• Please log in to reply
18 replies to this topic

#11 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 10:44 AM

Jack Chan:

Traders can play for short term bounces but upside should be limited from here.

Posted Image

#12 Rogerdodger

Rogerdodger

• TT Member*
  • 26,874 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 12:53 PM

Retail investors are 78% BULLISH. That's the highest I've seen.

Majority Expect Higher Gold Prices Next Week, But Has The Tide Turned?
Kitco.com
Despite the corrective pullback gold experienced early Friday, the majority of both analyst and investors expect the metal’s momentum to continue into next week. However, U.S. initial jobless claims, which came out Thursday at their lowest level in over 40 years, as well as a stronger U.S. dollar, have pushed the metal off its 3.5-month highs hit mid-week. As of 11:25 a.m. EDT, the metal was last quoted down $6.90, or 0.6%, at $1,180.60 an ounce.

Despite this slight pullback, a strong majority of retail investors expect the rally in gold to continue. This week, 288 people participated in Kitco’s online survey. Of those participants, 225, or 78%, are bullish on gold next week; 45 people, or 16%, are bearish; and 18 people, or 6% are neutral.

However, although sentiment among market professionals remained bullish for gold over the longer term, short-term outlooks remained mixed. Out of 35 market experts contacted, 15 responded, of which eight, or 57%, said they expect to see higher prices next week. At the same time, five professionals, or 29%, are bearish on gold, and two participants, or 14%, remain neutral. Market participants include bullion dealers, investment banks, futures traders and technical-chart analysts.

Edited by Rogerdodger, 18 October 2015 - 12:55 PM.

#13 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 01:25 PM

exactly unless you later want to say that isnt what i meant or you had too much red wine which is understandable

whatever

I agree with your question above.lot of people here like to speak in puzzles .we all know what a bearflag is,so why make it easy?muck it up and make a puzzle out of it. :o

#14 iloli way

iloli way

iloli = I'm Laws Of Line's I(eye)

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 18 October 2015 - 03:40 PM

Thank you all, keep them coming... :lol:
PRICE IS KING; LINE RULES! - Laws Of Line (LOL) Trading Systems
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#15 mss

mss

I'M WATCHING

• TT Sponsor
  • 6,182 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:52 AM

:o
Chart speaks for its self. It does not update.

Posted Image

Look close, it might fool you :cat:

mss
WOMEN & CATS WILL DO AS THEY PLEASE, AND MEN & DOGS SHOULD GET USED TO THE IDEA.
A DOG ALWAYS OFFERS UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. CATS HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT!!

#16 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 01:47 PM

Hmmm...

Posted Image

Look close, it might fool you

Making us all p_____rs?

:lol:
Swing Those Lines: I can calculate the motion of heavenly bodies, but not the madness of people! -- Issac Newton

#17 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 19 October 2015 - 09:23 PM

:o
Chart speaks for its self. It does not update.

Posted Image

Look close, it might fool you :cat:

mss

Your chart showing us:

BO of Blue solid line and Red and Pink dash line, and FINALLY STOPPED AT BLACK DASH LINE that is the same as my BEAR FLAG TOP as I have said word by word: "Gold's rally in October is DOA (Dead On Arrival) at the doorstep of yet another bear flag's red line."

I see nothing else in your chart, unless you would kindly reveal to us your views I did not see.

Thanks for contributing, RD and MSS, especially fib and gismeu, and relax, even nimblebear, all better for the community than whom just expressed ego hurting and whining.

Edited by iloliway, 19 October 2015 - 09:35 PM.

#18 iloli way

iloli way

• TT Member*
  • 4,028 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 10:04 AM

Gold's rally in October is DOA at the doorstep of yet another bear flag's red line.

If we are to believe what this LOL chart is telling us, even history promises us nothing but as long as we can still enjoy our brunch as good as all other weekends in our memory charts, LOL or not - this bear flag should be a no difference.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Case closed 2.5 weeks later. (close enuf to "closed" ?) :lol:

#19 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 03 November 2015 - 12:08 PM

Do you think that bottom line will hold?