#31 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 12:53 PM

dharma, any merit in this?

tks

Platy @platypusfoot Feb 15

Feb 21 geocentric Ceres-Neptune conjunction should be important for gold/silver.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#32 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 02:46 PM

yes, i have been thinking that  we get another blast up before months end

folks , the way i am interpreting it , are shorting via dust.  the volume keeps expanding

which is typical after a 4+ yr bear. the market made a big impression and folks use the 

initial rallies to sell into it.  and those folks are fodder.  

we shall see.

this market has more to prove.

dharma

#33 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 19 February 2016 - 03:04 PM

i am not endorsing this guy 

http://www.kitco.com...old-Predictions

dharma

#34 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 21 February 2016 - 11:44 AM

http://www.zerohedge...ention-imminent

i am looking for a big up day before the end of the month. might this be such an event

dharma

#35 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 22 February 2016 - 11:31 AM

inidan jewelers are on the shelf until the 28-29 th of february until the new budget is announced.  the thought there is the 10% tariff on importing gold will drop . the bankers know india is on the shelf until then, so expect all the usual games . ie the correction down continues.   i dont see much happening this week

but, after this week i think the advance continues sometime in march. leading to a may top

dharma

from what i am reading venezuala is out of cash , oil prices arent helping them

Edited by dharma, 22 February 2016 - 11:33 AM.

#36 tria

tria

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,325 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 12:52 AM

i am not endorsing this guy 

http://www.kitco.com...old-Predictions

dharmaIn what I consider is a small capitulation he now hedges his bets and suggests buy the miners on small pyll backs but not the metal

In what I consider a small capitulation on his part and after many have more than doubled, he is now

suggesting to buy the Miners during small pull backs but not the PMs.

Gold to trade between $1,250-$1,172 range for now he says. He still claims that Gold will bottom 3-5 years from now.

BTW, I see no reason why XAU will not reach the 75-100 level this year.

In the world of 0 and 1: "austerity" is the right thing to SAY; "spent more, print more" is the right thing to DO.

"You miss 100% of the shots you don't take."
~ Wayne Gretzky

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 10:34 AM

anyone notice that corrections have been 1 day. this has been the case since this market started to rise.  i am looking for a move over 1300 before wave 2 becomes a reality. yes, i saw the cots, the commercials have rapidly increased their sizable short positions.  for some reason it is their bent to be short. it is true in most markets , the commercials are the shorts.  just as an aside, as the bull gets going there will be larger forces than the commercials. ie  india/china/dubai

but, that is down the road

the dust traded its 4 th heaviest day ever, w/the other 3 coming w/in the last 2 weeks . hedgers are betting heavily against the rally. in my experience, when the miners trade this well against the metal , it is always a favorable outcome. it is imprinted in my brain=the last bull every time i sold , i bought back and paid more. 

gld has been inhaling gold.  it is building fairly quickly. 

the fed fischer speaks tonight.  all ears will be listening for the end of rate hikes.  he will confirm the fed is in hotel california

dharma

tria, i have seen mahendra apologize to his subscribers for his bad calls.  and i agree w/him the miners are the place to be , they are still valued as moose pasture

the big brokers are calling for a bottom in commodities later this year.  gold will lead the pack for a while then the others will get a life of their own

i want to see gold bust out of this pennant!.  

by the way in bulls the oscillators will be overbought and diverge, they will get one out too early other indicators should be favored.  

#38 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 01:00 PM

Negative divergences miners here

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 February 2016 - 02:54 PM

yes, from overbought

dharma

#40 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 February 2016 - 11:28 AM

so  far correction in gdx have been one day!

gold has broken out of the pennant  fake out or breakout. @ this point looks like a breakout!

i bought pvg yesterday. the ceo bob quartermaine was ceo of ssri and is well known and regarded in the industry

they raised money to build out brucejack mine, reportedly this is all the money they will need. why they did it just now 

is beyond me. was it because they had the buyers in hand. were they pressed to do it by creditors? i dont know

but i thought the 10% haircut was worth adding to my shares.  in the long term , which is where my eye is focused

this will be  a prime target. it is a very high grade mine run by a very well known ceo

folks made alot of money off ssri

the indian budget comes out sunday night. india has bought very little this month as compared to last month. so, they

have been waiting to see if the tariff will be cut. i suspect the banksters know the answer.  

the gold/gdx market is way overbought, but i think this will be the normal  once wave 2 , assuming this is a 1, is in the rear view mirror.

chasing is not fun. i have my wave 2 buy list and i will wait for the correction. right now i am noting the action. i am long and waiting for the 

top to lighten up to have more firepower .   these miners are still way under valued in spite of being up 60-100% and more.  its the nature of the beast

dharma