencing a severe drought. also it seems that the minimum wage will rise. w/all the printed money world wide, it seems that stagflation will follow. as i posted , i am well aware that velocity of money has gone below great depression levels. it is why i think, @ some point rates will rise. gold is in a time frame for a low. which could very well be tested in the fall. it seems to me when the move begins , the miners will lead. i am not looking for a parabolic for several years. so a slow rise once the thing finds footing dharma

#32 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 11 June 2015 - 08:39 PM

sell n dust ST here

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 10:19 AM

seems to me we are in a bottoming process. would love to see the miners lead. that is what happens @ bottoms. many markets appear to be ready for a turn. so over the next weeks the process should complete. which, for clarification doesnt mean the rocket ride begins stage 1 of markets (4stage model ) is a slow gradual grind higher.
the gann guy http://www.ganngloba...bb9119bd1b164ab
dharma

#34 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 12 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

cots
http://news.goldseek.../1434137421.php
this looks alot better even the large specs added alot of shorts
commercials added longs and closed shorts
dharma

#35 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 13 June 2015 - 03:49 PM

dharma

Interesting take on India and more: India will be the foundation for the next resource super-cycle!
Peace
johngeorge

#36 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 June 2015 - 10:57 PM

dharma

Interesting take on India and more: India will be the foundation for the next resource super-cycle!

yes, its a good interview.
india has a huge population that mostly lives in poverty. they have also gone through many economic upheavals. owning gold is part of life for them they have heard it all.
its a totally different mentality than in the west.
dharma

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 09:57 AM

the oscillators on the daily chart are @ over sold levels which produce rallies of 70-150 in this june/july period i am looking for a low. but , it looks like we rally 1st is martys big bang beginning w/ the drama surrounding greece? but, there are so many dominoes the dollar also looks like the parabolic spike could be the top!? it seems that martys below 1k has become the status quo thought -maybe yes maybe no i do see another period of weakness in the fall i also see mars entering the gold chart in august for 6 mos= war somewhere what a world janet speaks on wednesday, she can keep a straight face. she is owned by the banksters yet she has to look like she serves the populace. higher rates= more profits from lending by the banks. they got all that money from qe which they have been sitting on. dharma india w/china and dubai will be the leading centers for gold.

#38 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 605 posts

Posted 15 June 2015 - 11:39 AM

Mahendra Sharma's Interview
http://talkdigitalne...er-than-chinas/

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 June 2015 - 09:42 AM

last weeks cot showed the commercials significantly closing shorts and adding to longs. w/the large specs aggressively got short. so , i think we have a rally. the gdx chart is showing a painted bull wedge, the market just needs some upside action to complete the pattern. dont know if we rally 1st or or finish the decline 1st , my bent is we rally 1st. keep in mind yellen is a dove. she will look to cause a little inflation dharma

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 17 June 2015 - 10:09 AM

today is fed speaks day about this time the seasonal lows are due till the middle of july approximately. this is the test. oscillators are oversold. waiting to see what happens . are new lows in store? or is this just more base building dharma