crystal balls

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#41 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 09:45 AM

oscillators have turned up, this should be a 70-150 dollar rally, as all the rallies of the past have been w/oversold oscillators on a daily chart silver is breaking out of the bull wedge we are still in the window for the seasonal lows-june/july was this it? impossible to say w/certainty, but what i do know is few have bought and that is what makes bottoms everyone is looking for one more down. the last cot was very telling the large specs , in a big way added to shorts. the banksters took the other side of the trade. keep in mind the large specs use the banksters to finance their leveraged positions. back when the hunts borrowed from the banksters. the exchange members and the banksters took the other side of the trade. changed the rules and sent the hunts to the cleaners gdx and gdxj had really big volume yesterday i believe this time the far east will be the center of the pm market not london and comex. as it is their scams are much smaller than they were in 12 &13 bulls watch the miners when they lead its game on dharma i continue bite size accumulations below 1200 , yes i am aware of marty and his #s , they may happen who knows but, what i do know his trading got him into the slammer

#42 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 10:16 AM

Bought a starter position in PVG this am. Pretium has great potential and the CEO said they are looking to go into production in 2017. Appears to me they may do it, but, will need substantial new financing.
Peace
johngeorge

#43 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:39 PM

Bought a starter position in PVG this am. Pretium has great potential and the CEO said they are looking to go into production in 2017. Appears to me they may do it, but, will need substantial new financing.

pvg is one of the highest grade mines around their ceo bob quartermaine was ceo ssri so he is accomplished and well known in the industry . in my opinion this is a prime take over candidate
also i note gg has sold a property raising its cash reserves of cash on hand to 5 billion. when the feeding frenzy begins i think gg will be active
dharma

#44 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 18 June 2015 - 01:43 PM

pvg is one of the highest grade mines around their ceo bob quartermaine was ceo ssri so he is accomplished and well known in the industry . in my opinion this is a prime take over candidate
also i note gg has sold a property raising its cash reserves of cash on hand to 5 billion. when the feeding frenzy begins i think gg will be active
dharma

Agree. PVG is my third largest holding.

#45 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 01:25 AM

Beware PVG my largest holding and the only profitable one in the past 5 years

#46 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:37 AM

Bought some MUX this am. R McEwen says they will start paying a 1cent dividend annually. At the present MUX stock price that is 1%. Better than many banks.
Peace
johngeorge

#47 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 09:52 AM

MUX dividend announcement is here.
Peace
johngeorge

#48 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:49 PM

Testing, I have a problem it seems.

Edited by tria, 19 June 2015 - 02:52 PM.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#49 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 19 June 2015 - 02:51 PM

Dharma,

Very rare to see both the Non-Commercials AND the Commercials increasing their Long positions in Gold.
Any comment?

http://www.cftc.gov/...es/deacmxlf.htm

-tria

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#50 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:19 PM

hi tria, well the commercials are overall short gold and the large specs are overall long gold. week to week could be minor fluctuations. i dont read much into this i do think everyone is looking for one more low. that does have my attention. marty has been right. eric hadik has been right and eric has just come out w/a bottom call in gold . i have spent the last days camping . so will post manana dharma