correction over? or wave 3underway

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#131 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:50 AM

i just want to point out that as in january gdx has an island reversal happening
and since the election gold has been under its 10dma yesterday and today
gld is above its 10dma something different is happening
also, under repulican presidents the dollar goes down and under democrats it goes up
easy to check just overlay the presidents over the chart.
slowly change is afoot
dharma

Dharma, besides you and I, I wonder who is actually long gold/miners? There are a few here but if you and I did not post like we do this place would be a wasteland. Rallies off bottoms like to occur with the train almost empty, I think it is mission accomplished, we see

NO BS

Senor

I'm longer than any of you. I'm just tired of getting punched in the face every time I look out of my foxhole. LOL

#132 dougie

dougie

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,052 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:46 AM

Tell me when GdX takes out 23

#133 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 10:52 AM

i just want to point out that as in january gdx has an island reversal happening
also, under repulican presidents the dollar goes down and under democrats it goes up
slowly change is afoot
dharma

Dharma, besides you and I, I wonder who is actually long gold/miners? There are a few here but if you and I did not post like we do this place would be a wasteland. Rallies off bottoms like to occur with the train almost empty, I think it is mission accomplished, we see

NO BS

Senor

I'm longer than any of you. I'm just tired of getting punched in the face every time I look out of my foxhole. LOL

OK, so there are 3 of us!yes.gif

Senor

#134 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 11:54 AM

the hgnsi fell 12 points to -12%
http://www.reuters.c...d-idUSKBN14I031this is significant. cutting size will make it more difficult for
the banksters to make those 2am bombing runs
gdx has come of the top of that falling wedge
rallies begin on light volume. as folks are still in disbelief
goldfungus, senor, and the other longs. good luck to us. so far its a really good day
lets see how we close
i believe 16 was =76 =ending the down phase and starting the bull all again.
dharma
it still behooves me why folks revere armstrong is it because our hero didnt give up the code
or is it because he bilked japanese investors and did time? there is a website listing all his failed calls
on another board the list was extensive. in just the last couple of years.

#135 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:36 PM

dharma

"goldfungus, senor, and the other longs. good luck to us. so far its a really good day"

I have been long for a long time now and yes, it is a really good day.   I did some tax selling on a couple stocks that did not do well and added to positions that were strong.  So far so good.  As the saying goes; "It is fun to own stocks that go up."  Best of luck to all.

Peace
johngeorge

#136 goldfungus

goldfungus

• Traders-Talk User
  • 538 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 02:43 PM

the hgnsi fell 12 points to -12%
http://www.reuters.c...d-idUSKBN14I031this is significant. cutting size will make it more difficult for
the banksters to make those 2am bombing runs
gdx has come of the top of that falling wedge
rallies begin on light volume. as folks are still in disbelief
goldfungus, senor, and the other longs. good luck to us. so far its a really good day
lets see how we close
i believe 16 was =76 =ending the down phase and starting the bull all again.
dharma
it still behooves me why folks revere armstrong is it because our hero didnt give up the code
or is it because he bilked japanese investors and did time? there is a website listing all his failed calls
on another board the list was extensive. in just the last couple of years.

Good for us indeed! Now let's see if we can retake and hold 26 on GDX.

#137 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 04:11 PM

step by step i added to my diamond miner today. i am looking for a redeux of the 70s =stagflation. diamonds did really well in
that environment i think there is time there . it is the only diamond miner in n.america and la sonde is a major share holder.
the thing is at lows(if this was the low) its hard as hell to buy. sentiment stinks you have to go against the rising chorus of
the crowd. but in all my years of trading , sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss. but bottoms have tell tale signs and this one
had/has all the signs of a bottom as in dec 15. and again armstrong waits. and our hero still has followers drinking the kool aid
ever stop and think what a strong dollar does to the competitiveness of usa multinational companies. and yes , as the charts show
under republicans the dollar gets weaker. senor can i hand you the next nail!
dharma

#138 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 29 December 2016 - 05:09 PM

step by step i added to my diamond miner today. i am looking for a redeux of the 70s =stagflation. diamonds did really well in
that environment i think there is time there . it is the only diamond miner in n.america and la sonde is a major share holder.
the thing is at lows(if this was the low) its hard as hell to buy. sentiment stinks you have to go against the rising chorus of
the crowd. but in all my years of trading , sometimes you hit and sometimes you miss. but bottoms have tell tale signs and this one
had/has all the signs of a bottom as in dec 15. and again armstrong waits. and our hero still has followers drinking the kool aid
ever stop and think what a strong dollar does to the competitiveness of usa multinational companies. and yes , as the charts show
under republicans the dollar gets weaker. senor can i hand you the next nail!
dharma

si amigo! Senor has extra nails and hammers!

#139 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:41 AM

too early to come to definitive conclusions however it looks like the dec 15th low could have been just that our new president
elect has known gold bugs in his cabinet . 22.5 is resistance in the gdx . i think we bust through there after some work. i dont
think the dollar fares well under a trump presidency. it seems to be a trend =republicans want a lower dollar
the piece senor posted on 29 year lows in sentiment is a hallmark of bottoms. of course will not see it like that.
that happens later in the game.
dharma

#140 denmo83

denmo83

• Traders-Talk User
  • 300 posts

Posted 03 January 2017 - 11:56 AM

slowly change is afoot
dharma

NO BS

Senor

OK, so there are 3 of us!yes.gif

Senor