crystal balls

• Please log in to reply
98 replies to this topic

#61 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 02 July 2015 - 11:46 AM

yesterday was canada day, the markets were closed in canada. so , the games took place in the miners . naked shorting! the miners took it on the chin. today is jobs #s . how do the quality of created jobs look. losses of jobs in the oil patch. the big thing is the greek referendum on the 5th. the finance minister said he will resign w/a yes vote. hmmm just what the troika wants. its the counting of the votes that matters. not necessarily what the people voted! going to be interesting. dharma

#62 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 10:59 AM

well democracy works jim rogers If you go back and look at the World Bank and the IMF, they have never or very rarely been right about anything other than spending billions and billions of dollars and coming up with great lifestyles for the bureaucrats that have the jobs. that about sums it up i get periodic updates from hadik who has been spot on. he is calling for the low in gold mid july . so we see now , what do the banksters offer greece to come back to the table. maybe nothing. they do have high paying jobs. in 08 things didnt get rolling until qe. now suggesting a new qe, dharma

#63 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 11:40 AM

dharma Thanks so much for the thread. :flowers: I wouldn't miss one of your threads for the world........ You mention qe again. Is that in reference to ECB or the Fed or both? I keep thinking we will see another round of qe from the Fed. Best to you. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#64 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 01:36 PM

dharma

Thanks so much for the thread. :flowers: I wouldn't miss one of your threads for the world........ You mention qe again. Is that in reference to ECB or the Fed or both? I keep thinking we will see another round of qe from the Fed.

Best to you. :)

@ some ooint, deflation will put more pressure, then we see if they opt to open the flood gates
while i dont think we have bottomed yet, i do like the action in gdx. the miners are going to attract some funds .
@ past bottoms miners lead. i dont see this as going to be different
hadik july low , honing in on the 13-17th of july
dharma

#65 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 06 July 2015 - 02:54 PM

Thank you dharma. We're like minded on when qe may reappear. Best to you. :)
Peace
johngeorge

#66 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:13 AM

miners are leading to the downside, they are oversold and diverging on the 9 bar wilder rsi, which is what i use staying clear of the action. waiting to see how this plays out. after ww1 germany was forced to pay war reparations. this lead to hardship and then hitler. the troika trying to force austerity and the same failed strategy on greece. lets see how it plays out. on the other side is russia/china waiting w/open arms dharma

#67 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:33 AM

hmmm
http://www.graceland...2015jul6sp1.png
not to mention the biz cycle topping, interest rates set to rise, and raising the minimum wage
oh yeah , pass the popcorn
dharma

#68 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 11:42 AM

this is the seasonal futures chart of gold , has a little different look then the gold seasonal chart
http://www.graceland...2015jul7gs1.png
dharma

#69 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 12:37 PM

divergences in daily on down.

#70 jabat

jabat

• Traders-Talk User
  • 606 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 01:56 PM

Originally Hadik had a low for the metals on 6 July +/-1 day.