Time to get 100% long (for a trade)

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#41 SilentOne

SilentOne

• Traders-Talk User
  • 3,452 posts

Posted 23 June 2015 - 02:19 PM

No more buying till this Friday or next Monday.

UGLD, USLV and August futures options are still on my buying list.

-tria

Added a long term position in XGD.TO today as it trades near $9.50. Time to start accumulating positions and stop trading out after the 10 - 12 week rallies. Drawdown is welcome as I will be adding to postions in the coming weeks. GLGT.

cheers,
john
"By the Law of Periodical Repetition, everything which has happened once must happen again and again and again-and not capriciously, but at regular periods, and each thing in its own period, not another's, and each obeying its own law ..." - Mark Twain

#42 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:34 AM

Potential Silver bearish mfi-T is expiring this Friday.

http://stockcharts.c...id=p91026118747

Left side : 5/18
Center Post : 6/8
Right side : 6/26+/-1day

Bottom line, Friday and/or Monday are BB-day, IMO.
BB=Big Buy

-tria ;)

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#43 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 24 June 2015 - 04:04 PM

gotta love a big BB day... B)
"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#44 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:27 AM

Bought my last 1/4th Silver trading position @ $15.55 As I said earlier this week today +/-1td could mark a low. UGLD and USLV and Silver options are still on my radar screen to buy them. -tria sorry for the delay but "Service Temporarily Unavailable. The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later."

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#45 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 08:25 AM

Buying some UGLD and USLV. -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#46 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 12:35 PM

I have joined you this morning primarily due to the way bonds are behaving.

#47 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 27 June 2015 - 11:45 PM

Just bought another ounce. I have strength for while, several weeks. It is doing the same thing leading the last bounce, it may do this perpetually until the final low exactly one year from now. It is a supporting long term cycle balancing the troughing long cycle.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#48 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:42 AM

Difficult for me to call what happens short term at this time. Odds suggest however some early week weakness and then higher to sideways. Probably a controlled market by the Big Fat Boys unless they loose their control due to......... I don't know what. -tria

Edited by tria, 28 June 2015 - 11:47 AM.

~ Wayne Gretzky

#49 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 05:08 PM

Thank God I have bought my physical Gold and Silver with Euros and not with $$$ -tria

~ Wayne Gretzky

#50 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:25 PM

Miners are saying down but Yen and 30yr yield/2yr yield are saying up. I think we bounce before we go back down but then I am biased since I already have the position.