Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:55 AM

Senor what would make you add to said modest long

#62 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 12:48 PM

Senor what would make you add to said modest long

a clean 5 up basis 1-4 hr charts in preferably gold/silver and GDX/GDXJ, just too early to get aggressive in any way IMO

BSing away

Senor

#63 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:08 PM

its a good probability that this is a bottom, but not a certainty. its throwing a line in the water and hoping to catch a tuna
we have italy on the 4th
the fed on the 12th
lots of currents out there
world wide there is approx 13ttttttttttttttttrillion out there in govt bonds that yield negative interest rates , this kills
savings which is the backbone of capitalism this is worse than inflation which kills pp .
http://www.kitco.com...s---Doug-Casey-
dharma

#64 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:16 PM

Should not the bottom indicate Wave 3 Behavior??
Not seeing it

#65 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 04:26 PM

Not seeing it

if you mean wave 3 up it does not happen in an instant and can take a bit to get going, just my take

Pure BS

Senor

#66 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:48 PM

Not seeing it

it may be that your assessment is correct
however these things can take time to get started. at this point there is not way to know.
there are so many potential triggers out there. for me i put on trades and give them rope in time
price also to a certain extant. But , right here right now i have no idea. it needs more time.
dharma

#67 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 07:02 PM

Not seeing it

it may be that your assessment is correct
however these things can take time to get started. at this point there is not way to know.
there are so many potential triggers out there. for me i put on trades and give them rope in time
price also to a certain extant. But , right here right now i have no idea. it needs more time.
dharma

important lows of any kind in the metals often take quite a bit of time, IMO it's pretty rare to see a sharp decline and then a moon shot, Often there are failures or double bottoms or marginal new lows. Add we have to keep in mind he holiday season is upon us and that this is Thanksgiving week, I'd be surprised if we see anything more than erratic sideways trading which is one of the reasons my positions are very light and I may just go flat into the Turkey weekend.

Senor 

#68 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,068 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 08:35 PM

Thanks
Best to be safe

#69 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 09:07 AM

gonna be a key pre-Turkey day session with the new silver and gold lows - whether an ending or continuation Ewave pattern and whether GDX/HUI diverge are the GRANDE things to consider and watch for. I am 100% cash as of yesterdays close, might do some light gold stock buying this mornin

BSing away

Senor

#70 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 11:56 AM

seems like I am on an island posting today, is it a pre-turkey day thing or are so many so fearful that prices go a lot lower?

Senor