new lows in gld on the day
not confirmed by new lows in gdx/gdxj this is another divergence
dharma

#92 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 09:14 AM

last week the chinese were on holidays. the worlds largest buyer was out of the market. the banksters ran their scam
http://news.goldseek.../1475868761.phpgold went from above 1300 to the 1240 area. now what? the banksters covered
shorts put on before brexit. i think we finished 3of C of wave 2. there will be a bounce here and then wave 5 of C to complete
wave 2. the sentiment in the market is competing w/jan 6, -23% hgnsi. and we are almost 200 higher. the market is setting up
for wave 3. i have no idea how long it takes. i am prepared for anything. i am trading right now.
dharma

#93 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 11:56 AM

Nice dharma

#94 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 01:56 PM

Bought AG today. Wanted to own it for a very long time, however, it was a much better buy when it was a $3 stock.  My hope is

Keith Neumeyer, in the long run, will make me money. 

This is not a recommendation to buy.  Do your own due diligence. 

Peace
johngeorge

#95 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:12 PM

hgnsi =-17.39% on friday. approaching the jan 6th lows
dharma

#96 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 02:40 PM

dharma

Thanks for the updates.  yes.gifsmile.png

Peace
johngeorge

#97 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 10 October 2016 - 08:59 PM

the thing is wave 2s create a very bearish sentiment reading, along w/oversold conditions. they take the heart out of the bulls.
9straight down days. oversold oscillator readings and a _-1739 sentiment reading . the lowest sentiment readings on jan 6th so we
are rivaling those extreme sentiment readings(jan 6th -233%). we are on the cusp of a very opportunistic buying opportunity.
dharma

Edited by dharma, 10 October 2016 - 09:01 PM.

#98 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,064 posts

Posted 11 October 2016 - 12:50 AM

Yep sentiment has really gotten whacked

#99 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:15 AM

W/ the gurus on kwn again throwing out #s in the stratosphere the reality is they are probably leading the flock to the
slaughterhouse for the umpteenth time! we have not, imo finished this wave 2 and gold is not able to rally. looking at
the chart. the last leg of the rally began on may 25th @1220ish. i think there must be lots of stops there. that level needs
to be tested and broken to shake out the weak hands. this is a wave 2 afterall . sentiment has gotten bleak, which is what
happens in 2s. oscillators are still way oversold, which is why i think we are going to have a fairly good bounce, if not i
bail. what i find most puzzling and interesting is, the banksters control the gld, yet on this decline the tonnage held at
the gld has not declined. so, some entities are buying physical and holding. sources in india say india is on the buy in gold
after 2yrs of drought the farmers have accrued debt, so normally they pay off the debt and then buy gold india is also getting
wealthier so its entirely possible.
anyway. be careful its not a time to get all bulled up and i am a bull. its a time to wait . lower #s are beckoning. not the 20k
etc esposed by kwn. caution is warranted. i am trading
dharma

Edited by dharma, 12 October 2016 - 10:17 AM.

#100 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,966 posts

Posted 12 October 2016 - 10:58 AM

W/ the gurus on kwn again throwing out #s in the stratosphere the reality is they are probably leading the flock to the
slaughterhouse for the umpteenth time! we have not, imo finished this wave 2 and gold is not able to rally. looking at
the chart. the last leg of the rally began on may 25th @1220ish. i think there must be lots of stops there. that level needs
to be tested and broken to shake out the weak hands. this is a wave 2 afterall . sentiment has gotten bleak, which is what
happens in 2s. oscillators are still way oversold, which is why i think we are going to have a fairly good bounce, if not i
bail. what i find most puzzling and interesting is, the banksters control the gld, yet on this decline the tonnage held at
the gld has not declined. so, some entities are buying physical and holding. sources in india say india is on the buy in gold
after 2yrs of drought the farmers have accrued debt, so normally they pay off the debt and then buy gold india is also getting
wealthier so its entirely possible.
anyway. be careful its not a time to get all bulled up and i am a bull. its a time to wait . lower #s are beckoning. not the 20k
etc esposed by kwn. caution is warranted. i am trading
dharma

agree amigo, patience IMO is muy importante here, there is no hurry

BSing away

Senor