Greece: Then there is this: From Russia with Love
Peace
johngeorge

#82 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 09:59 AM

just as in the last century. the world economic leader became the usa. the world is transitioning from the west to the east. china and india will be the new world economic leaders @some point in this century. in india and china they buy gold on good economic news and if the news is bad they also buy gold . they have gone through many economic upheavals . the transition, i think is what the bear phase in gold is all about. the transition is reflected in the price of gold if there is fear , people in the west buy gold . the far east they buy gold . in india a good part of it is religious . @present miners are selling for moose pasture. it is an unloved sector. when the transition takes place this sector will find firm footing. some of the juniors are showing 5 waves up from the lows on the daily charts -ppp and cgoof come to mind.it maybe too early i am not sure. well what if goes to 1k or below. well that could very well happen , but on the charts it looks like the price has found some footing and is fairly stable for some time in this range. i am waiting to see if the miners can lead to the upside, which would give some confirmation that a bottom and bottoming process are taking place. when qe took place and paulson took out the bazooka gold V bottomed. that is one kind of bottom. stage 1 can and is sometimes a process. right now i am waiting to see if the lows in gold hold miners made new lows. so far gold is holding its lows. dharma

#83 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 14 July 2015 - 02:07 PM

http://www.mineweb.c...the-real-thing/
dharma

#84 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 10:50 AM

no surprise the fed speaks and gold gets bashed. in hadiks dates , lets see what happens from here in 13 when bernake spoke it was 50 bashes , now its 10 dharma today is also a bradley

Edited by dharma, 15 July 2015 - 10:51 AM.

#85 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 11:24 AM

"today is also a bradley" and tomorrow a new moon.
Peace
johngeorge

#86 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 12:15 PM

w/the gold market being so close to the 1131 lows, i cant imagine the shorts not pressing the issue to see what kind of stops lie below the lows! we have had a previous successful test. dharma

#87 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 02:36 PM

open interest expanding here= more shorts in the market meanwhile treasury has no silver coins for sale. 2+2=3 something not adding up here dharma

#88 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 09:40 AM

sentiment HGNSI was unchanged yesterday at -36.7% MarketVane’s bullish consensus fell a point today to 32% (last seen on July 7th) DSI fell 4 points to 15%, (lowest level since July 9th). i have detected a couple of pukes in the miners on this leg 1138 is support if broken then new multi year lows in store for gold 1100,1080 below that , i have other #s but it is distant from here fresh shorts being added. oi swelling this usually produces @least a bounce dharma

#89 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,199 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 12:24 PM

China has a debt to gdp ratio of about 300% so it would seem they will also be part of the emerging debt crisis.

One thing to note about the great and powerful MA is that in the early 1990's he was preaching that Europe and Russia including the eastern block would become the largest economy in the world and I asked him on the stage in Vancouver before his lecture that didn't he think that China would be the largest economy and he said at first they would but then it would shift to a greater Europe... well he change his tune and now says China will be the largest economy and financial centre for 224 years. In the early 1990's he also told people to lock in their mortgages long term which was dead wrong. So the question is, if its his A.I. computer that is giving these brilliant projections (and yes many of his forecasts have been correct) then why is the computer wrong or was it him that was wrong? He will never admit publicly to what I have written.

just as in the last century. the world economic leader became the usa. the world is transitioning from the west to the east. china and india will be the new world economic leaders @some point in this century. in india and china they buy gold on good economic news and if the news is bad they also buy gold . they have gone through many economic upheavals . the transition, i think is what the bear phase in gold is all about. the transition is reflected in the price of gold if there is fear , people in the west buy gold . the far east they buy gold . in india a good part of it is religious .
@present miners are selling for moose pasture. it is an unloved sector. when the transition takes place this sector will find firm footing. some of the juniors are showing 5 waves up from the lows on the daily charts -ppp and cgoof come to mind.it maybe too early i am not sure. well what if goes to 1k or below. well that could very well happen , but on the charts it looks like the price has found some footing and is fairly stable for some time in this range. i am waiting to see if the miners can lead to the upside, which would give some confirmation that a bottom and bottoming process are taking place.
when qe took place and paulson took out the bazooka gold V bottomed. that is one kind of bottom. stage 1 can and is sometimes a process. right now i am waiting to see if the lows in gold hold miners made new lows. so far gold is holding its lows.
dharma

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#90 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:42 PM

russ, as you have brought out here in the 90s he made alot of missed calls. his trading got him into trouble. @ present he has been right on gold since the 11 top. i suspect his call for 908 and 873 stand a good chance of being wrong. i see the specs pressing here. as usual they will overstay their welcome. we shall see. dharma thanks for sharing