94 replies to this topic

#71 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:18 PM

i am here
gathering information.
i have said this reminds me of 13 when the indian mobsters and the banksters conspired to smack gold, well now i am reading that
modi is considering banning importation of gold if so this will send gold on its butt. i believe this is a very real possibility
now also there is a new shariah gold exchange standard that will be launched before years end. what this means is muslims will
have a medium for exchanging gold. in muslim law =gold is money. this could launch gold so, a bankster november slam followed
by a dec gold launch stay tuned. its all in the works and meanwhile the gdx/gdxj have stubbornly diverged giving the bulls hope
hadik thinks we are close or there. i think all bets are riding on modi. who is bought and owned . he will put the love trade
back in the hands of the mobsters
dharma

#72 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 23 November 2016 - 12:38 PM

India news perfectly timed

#73 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 11:11 AM

no , this has been in the works. modi imo will do something, ie a tax a ban. and this is the overhang in the market. india
is a huge physical buyer. one of the largest in the world. so western bankers and indian mobsters. colluded as in 13, when the
news comes out it will create the lows. i see short covering and new longs put on by the commercials. as the shariah is
announced and put into effect in december. wrdr and in the meantime the leveraged western gold bugs are destined for extinction.
nibbling, not price plopping is a way to play this. although we got to 1170 last night, the reversal this am may or may not be
the bottom. modi holds the cards for now. adn all this amounts to trying to collect money for taxes. be calculating . watch
major support and resistance. watch your emotions. this will not be over until the modi announcement. after all india is 1or2
largest physical buyer in the world and its run by the same team running things here.
miners still holding their previous lows. the market is laced w/divergences. be careful. copper came out of a bull wedge
this will be a wave 2 imo although anything is on the table
dharma

#74 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 25 November 2016 - 01:47 PM

hgnsi on wednesday was -18%
we hit the .618 retracement last night and this bounce has occurred.
w/the 1.5% drawdown(rounding off)in gld, it tells me alot of spec
longs covered which is bullish. we wont get the full cot picture
as wednesday and today continued to sell off.
but i expect the commercials covered and added to longs
cant be in a hurry here. gaps have been closed , but
nothing is decisive until we rally and see its structure
dharma

#75 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 11:56 AM

the high for the rally was 1377 so a 200 smash! the fear has been a ban of importation of gold to india
http://timesofindia....ow/55623455.cms
so this is saying no restrictions of gold holdings by individuals. of course indians dont trust their govt. when i 1st went there
in 80 that was the case and although i have not been there for 20years, i would bet that is the case today. my view is todays cot
will show the commercials in cover mode and adding to longs . as the spec longs got smashed. i have presented a case for a bottom
on the many posts i have done. so, i am not going to repeat myself. now the price needs to rally to prove itself. from what i am
reading premiums are at very high levels in india and china. my inclination is we are looking at a wave 2 bottom. now "show me" i have done
some buying to buy back what i sold. 150 ago. now , how aggressive will i get, the market has to show me 1st. the miners look
constructive too early for gold. we are on the precipice here. still could go either way. i tend to be aggressive. but, not yet
dharma

#76 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,962 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 12:31 PM

the high for the rally was 1377 so a 200 smash! the fear has been a ban of importation of gold to india
http://timesofindia....ow/55623455.cms
so this is saying no restrictions of gold holdings by individuals. of course indians dont trust their govt. when i 1st went there
in 80 that was the case and although i have not been there for 20years, i would bet that is the case today. my view is todays cot
will show the commercials in cover mode and adding to longs . as the spec longs got smashed. i have presented a case for a bottom
on the many posts i have done. so, i am not going to repeat myself. now the price needs to rally to prove itself. from what i am
reading premiums are at very high levels in india and china. my inclination is we are looking at a wave 2 bottom. now "show me" i have done
some buying to buy back what i sold. 150 ago. now , how aggressive will i get, the market has to show me 1st. the miners look
constructive too early for gold. we are on the precipice here. still could go either way. i tend to be aggressive. but, not yet
dharma

as far a being "aggressive" I agree with the "not yet", I am about 13% long and until I get some further confirmation thats about all I want to be at this time, and a very weak close would likely have me saying adios

Senor

#77 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 28 November 2016 - 03:13 PM

the ferocity of this down move could be attributed to the 8yr cycle low. the silent one, has not to my knowledge posted on this
But i am inclined to believe this is a larger cycle low either formed or is forming. the hgnsi remained at -18% these kind of
sentiment #s show up at significant long term bottoms. which i believe this one is. the market may take some time to develop legs
here. we have the itexit on the 4th . then the fed on the 14th. never a need to buy strength. i believe we will experience an
environment much like the 70s where stuff gains traction and leads. which will support gold . we are sometime in 76 here as a
fractal. most will enter the fray on strength when it looks much better. at this point its inconclusive. todays cot will be as of
last tuesday, just before the drubbing. i expect it to show commercials buying longs and covering shorts. this could be a process
remember trump doesnt take office until jan.
dharma
i read ski, its another language, dont know if it makes money or not. not something i follow

#78 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 11:25 AM

i havent been posting him, but i found this post interesting
http://www.ganngloba...63c39d56273ee32
tomorrow is opec http://blogs.barrons...ec-meeting-day/
then we have this bit of bullish news. remember for muslims gold=money its not a commodity
http://www.graceland...ov29sharia1.png
now last Wednesdays attack saw open interest come in drastically=spec longs covered this is what you want to see as a bull
i am bullish ,but not doing any more adding until we get confirmation and even then i will buy the pullback of that rally
buying strength at this point of time,is not the road to riches. later maybe.this is a low risk trade here. i constructed an 8yr cycle chart. which shows
gold consistently having an 8yr cycle low. this is either finished, or finishing. the finishing is the worry. now rumors
are china will ban importation.
dharma

Edited by dharma, 29 November 2016 - 11:26 AM.

#79 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,058 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 12:29 PM

Dust chart looks like bullish triangle

#80 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,620 posts

Posted 29 November 2016 - 03:58 PM

MacroMavens (11/17/16):

The vicious cycle of low rates – forcing households to save twice as hard, further depressing growth and inflation, pushing interest rates lower still and making saving even more urgent – will finally be broken. Rather than ping-ponging from one asset bubble to the next, papering over the deep wounds in between with more and more debt, we will finally get back to genuine economic growth built on entrepreneurial spirit and a rising standard of living for the populace. Velocity of money will at last lift off the mat.

dharma

Edited by dharma, 29 November 2016 - 03:58 PM.