• Please log in to reply
143 replies to this topic

#61 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 12:07 PM

dharma

"the financial industry along w/the media has corralled folks into the stock market. we are in crash season. sit tight" I posted this on another thread, however, I believe it is also appropriate here.

Thanks for this thread. Best to you.
Peace
johngeorge

#62 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 21 August 2015 - 02:54 PM

cots as expected
http://news.goldseek.../1440185520.php
dharma

#63 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 10:48 AM

cots well the small specs increased their short positions so did the commercials. shorts feed the upside the small specs increasing their shorts by11k is a bullish indicator. the commercials increased by5k. not a big difference % wise for them well the broad market has decidedly shown its hand . it sure looks to me like the 7yr cycle is in play. the market reacted down into march of 09. we are in crash season now. and the worst months lie ahead sept /october. be wary be alert my concern in all of this is , if there is a crash, the miners and gold/silver could get sucked down as well. it was the case in 87 when the reaction to the broad market comes from the fed , people will recognize the fed is trapped in hotel california . sentiment HGNSI was unchanged on Thursday at -16.7% MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus was unchanged Friday at 40% the DSI rose 3 points to 45%. if the 7yr cycle has turned up for gold , then higher prices will be seen. if the broad market gets clobbered it will create head winds for gold dharma sentiment still in the bearish camp. its a good thing for the bulls

#64 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,968 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:46 AM

cots well the small specs increased their short positions so did the commercials. shorts feed the upside the small specs increasing their shorts by11k is a bullish indicator. the commercials increased by5k. not a big difference % wise for them
well the broad market has decidedly shown its hand . it sure looks to me like the 7yr cycle is in play. the market reacted down into march of 09.
we are in crash season now. and the worst months lie ahead sept /october. be wary be alert
my concern in all of this is , if there is a crash, the miners and gold/silver could get sucked down as well. it was the case in 87 when the reaction to the broad market comes from the fed , people will recognize the fed is trapped in hotel california .
sentiment
HGNSI was unchanged on Thursday at -16.7%
MarketVane’s Bullish Consensus was unchanged Friday at 40%
the DSI rose 3 points to 45%.
if the 7yr cycle has turned up for gold , then higher prices will be seen. if the broad market gets clobbered it will create head winds for gold
dharma
sentiment still in the bearish camp. its a good thing for the bulls

very nice to see HGNSI staying negative at -16.7% and the COTs in aggregate near historic highs short, lots of "fuel" there but also expect huge volatility

Senor

#65 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 11:55 AM

dharma

Your observation regarding the dollar rolling over very much appears to be taking fruition: $US Good call! :yes:
Peace
johngeorge

#66 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:05 PM

dharma

Your observation regarding the dollar rolling over very much appears to be taking fruition: $US Good call! :yes:

the economic fantasy of raising rates crushed .
dollar going to find lower levels, of course not in a straight line
some of the other pieces of colored paper going to come into question
dharma
interesting marty was calling for 32k on the broad market. now below 15550 spells trouble
hey changing ones mind is part of the game . you dont change your mind and you have only
change jingling in your pocket

#67 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 12:13 PM

If Marty was going to be right first a market take down to get all the small players out would make sense

#68 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 04:08 PM

I always understood MA to say this season could be a false low in stocks with peak in bonds to finish off government when the bonds start failing. When that is what my dow qtrly looked like and the bad breadth hit I abandoned stocks at least partially but kept a little in a number of funds in the 401k. Had a lot of cash and deployed some today. I will spend the rest in Oct 5 week. Now if this goes much lower for Oct 5-9 I am temporarily hosed but will move what is in bond funds to stocks then. I bought NOBL market on close orders today, what I consider to be 1/2 of what I will buy in Oct 5 week. That will be something I just wont look at again until 2017 peaks. I do have what is new starting up an equity annuity getting hosed here, it is not readily available for in and out and will take a big temp loss of 20%. I just increased how much I fund that while the prices are going to be down. But in 2017 stock high what do I do with that, do they have a metals fund, foreign funds? When US is falling apart 2017-2022, I have heard MA say that china will lead 2020 to 2032. He says 2032 is peak in interest rates so that is when I would convert annuity to fixed and maybe selling china to do that. I wonder if even these financial paper fictions will exist by then, so that is what the metals allocation is for. My dow cycles have huge "phase transition" potential up in 2017 I imagine that is what he is talking about when the bonds and money fails leaving the stocks all there is, which may be the nwo plan for corporatism. Basically gov will become corporate fiefdom jurisdictions which it is, just coming out of the closet to create the disaster to create the statutes. I dont see gold up 2017 in sync with stocks however like MA says, more after the stocks to me. So I should go from stocks to gold in 2017 highs to china in 2020-22 lows, to fixed annuity at 2032 china high with interest rates high. Remember stocks peak with interest rates so the bogie for that may be china stocks. The 401k has a small 5% cash allocation set aside for the china fund on Oct 9 too. It has alot of India already.

Edited by AChartist, 24 August 2015 - 04:12 PM.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#69 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 24 August 2015 - 09:33 PM

" which may be the nwo plan for corporatism. Basically gov will become corporate fiefdom jurisdictions

which it is, just coming out of the closet to create the disaster to create the statutes."

AChartist

In 1976 I first became aware of a future global corporate government when watching the movie Rollerball. Does such a global corporate government lie in the near future? The way the world is now going I'd have to answer yes.
Peace
johngeorge

#70 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,071 posts

Posted 25 August 2015 - 01:44 AM

I see only 3 waves up off Gdx lows