wave 3? continued

• Please log in to reply
195 replies to this topic

#41 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:13 PM

I'll add one more thing, if this was a third wave unfolding IMO the miners should be leading but instead they are lagging and diverging "so far" with gold and silver at new rally highs, ANYTHING can happen but I personally will play the probabilities as I view them

BSing away

Senor

this is the wake up call for me miners lead up and down and they are not leading up right here. i will be raising cash. the oscillators
on the broad market are in the sky and beyond.
what was that templeton quote and bulls die on euphoria.
top could come at any time here.
dharma

I agree it is troubling that the gold stocks are not going up, my signal is for March 3 to be the top for XAU but as we know just the metal is going up so far.

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#42 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 03:23 PM

russ , i am glad you are so confident. the broad market has oscillator readings similar to 00 and 08. and bulls die on euphoria
its why i am looking for a 4-6 week correction.
as for the breakup of the usa. i read a piece by a time traveler, which has since vanished from the web that said the usa had broken
into 4 separate countries. but they would help defend each other.
i am now prepared for a correction. i am right where i want to be. tomorrow , next week . let this leg end. miners are lagging
dharma

#43 Russ

Russ

• Traders-Talk User
  • 7,196 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 05:48 PM

russ , i am glad you are so confident. the broad market has oscillator readings similar to 00 and 08. and bulls die on euphoria
its why i am looking for a 4-6 week correction.
as for the breakup of the usa. i read a piece by a time traveler, which has since vanished from the web that said the usa had broken
into 4 separate countries. but they would help defend each other.
i am now prepared for a correction. i am right where i want to be. tomorrow , next week . let this leg end. miners are lagging
dharma

Interesting about the time traveller, who knows eh, although Steven Hawking said he did not think it was possible to go back in time because all the energy has dissipated, but I have seen interviews with psychics that said they could sense past events like they were still happening in archaeology sites.

During a major debt crisis like we are in the middle of things can be pushed to extremes, do the Dow going to 30K or more is possible,  I have a very long term chart I posted on the big board of this site,  if correct it shows a huge high around 2020 and then a horrible low up around 2060 which would tie in with Armstrong's prediction that we are facing the biggest depression in hundreds of years (debt hangover from the embracing of Marxist government intervention in the economy and huge debts)....

Dow%2BIndustrials%2BHuge%2BLow%2Baround%

"Nulla tenaci invia est via" - Latin for "For the tenacious, no road is impossible".
"In order to master the markets, you must first master yourself" ... JP Morgan
"Most people lose money because they cannot admit they are wrong"... Martin Armstrong

http://marketvisions.blogspot.com/

#44 AChartist

AChartist

Tim

• Traders-Talk User
  • 5,800 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 06:28 PM

I've seen the time traveler stuff, a guy on Utube JSNIP4 does a 4 part series reading his interviews. Interesting and relevent stuff

that hass some exact forecasts that came to pass, things that were not known in 1999. His wrong part was civil war to start in 2015, who is to say that is not correct, yet

that it will be dated to 2015 start in retrospect.

I would suspect the US can and should breakup. It is a principal of the Constitution, sovereignty, states rights, limited central gov, etc, constitutional principal is

not alot different than breaking up. It seems the lying is irreconcilable, why not. I would be glad to shake he fleas off.

"marxism-lennonism-communism always fails and never worked, because I know

some of them, and they don't work"  M.Jordan

#45 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 23 February 2017 - 09:33 PM

2zyl7h0.jpg

#46 Smithy

Smithy

• Traders-Talk User
  • 2,293 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 08:16 AM

I don't expect this current run to exceed 1261, the target of this pattern

#47 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:34 AM

if it is a post tri thrust it currently looks to be in a possible ending phase near 1260, we see

Senor

#48 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 09:56 AM

if it is a post tri thrust it currently looks to be in a possible ending phase near 1260, we see

Senor

si, the current reversal lower from 1260 area is increasing odds el thrusto is done, under 1246 sustained IMO confirms it, another bad divergence from miners this mornin, just love the set up and the buy we may have comin in the next 2-4  weeks. Lets see if the reversal is sustained. BTW I have no interest in short side since I could still easily be wrong about continuing higher and the long side IMO is where the big money will be made this yr, for going short just F's up my thinking/trading ability.

Senor

#49 senorBS

senorBS

• TT Member+
  • 10,958 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 10:29 AM

now for the "other side", IMO if gold can have a sustained rally above 1260-1265 the odds of the 3rd wave scenario grow in my view, the recent drop in the miners does look corrective in most cases so if they can finally catch fire it could get very interesting

Senor

#50 dharma

dharma

• Traders-Talk User
  • 9,618 posts

Posted 24 February 2017 - 12:01 PM

i have to defer to my work. my tendency at this juncture is want to be fully invested from her on out. however my work shows a
correction coming up soon. so, i got off margin and raised some cash. i sold 2 positions and both are down today. i suspect after
next week we see a 4-6 week correction. that will be a great buying opportunity.
the commercials remain very short tHE dollar. and are very short silver.
dharma