• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#41 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 10:42 AM

everything is possible. no possibility at this point is off the table
yes, the rally on a daily chart also came up to the downtrend line and was thrown back
my view , my 1st probability is this . the market bottomed dec 15 and advanced in a 5 wave advance.
which ended in august. so we have been correcting for 3 months. quite normal. i have pointed to the
may 25th lows, and thought these will be run , there are stops @ that level which will be run. this time
frame a low should occur. 1229,1213,1198 are support. lets see if any of these 3 #s hold. this morning
we started working on the 1229. yesterday was a more than 1% dump in gld, so i think we are close here
but it looks like a freight train. the miners are loosely tied to the price of gold , they are more
speculative. so anything is possible there.
on the 40 yr cycle the bottom of 102 occurred in 75 , 76 SAW gold start its historic rise. i started trading in 78
after many 1on 1 talks w/sinclair. then i met richard russell, i told him i was a bond clipper, he told me "bonds are
guaranteed confiscation of wealth" that pushed me to get started. so , i only saw 76 through the eyes of a chart. right here
right now bearishness is indicative of bottoming action. sentiment is quite bearish. i believe the banksters have been
covering shorts since the election.
dharma

#42 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 12:34 PM

this is as of tuesday hgnsi -10.42% we are close here.
we took out the october lows but w/higher oscillator readings on the dailies
oversold on the hourlies no divergences.
gld had a %1/2 drawdown yesterday.

dharma

Edited by dharma, 11 November 2016 - 12:37 PM.

#43 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 01:32 PM

Don't know if we bottomed yet, but, I bought 4 stocks this am that had fallen into my price range.  Of course, as soon as I bought them they went down again......sad.png   These are long term holds so that was not as bad as it could be unless they just keep on falling.  Will know in the fullness of time.

Peace
johngeorge

#44 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 11 November 2016 - 03:25 PM

india under jaitley has called in all 1000 and 500(7.5) rps notes. this is reminding me of when chidambaram slapped a 10% tax
as well as the 80/20 rule. reminds me of gold blasting through 1525. this is a similar set of circumstances the indian mafia in
collusion w/ the banksters
just an observation
dharma

#45 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:07 PM

i believe we could have finished 3 of C of 2 this am. i see hourly divergences on gld and gdxj not gdx. today is the full moon
which is perigee(remember its an elliptical orbit so the moon is at its closest point to the earth in quite some time=emotions are
high) i had slated the 16th for some time. if we finished 3 of C of 2 today, it doesnt look like that date will factor in. but who \
knows at this point. there are also daily divergencs w/the october lows.
the bond market is the trigger here. bond rates are rising. at some point this will be the tipping point. bonds are far and away
the largest market. their demise will start the dominoes falling. right now the indian mafia(calling in all 500 and 1k notes
and being the main provider of gold via the black market is key and in cahoots w/ the western banksters have taken the liberty
to smack gold . when this happened in 13 it was good for 300 dollars. so far this is 100+
i am watching here. if the divergences from oversold hold on the hourlies, i will buy some. i suspect that the bankster covered
quite a bit since the election of trump.
dharma
any elliotters input is appreciated or any other input for that matter

#46 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 12:35 PM

dharma

"any elliotters input is appreciated or any other input for that matter"

Recently my computer crashed and I lost all my charts..........so I can't do much along those lines.   Looking at silver I believe it is holding up well relative to gold so I bought a position in AG this am.  I am also looking at KGILF to buy, but, haven't yet. 

This is not a recommendation.  Do your own due diligence. 

Peace
johngeorge

#47 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 14 November 2016 - 08:19 PM

Hadik says not quite yet

#48 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 11:21 AM

in a nutshell. i have been and continue to watch the 70s fractal, as i believe this move is going to be very similar to the 70s
STagflation. this move will be longer in duration than the 70s move, remember nixon closed the gold window in 71 and gold didnt
begin trading on the comex till 74. but the 76 to 16 move is providing a very reasonable fractal. the cbs want 2% inflation they
are going to get it and then some. i have the 16th circled on my calendar. i believe the reversal yesterday is the result of
the effect of the full moon perigee or super moon. i do think gold holds the round #. i am in buy mode on the weakness that come
later this week. we do have hourly divergences. but i would like to see daily divergences. we are oversold
for many miners their cost of production is in this area, so it will provide some support.
dharma

#49 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 15 November 2016 - 08:28 PM

From James Flanagan the Gann Man Free 1 Hour Webinar

We Are At A Tipping Point In The Stock Market As Well As Precious Metals Stocks, Gold And Silver

Is this dramatic “flash in the pan” realignment complete?

Is the stock market still in the process of establishing a final bull market top?

Is the presumed correction in gold stocks close to complete after a 32% decline?   

At present, we have traded to within 1% of the all-time highs in the S&P 500.  At the same time, we are testing a double bottom low in the HUI Gold Stock Index.  Based upon my work, we are close to the limit of what one would expect in both of these markets if the trend is to turn down in the stock market and be resumed to the upside in the precious metals stocks (and precious metals)"

LINK

Peace
johngeorge

#50 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 10:57 AM

w/inflation noticeably starting to pick up and w/inflation expectations starting to pick up many are wondering why arent the
miners on an upward tear? here is the answer https://gracelandupd...016nov16mv1.png
w/money velocity on a steady downward trajectory miners have little chance. this needs to change
growing debt is only part of the equation. patience in here. deflation will give way to stagflation

dharma

Edited by dharma, 16 November 2016 - 10:58 AM.