• Please log in to reply
94 replies to this topic

#51 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 16 November 2016 - 03:29 PM

so true
“when fear of missing out turns into fear of being in, you know you're close to a bottom!”
http://www.gold-eagl...d-gold-bulls-go

that is what i see, folks are afraid to be in this market. which is exactly what you want to see as a bull
we are setting up for wave 3 which will begin w/a huge short position.
now , i am not saying jump in here, because i personally have been waiting for wave 5 to show itself still in 4 here
but it can come at any time.
dharma

#52 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 02:55 PM

this is my circled date.
gld/gold made new lows miners gdx/gdxj. have not followed to new lows their lows of a couple of days ago are holding
miners lead, when they dont i notice
i am not aggressive here, but i am buying
if wrong i will jettison these buys.
dharma

#53 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 03:24 PM

this is my circled date.
gld/gold made new lows miners gdx/gdxj. have not followed to new lows their lows of a couple of days ago are holding
miners lead, when they dont i notice
i am not aggressive here, but i am buying
if wrong i will jettison these buys.
dharma

I am not aggressive either just buyin a few very light initial positions as my entire portfolio is 92% cash at this time. Those yield charts are really something else, as rates keep rising the debt situation gets more and more interesting

Senor

#54 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:02 PM

Also did some buying this afternoon.  Bought a position in what I believe is a  possible takeover target.  Will know in the fullness of time.  Meanwhile my investment portfolio is approximately 65% cash. 

Peace
johngeorge

#55 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 17 November 2016 - 04:04 PM

Senor's insides are all twisted up here about this market - don't know if that is bueno or malo and I don't have gas!flowers.gif

Pure BS

Senor

#56 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 11:08 AM

i want to be perfectly clear here
my concern is this is a redeux of 13- at that time the indian mafia teamed w/the banksters to smash gold . india instituted a 10%
tax on gold and an 80/20 rule , which took many indian jewelers out of the market , they are not set up for export
at the same time the banksters smashed gold w/a lack of physical buying coming out of india. TODAY we have india mafia calling in
the 500rps($7.5) and 1k rps note. todays cot should reveal the banksters used the opportunity to cover shorts. if not then the
market is in trouble. big trouble. right here right now the oscillators are all oversold and diverging. we have to see if this
leads to at least a bounce. caution is the word . i bought 1 miner yesterday. and in wait and see mode. fridays have not been
favorable for gold and today marks the end of hadiks window. i may or may not add here the round # beckons
dharma
hgnsi =-18% what a bull wants to see.

Edited by dharma, 18 November 2016 - 11:17 AM.

#57 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 18 November 2016 - 03:39 PM

the commercials remain very short the dollar ,at least in the futures market
i had hoped for more short covering in gold while they covered a bunch they
still remain 200k short. now , keep in mind this is as of tuesday, they are probably less short now especially
w/the breaking of the may lows

http://news.goldseek.../1479501042.php
dharma

Edited by dharma, 18 November 2016 - 03:41 PM.

#58 risk_management

risk_management

• Traders-Talk User
  • 1,772 posts

Posted 19 November 2016 - 03:01 PM

I think from a pure price perspective, risk is well defined here.   Also, cumulative is looking promising here. 

http://stockcharts.c...313&a=440489641

#59 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,622 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 10:54 AM

i try to keep this biz simple , i cant list how many times i have been wrong. when markets are oversold and diverge i buy,
its just that simple. do i now what the dollar is going to do? no do i know what gold is going to do? no but i do know that
1200-1230 has provided support before and w/ these parameters i buy. who knows i may sell into resistance should we get there
i may hold if the patterns look good. otherwise i become i kwn pompom cheer leader pointing arrows to the stratosphere. or a
and point below 1k . all i know is friday was a buy in my book. so, i did. on thursday and friday. now we see.
dharma

#60 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,967 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 11:01 AM

i try to keep this biz simple , i cant list how many times i have been wrong. when markets are oversold and diverge i buy,
its just that simple. do i now what the dollar is going to do? no do i know what gold is going to do? no but i do know that
1200-1230 has provided support before and w/ these parameters i buy. who knows i may sell into resistance should we get there
i may hold if the patterns look good. otherwise i become i kwn pompom cheer leader pointing arrows to the stratosphere. or a
and point below 1k . all i know is friday was a buy in my book. so, i did. on thursday and friday. now we see.
dharma

we are two peas in a pod here amigo, I have been wrong many times as well but in my work late last week was a time to put on a modest long trading position. I could sell quickly at any time and I would not be surprised that after a decent 2-3 day bounce we could again test last weeks gold and silver lows. Gotta see how this bounce unfolds and if we can sustain and extend it. Uno day at a time

Senor