correction

• Please log in to reply
134 replies to this topic

#81 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 09:41 AM

when resistance cant be taken out , then eventually support crumbles. now keep in mind china is on holiday this week.
so the ploy of ecb chopping qe is just that. the ecb like the fed and boj are all in hotel california
so the banksters smashed gold. why not everyone was watching. my work
shows the low coming by the 19th. how it forms i am not going to venture a guess.
i am watching the 22 area on the gdx. the gld did not change its gold holdings !
1260 area for gold. there are so many catalysts out there right now. when the bexit vote took place the banksters bet on
staying , so they were caught w/an outsized short position as the price rocketed on brexit. now, what?
a little bit of patience in here. and the bottom will take shape. of course it could be a rt shoulder of an inverse h&s pattern
that takes time to sculpt!?
while we are waiting
here is the list of presenters at last months denver gold forum if you click on the column presenting. the presentation for that
company will appear. i have been watching these for days now. got some good info and ideas
http://www.denvergol...ting-companies/
dharma

Edited by dharma, 05 October 2016 - 09:45 AM.

#82 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 02:17 PM

gdx hit its 200 dma today lots of reason to pull the trigger.
being cautious. w/ yesterdays volume was the largest yet=
capitulation. the weak hands are being shaken
dharma

#83 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 05 October 2016 - 04:01 PM

gold support at 1280 gone as well as silver at 18

Bearish IMO

#84 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 09:58 AM

when gold couldnt take out 1358 and break into the next higher price cycle . it became correction time.
i took defensive action and raised cash. now i have these thoughts
every gold guru jumped on its a new bull market band wagon. shouting ridiculous numbers w/arrows pointing to the heavens
the hgnsi yesterday fell to -10.42%its lowest level since an 6th fo -23.3% so, the weak hands and high volume of the break
or 1300 caused capitulation. do we need more capitulation? getting more sell off today. i cant help but think we are at or very
close to the lows. my #s are 1245 and 1229 for this cycle w/1245 being the death zone of the decline.
from the dec lows it sure looks like a 5 wave advance to me. although i remain open to anything
i am inclined to buy some today of issues that i would want to hold
the tendency for the jobs # scam is beat up gold going into the # and rally out of the # for a net gain of 0 =bankster scam
speaking of which the # being listed for tonnage held at gld has remained constant over the last couple of days. w/all this
selling is that possible? i think not. But the banksters run the gld . i would never use this as a vehicle to go long.
dharma

#85 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:08 AM

i feel we have seen an inflection point ! i have been buying this am, remember china is on holiday and out of the market. they will
be back sunday night. this seems like an opportunity to me. so, i loaded up added 1/2 dozen issues. and now we have rallied
nervous hgnsi =-19.57% this is the lowest since jan 6 of -23.3 and we were alot lower then
dharma

Edited by dharma, 06 October 2016 - 11:11 AM.

#86 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 11:20 AM

dharma

Interesting to me that we were both buying today.  I have bids in on 6 issues, but, only one filled so far.  The one that was filled is the company we discussed in the recent past. 

Peace
johngeorge

#87 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,075 posts

Posted 06 October 2016 - 12:01 PM

Oh oh that makes 3

#88 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:18 AM

again there was no even one ton removed from the gld! something does not add up!!!!!!
sunday night china comes back from holidays, so we see if real supply and demand come back
into the picture
andrew maguire http://kingworldnews...-central-banks/
i have taken a position and i will now wait. no leverage we have done the .382 retracement. the election is right around the corner and
lke brexit the press is touting hillary. neither candidate is for me , but it would not surprise me to see trump win. folks are disgusted
now i wait
dharma

#89 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,970 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 10:25 AM

again there was no even one ton removed from the gld! something does not add up!!!!!!
sunday night china comes back from holidays, so we see if real supply and demand come back
into the picture
andrew maguire http://kingworldnews...-central-banks/
i have taken a position and i will now wait. no leverage we have done the .382 retracement. the election is right around the corner and
lke brexit the press is touting hillary. neither candidate is for me , but it would not surprise me to see trump win. folks are disgusted
now i wait
dharma

I don't want to get political but IMO Hilary represents more of the status quo and Trump HUGE uncertainty. IMO Trump would be possibly MUY gold bullish and likely stock market bearish, we see

Senor

#90 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,625 posts

Posted 07 October 2016 - 11:49 AM

neither of us want to lget too political but agree hilary is the status quo.. the press functioning like they
did w/brexit. towing the company line . free press??????? more like totally biased
into my death zone 1245 buying down there . way oversold , sentiment fell off a cliff
dharma

Edited by dharma, 07 October 2016 - 11:51 AM.