crystal balls

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#71 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 02:38 PM

Originally Hadik had a low for the metals on 6 July +/-1 day.

i dont know , but the latest that i received had the dates i posted above. sure maybe this was the low. need to see more action
yes we are oversold w/the 2nd low being lower than the 1st and the oscillators not confirming that.
so , we are having a bounce now.

#72 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:25 AM

Hadik surely gets some dates right he nailed the recent action in the broad market as well as the grains Gotta hand it to him

#73 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 09:54 AM

hgnsi rose to -23.3 it rose today, which seems odd,6.7 MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus fell 3 points today to 32%, which is two points shy of the bear market low for this indicator that was hit in March at 30% DSI fell 9 points today to 14% and is a long way away from its nadir of 3%. sentiment remains in the dumps. but , has there been enough capitulations????? gotta be disappointing to even staunch bulls , w/greece broke and unable to pay. but, there is a long line of countries that are unable to pay, greece is just front and center china is also pressuring the markets. i expect their swings are going to be wide. w/gold breaking and holding below 1160, the lows come into sight. if they break 1100,1080,1070 come into view. things are definitely intensifying. dharma

#74 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:20 AM

Originally Hadik had a low for the metals on 6 July +/-1 day.

Late June low was his original call a couple of months, I think.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#75 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 10:31 AM

yesterday, the chinese market crashed , and mysteriously the usa market closed for 4 hours.
today , the chinese regulators have threatened anyone having more than 5% stake in a company
and is a seller , will be met w/harsh punishment. shades of al capone. yes , we live in interesting times
the cot has had a big change http://news.goldseek.../1436211168.php and i suspect that fridays
cot will show more improvement. it seems folks are waiting for the rockets to ignite and gold to go to
the stratosphere. is that the way markets work. 4 yrs of bear followed immediately by a rocket ride?
i think not.
confidence needs to be rebuilt and 1st the bear has to end. the miners are pushing the lows and gold is
hoovering just above the lows. we need to find some footing. and i know that i am a broken record,
every important previous low in the bull, was met by the miners leading out of that hole. right now
many juniors are selling for moose pasture. , so its ripe for a change, but apparently not yet.
if you are looking for signs in the west for the resumption of the bull, u need to turn around and face
east, they will be the leaders in the gold love trade. here , maybe 1% are interested in gold. dont think
so, waste your breath trying to tell someone about gold!
dharma

#76 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 11:55 AM

Somebody big’s sitting on the gold price says Sharps Pixley CEO Ross Norman

http://www.arabianmo...ys-ross-norman/

#77 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 10:13 AM

all is pretty quiet on the gold front. marking time. dharma

#78 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 10 July 2015 - 02:53 PM

cots look alot better, set up for @ least a bounce
http://news.goldseek.../1436556768.php
dharma

#79 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:55 AM

whatever the problem is.............just print money and the problem goes away. for now gold is still suffering malaise. miners are leading on the downside=new lows so, those expecting a parabolic are in lala land. miners lead no matter what the direction until they turn around, expect pressure on the sector. in the 4 stage model . stage 1 is basing, which is what is happening in gold, unless gold also makes new lows i have an eye to producers who are unloved. but for now nothing more than researching dharma this is hadiks week. he didnt send me his target price for gold . summer is the weak season. then indian festival buying takes place.

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,621 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 10:05 AM

the population of greece is less than 1% of that of india or china. dharma