wave 3? continued

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#31 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 08:52 AM

Breaking out now, 5th wave underway, should top out next week as I had forecast a few weeks ago, around March 3+/- a day.

I tend to think gold tops today and no later than tomorrow, especially given this is likely a post tri thrust, we see

Senor

#32 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:13 AM

"I tend to think gold tops today and no later than tomorrow, especially given this is likely a post tri thrust, we see" 

-------------------------

Senor , looks to me the last five week's pattern looks comparable to the 18 month pattern on the weekly chart 2008 to mid 2009. 

Have I got my balls crossed?

#33 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:21 AM

"I tend to think gold tops today and no later than tomorrow, especially given this is likely a post tri thrust, we see" 

-------------------------

Senor , looks to me the last five week's pattern looks comparable to the 18 month pattern on the weekly chart 2008 to mid 2009. 

Have I got my balls crossed?

too hard for me to figure out what you are saying and looking at the monthly vs this recent pattern frankly is not something I can compare with any confidence

Senor

#34 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:32 AM

The argument is that we are in (iii) of 3 ....

#35 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:39 AM

The argument is that we are in (iii) of 3 ....

can't rule it out, personally I exited my last longs this morning (I am at hear a TRADER) so you know where I stand, am now 100% in cash, maybe that is resaon enuf for it to be a third? swoon.gif

Senor

#36 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:52 AM

I'll add one more thing, if this was a third wave unfolding IMO the miners should be leading but instead they are lagging and diverging "so far" with gold and silver at new rally highs, ANYTHING can happen but I personally will play the probabilities as I view them

BSing away

Senor

#37 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 10:46 AM

some good calls . nice work russ
i tried to buy osisko mining on the close yesterday, its thinly traded and i got nada. i had sold mine a few
days ago for almost a triple. its one i want to own. they will be taken out
we have entered a volatile period. not
sure how it plays out. but i am tending towards russ'march 3rd date.
i have 2 friends that are expert in tracking sunspot activity. and they have been telling me that the earth will be in a cooling
trend the next several years. so, be prepared for less food and rising prices. i know nothing in this area. i am following the
70s fractal which also saw rising commodity prices including food. i slso see the official # for gold purchased in india was 59tons
for january , they are back in the market. more folks are buying on the unofficial numbers. if the fed raises rates again, 3 rises
in rates have not been bullish for the stock market. BUT of greater importance will be the banksters taking their qe money ball out
of the fed and putting it into the fractional reserve banking system to lend out. this is where money velocity comes into play
i am waiting for a correction in march/april.
dharma

Edited by dharma, 23 February 2017 - 10:48 AM.

#38 johngeorge

johngeorge

• TT Member+
  • 4,616 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 11:57 AM

I owned osisko and sold it a while back for a doubler.  Yes, I also think it will be taken out and am looking for a place to buy.  May have to wait for a pullback in March or?.  Yesterday I was selling and took some nice profits.  For now sitting tight in watchful waiting mode with plenty of dry powder stored. 

Peace
johngeorge

#39 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 12:55 PM

I'll add one more thing, if this was a third wave unfolding IMO the miners should be leading but instead they are lagging and diverging "so far" with gold and silver at new rally highs, ANYTHING can happen but I personally will play the probabilities as I view them

BSing away

Senor

this is the wake up call for me miners lead up and down and they are not leading up right here. i will be raising cash. the oscillators
on the broad market are in the sky and beyond.
what was that templeton quote and bulls die on euphoria.
top could come at any time here.
dharma

Edited by dharma, 23 February 2017 - 12:57 PM.

#40 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 01:42 PM

BSing away

Senor

this is the wake up call for me miners lead up and down and they are not leading up right here. i will be raising cash. the oscillators
on the broad market are in the sky and beyond.
what was that templeton quote and bulls die on euphoria.
top could come at any time here.
dharma

Speaking of the broad market it was interesting to see Martin Armstrong post this hand drawn chart from 1979, the chart shows that starting in 2009 a phase transition would begin, since then the Dow has moved from the 6000 area to over 20,000, so Armstrong's phase transition that he predicted 3 decades before it started is in motion and should keep going into the 30,000 area. Nobody else out there is able to see ahead like he can. 2017 is the start of the sovereign debt crisis which he says will eventually bring down Europe, Japan and finally the USA which will then breakup into perhaps 4 countries.  https://www.armstron...cycle-due-2017/

SovDebtCycle-86-R.jpg

Edited by Russ, 23 February 2017 - 01:49 PM.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/